Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 64. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is one of the battle of the fittest, the coins with most usage and accepted by everyone will be the one will stay. Some coins are just being redundant and imitating/copying other coins like BTC and ETH. But I think that old coins will be included to be eliminated because we are always having new technology and innovation.

Improvements is always there in every ICO, so there will be new payment method and if the previous coin will become stagnat, they will be also vanish in crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
I think surely no, because many of them have projects that are dead already, and it will ruin price and the whole coin market of alts that are useless
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
Now, a lot of ISO is spent in order to raise money and disappear. Therefore, I believe that many coins will disappear, but it will remain a lot. They are not necessary for payments, some are needed to maintain the system.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
Not all of them will survive. In fact a large number of the coins that you are looking at now will just end up dying in the future because they are all scam coins. Only the ones with very legit projects will survive the market in the long run, but that will be for the best. The market will start doing better once all of these scam coins start dying out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
Of course not. I Think that 70-80% of the amount of cryptocoins will die before reaching the exchange. Many do not use coins, because of this they lose in price. Many coins are not traded, this also affects their value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I'm not sure all crypto will survive, maybe logically we can say that only strong coins will survive. but crypto is unpredictable, sometimes what you think is good turns out to have no results. yes that's how crypto.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 04:20:52 PM
95% - it is too many, but the fact is that more than a half today existing coins will disappear.  All the fault is the lack of products` implementation, and all the creators do nothing after the token sale end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
Coins that will be accepted from merchants for goods and services will see their price rocket, the other ones will just collapse

Sometimes it is impossible to reveal speculation, even on the basis of an analysis of the long-term change in the rate of the crypto currency: sometimes it can artificially rise or fall for several months and even years, and then return to its real values.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 02, 2018, 03:48:42 PM
I'm not sure if every project will survive. But it is almost obvious that not all will be. first, the main altcoyins will be restored, such as ethereum, neo, etc., after which new projects with good potential will be restored.
thatvis true? yes? k do not want to see bad ckind on the market in the fiture? tnere is no point in it in my opinion
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 02, 2018, 03:48:11 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
only the stro gest will live in my opinion and i blive ghat it is better? we do not need any coin? scam ones? for example
Activity: 104
August 02, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
I'm not sure if every project will survive. But it is almost obvious that not all will be. first, the main altcoyins will be restored, such as ethereum, neo, etc., after which new projects with good potential will be restored.
Activity: 52
August 02, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
No. I think alot are scams, alot have weak teams and others just have better alternatives.

I think very few coins could challenge the top 10 any time soon.
Activity: 73
August 02, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
At the moment, CoinMarketCap already has more than 1500 digital currencies. The largest market capitalization (200 billion dollars) has a leading crypto currency - bitcoin. Next come Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin, whose capitalization ranges from $ 85 billion to $ 12 billion
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
Maybe it can survive or not. Depends on the coin itself. If the benefits and many requests for the coin itself. Of course it will survive, otherwise the coin will die and cannot survive. That proves all crypto coins must compete in order to survive.
i think that we need some barnd new coins to replace old ones? the ones ehich turned out to be not good for us
Activity: 448
August 02, 2018, 03:37:53 PM
there is no reason in it? i hope all the scam clins and the bad and non beneficial ones will die really soon? we do not need them
Activity: 1190
August 02, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
Maybe it can survive or not. Depends on the coin itself. If the benefits and many requests for the coin itself. Of course it will survive, otherwise the coin will die and cannot survive. That proves all crypto coins must compete in order to survive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 02, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
I think that less than 1% of the projects are going to be successful in the long term. The number would have been bigger but most of the projects are just copies of one another and this reduces the legitimate projects by a huge margin. Also people have become aware and are researching the projects before investing in new coins now.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
I think the most  important thing is that, people should  support crypto coins, if the community support the crypto coin effeminately crypto coin must surly survive.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 01:05:44 PM
After a severe dip most coins don't come alive anymore. Some of them even die few months after ICO. I think finding that kind of valued coin is sometimes based on luck too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
Whether any of today’s cryptocurrencies will survive over the long run seems unlikely to me, although parts of them may evolve and survive
Pages:
Jump to: