Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 86. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:09:52 PM
Certainly only coins with the right idea / product for the community will survive. If the coin is received by the user and the user increases and the price is very promising the coins will likely survive. but if the coin is less attractive to its users even though the price is high the possibility of coins only lasted briefly. Now in the real world there is no point in blockchain projects, so it would be very easy to move from regular cash in a Bank account to a crypto token
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 21, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
Not all coins will survive and be on the top and that is the truth here in the industry, I don't really know specifically what will happen to those coins in the market, maybe not now but eventually it will grow up, I do believe. Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
 Obviously most will not survive because to survive they must have a strong system, team and fund. Some of their projects and white papers have failed, it is important for the projects to make profit and if coin good, it will survive
Activity: 62
July 21, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
I think depends on the community behind it. every coin has its own community where there are investors, users, traders and benefactors who are pushing the coin to be alive in the market, they are the believers but coins that has no community back up and fundamentaly incapacitated are delisted. every coin can be modified for the better so i dont think that 90% will perish
Activity: 27
July 16, 2018, 07:41:34 PM
on the off chance that a coin is never again exchanged then this will kill its esteem. I simply think when anything isn't alluring then it won't be justified, despite all the trouble.

at the point when a coin is propelled there will be lovers from people in general for get it and begin contributing with the guaranteed stage advancement.

I will quit utilizing a coin or put resources into a coin that has no future, which means the capacity of the coin will be extremely essential in such manner. at the point when a coin can be utilized for ordinary exchanges this coin will be an awesome coin however generally a coin that can not be empowered then it will proceed to sink and not justified, despite any potential benefits.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
Of course not, right now almost every week there are new coins emerging. It certainly increases the amount of coin capacity in the crypto. While crypto always updates its ratings. So, the competition becomes very tight, because all competing to be the best, so for the coins that cannot improve his quality, he will not be able to survive again.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
But all those with good planing and great values will make it through,  a lot have survive already and more will.  
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 21, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
Based on coinmarketcap data is currently registered more than 1600 coins and tokens, and I'm sure this year coins and tokens can reach over 2000 due to the number of ICOs, and this makes the competition so tight that it will make a lot of coins and tokens can not survive .
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
No, I think that 60% of the coins in the cryptocurrency market will disappear after five years, but this will not reduce the entire cryptocurrency, but there will be other better coins.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
Its not every crypto coin that will survive
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
July 21, 2018, 05:42:45 AM
If every token and altcoin have different purposes and a clear vision, I think they will survive. Advantages of each will make them stronger, especially those who benefits the investor or holder. We can't tell what cryptocurrency  will stand or the percentage. So we must be careful when choosing where to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
No. Only the ones with relevant market value and contribution will stay afloat. At the end.of the day altcoins with many users will continue to strive.
Activity: 42
July 21, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
Not all crypto coins can survive. Because to survive they must have a strong system, team and fund. And most coins now only take advantage of their investors and after that they leave and not develop their coins. So choose coin has a good system, team and has a potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 05:01:15 AM
What do you mean survive? It is crypto and it always will have the value! I think that you can sold any dead coin for few satoshi anytime. For example Bitconnect still traded.

Only those coins that really benefit people will always matter. Now you can see a lot of junk coins that no one needs and in a few years it too can not be sold because of lack of demand.
Activity: 54
July 20, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
t is risky to invest existing coin which is not in the top 100 because you cant be sure whether they can still increase in price, however if you want to risk then invest to and ICO and buy during pre-sale so that you'll get a lot of bonus, but beware of ICO there are  alot of scams ICO out there.
Activity: 30
July 20, 2018, 06:22:08 AM
Just to be reasonable, I figure not all coins will make due in the crypto advertise for the most part in light of the fact that not all coins are extremely that material to use in the market. In my perspectives, coins that could survive longer in the crrypto advertise are those coins that are more versatile for the general population as far as administrations as an installment framework.
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 06:17:41 AM
I think not all crypto can survive, some will fall or pass on, from here we should be attentive on the off chance that it will be interest in crypto particularly now numerous coint flying up, ought to have the capacity to pick which is worth to be speculation and strength
Activity: 34
July 17, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
We are heading to the direction, that each and every Joe start their coins without any real life useability and trying to find out what to do with the coins after launch. These typically die sooner or later. Or are scams originally.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 17, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
About half of all the emerging coins and altcoyins will not live more than two years. Also, projects that aim to take money from you and not give you anything becomes more and more.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 17, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
I am not sure if all coin can survive. I think only they are good platform and more popular that can survive. It depends their capability to make people are interested. So that the best can survive.
yes i agree
not all coin will survive, only few coin with good platform
Pages:
Jump to: