Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 26. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 07:56:01 PM
It seems to have been heading in that direction for a long time. But they seem to print and mint it faster and faster so its hard to see it going away completely. Bitcoin is the  simple solution to the problem and only time will tell.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 07:53:50 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

In my opinion it will not happen, the fiat is part of economy and the one source income of every country. How about the poor people who leave in places with no internet, they have chance to use bitcoin. And also the small business, they prepare the fiat instead card payment because they need to purchase again new product to their business. Even the cryptocurrency become popular in the future, in this kind of problem it will not dominate the fiat.
Yes that is right that it is not so easy to do, although in future we can expect that it will happen because in fture we can also expect that people will give more preference to crytpo currencies as compare to bitcoin, and therefore at least it will reduce the use of fiat currency too much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

In my opinion it will not happen, the fiat is part of economy and the one source income of every country. How about the poor people who leave in places with no internet, they have chance to use bitcoin. And also the small business, they prepare the fiat instead card payment because they need to purchase again new product to their business. Even the cryptocurrency become popular in the future, in this kind of problem it will not dominate the fiat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
March 28, 2018, 07:22:07 PM
it has the possibility if we all be One in the world .
or Travel to other Planet there is a huge chance that we all people are going to use Digital money or what we call cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
March 28, 2018, 07:15:34 PM
I think that in the future the paper money will disappear because the cryptocurrencies will be the new type of the currency or money that we will be using in the future. More and more people are now getting into cryptocurrency so it is really obvious that it is the future that we are heading to so just be with the cryptocurrency and don't lose hope even the price is going down because it will be alright again soon.
Too early to talk with that but many believe that it will happen obviously people who are in cryptocurrency now like crypto to replace paper money. I am watching some videos and it say cryptocurrency and those physical metals and minerals will next to dollars because of continued falling of dollars.
As long as we go with this old method of buying and selling with fiat will give you loss and difficulties increases. To overcome these problems crypto worlds appear and now as long as when we go with it will bring easiness for you. You should not have to go to a bank in order to send amount to receiver because Bitcoin made it easy for you then what is the need of fiat currency it will ofcourse demolish once.
The use of paper money has been in the market for ages, and let's admit that fiat money is still circulating around the globe and been used by tremendous number of people. In the existence of cryptocurrency, let's make ourselves be aware of its functionalities, essence, and what it could contribute to community. Sometimes we have to unlearn what we were used to do, not for the reason of ignoring its significance, but for the progress of everyone and for easier access. If this time will come, I hope we'll all be responsible in using it and be guided accordingly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
Despite the technologies that we have including the digital currency, paper money is still significant despite of those. So I think that it will not disappear in the future since we can use it for the transactions in the real world. Even the world dominates the technology specifically the internet connections it would not defeat the idea that paper money is still used by the people. Although digital money is fast and requires no cash it would still be good if you have paper money with you when emergency will occur.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

No, paper money will not disappear even if the bitcoin or cryptocurrency era is here. These two currencies are two different things also. Paper money is intended to be used in the physical world, to use in the locla markets and as basis for governments in the cycle of there money. It will just continue to exist until there are 1€ candy.
Activity: 84
March 28, 2018, 06:03:27 PM
could be bro. all will change as the times progress. as well as how to trade barter before the money. and now barter is no longer valid, now trading using real money. and it is also likely that the banknotes will no longer be used because they are all digital.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Paper money will never dissappear. It will stay alive until there are banks and governments. Yes, cryptocurrency may lead the future currency but will always stay as virtual currency. I believe that there will be two kinds of currency be available, the crypto and the paper money that will compete in the market.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
March 28, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
It is hard to know but I do believe that in the future, paper money will not exist anymore. Since the technology is better day by day, we will witness the electronic money system in the next few decades. And I am fascinated to become a part of this system. Everything will be more reliable and faster
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
March 28, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
yes, it can happen the paper money may disappear, as cryptocurrency is booming now & a hot topic among people/media, also people/community have started to adopt cryptocurrency. So in future, payment, buying/selling of goods will be done in the form of cryptocurrency instead paper money. Have you thought why we are giving value to paper money? because it is backed by government &  accepted currency globally. What if people have started giving more importance to cryptocurrency than paper money? it means then paper money will have less demand and eventually, it will be replaced by cryptocurrency same as how paper money replaced gold in past. And still, there is thought like that how it can be possible that it needs some techie knowledge to send/receive cryptocurrency & will be hardened for people to understand who are no educated, or for some parts of the world who don't have even internet access. So most probably in future, some good project will be developed to tackle this issue.
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
I dont think so. Because technology nowadays is very fast growing but also people know how to get your accounts using the hacking method. That’s why paper money still is our real money.
Activity: 612
March 28, 2018, 04:16:34 PM
I do believe with innovation, progress of modern technology and as well as the currency / money upgrade for the upcoming years.
But I don't really think that paper money will disappear, not all countries does have the capacity to support such system.
What's on my mind is that there will be a digital transaction/money for people who knows that much and are capable of it.
While the paper money will still be an alternative to it but it won't be gone.
In the beginning, there was just barter system, no concept of money. Then people started using gold. Later on, paper money was introduced and it replaced gold. I am trying to say that with time, all processes and methods evolve. New things replaced the old because old methods or stuff failed to meet the increasing demand or new needs of people. Digital currency is far better than paper money in all those aspects which have top priority now. It can take over paper money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
March 28, 2018, 03:54:59 PM
I don't see that happening in the near future. Who knows what will happen after like 50 years tho...
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
March 28, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
I think that it will 100% happen - we already are experiencing a situation close to it - most of payments are made via cards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 02:55:10 PM
for me not just lose the paper money that we used to use because of cryptocurrency could have been paper money because it did not even have a paper money in our world before the digital money went out of paper money that we first used daily.
It was an old age mate when we were using paper money to get daily needs but it is now modern age where everyone is using fast service now which is gonna be the future for us. Now everything is being digital we are living in age of digital currency, if we can earn with bitcoin currency then we can buy everything with it without any problem as transaction of bitcoin has become very fast and it can be easily transact huge amount of bitcoin within few minutes now, so paper money is just a thing now it is no longer will be a currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 02:43:43 PM
not fiat money will continue to survive, you know fiat money has been familiar in various transactions from a long time, it is very difficult to replace it with something new, crypto is indeed a pretty good development, but not many can access it, maybe less his information on kripo and not everyone is familiar with crypto, some of them may have difficulty in using it because of economic limitations and prefer fiat because according to them more practical
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
In my own view I will say paper money won't disappear in the future but it will be use along side with the encrypted one. There will be a certain restriction that will not  allow the full use in some certain part of the world. This might be as a result of technology of those places.
Activity: 275
March 28, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Yes, that possibility will happen, paper money will be lost and replaced with crypto money. But for the change it will require a very long process.
Activity: 114
March 28, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
I think the paper money still exist .. because not all countries legalize Bitcoin .. and paper money remain because the paper money become a state identifier
Pages:
Jump to: