Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 29. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
I think even many countries uses bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies it will not make the paper money dissapear, because there are many people who do not have gadget to use bitcoin. For my opinion the people who uses paper will decrease and use cryptos.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 01:54:18 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

I think that will happen someday. People and government must be following technology advantages. With digital money and paperless money, its much more safe to keep and its more flexible to transaction with it
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
March 28, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

Paper money will not disappear because it is the most easy way to use than Crypto currencies. Money can be use anywhere unlike Crypto in which it will need the power of internet, computers and the most important is that the user should know how to use the digital transaction. Unlike money everyone can use that even the children know how to use it directly so therefore it is very impossible for the money to be obsolete.
We all know this fact that people are using paper money since a long period of time and that most of the people are unaware of the word crypto currency even. However, you never know what will happen in the near future and that it might be possible to see this world without paper money but this can only happen at time when all of the people living in this world start accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
for me not just lose the paper money that we used to use because of cryptocurrency could have been paper money because it did not even have a paper money in our world before the digital money went out of paper money that we first used daily.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
March 27, 2018, 07:45:12 AM
I think paper money will never disappear even though digital money is now widely circulated because parents still will not be easy to use it.
Maybe digital money will only complement and simplify the transaction but will not replace the paper money.
People need to understand about the fact that bitcoins are now newborns in international market. If someone is curious why it is so, so let me answer this as well.

Dollars and all other currencies have so long ages. They are so matured and against them, bitcoins are just newbies of 9 years. This replacement could occur but in late 21st century, not now. They can only be used as a new currency now.
Activity: 476
March 25, 2018, 04:48:57 PM
Ofcourse there will be ends for everything and there will be next door for the new things. Yes, I believe that paper money will disappear soon and bitcoin will be the need.
Even now a lot of countries use only bitcoin for the payment and they have end up paper money system as they say it has become the old age system now to use paper money, today most wanted currency is bitcoin we can buy everything using bitcoin that we buy with fiat money only, so the benefits of bitcoin are more than the fiat it makes it clear that future of fiat is in dark because in future only bitcoin will shine.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 06:50:20 AM
I don't think so due to government law it's too hard to disappearing the paper money beacuse it was become legal trading tools maybe it takes lot of times to make any countries accept the crypto and using it as legal trading tools such if you wanna buy things in minimarket you can spent btc for this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 25, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

yes I think paper money will disappear in the future because the function of paper money and digital money is more efficient digital currency because paper currency is not terlelu efficient and the raw materials of paper money thinning from year to year requires a lot of wood for make paper.
I think paper money will not disappear because some people are not quite interested on digital currency and less knowledge about the site in how to initiate as a payments. I think it will reduce paper money because we have our own perceptions on paper money and digital currency.
Activity: 504
March 25, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

yes I think paper money will disappear in the future because the function of paper money and digital money is more efficient digital currency because paper currency is not terlelu efficient and the raw materials of paper money thinning from year to year requires a lot of wood for make paper.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

I think paper money will never disappear. Paper money can be used by everyone without needing internet system. internet system won't be available everywhere and forever, that's why cryptocurrency won't replace paper money. all they can do is reducing the circulation of paper money, replace it to fiat money. less cash, not cashless like what is happening in Scandinavian countries.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 25, 2018, 05:37:21 AM
It is hard to replace paper money because it is backing up bitcoin in a silent mode. We did use paper money to buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. And besides internet is not available in any place in the world yet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
government will against crypto if crypto attempts to make paper money disappear and i think to make paper money disappear is almost impossible because most of governments in this world only concern to secure paper money and they mostly only consider cryptocurrencies as part of new technologies so in my opinion until whenever paper money will never disappear
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
March 25, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
It will never go away. Although its value is low, it represents the development of a country. We can not substitute any currency for cash. There are many who say that cryptocurrency will dominate the world and will be the common currency of the world. that's crazy They really did not understand the nature of cash and electronic money.

I don't think it's necessarily true. Production of paper money is expensive, that's why governments and banks are trying to convince people to start using credit and debit cards. Banks wouldn't have to worry about large fiat transfers since everything would be completely digital. Of course, it won't happen in the next few years, many elderly people still don't know how to use the Internet. I doubt they would trust a piece of plastic. I still know few elder people who don't even use online banking, they go to bank every time they need to make a transfer.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 25, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
It will never go away. Although its value is low, it represents the development of a country. We can not substitute any currency for cash. There are many who say that cryptocurrency will dominate the world and will be the common currency of the world. that's crazy They really did not understand the nature of cash and electronic money.
Exactly, it will not disappear even this online currency has been worldwide used. Still, other people can't ride this digital currency. The demand is still existing on paper money and government would dominates to use this for all the people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
March 25, 2018, 05:16:56 AM
Cash money will not disappear. There will be always demand for paper money. People still like hard money and do not trust the banks or the government. Also, crime organizations will ensure that paper money stays around. However, the amount of paper money will keep decreasing with development of technology.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 05:00:52 AM
In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.
I think money paper will not dissapear because not all of us is in favor of online currency if there is no paper money,what will happen to those who don't know such technology like this, the one who lives without internet and hi-tech gadgets.  Paper money will still be able in the near future.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 04:50:28 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 25, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

It could happen if the internet access is available in the entire world but i think it needs a very long time. There are some poor countries that lack of technology adoption and internet access so many people in its countries are still convenient using paper money instead of fiat even cryptocurrency which still new to the world. But in some leading countries in technology, the transition to digital currency is on the way. In china for example, people pay for foods by just scanning the barcode through wechat app. They only carry smartphone with wechat app that filled by digital money to pay for goods. In japan also with bitflyer's visa prepaid card that can be funded with bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2018, 04:18:28 AM
Anyhow from the increasingly popular development of crypto., it hasn't yet really ensured that the paper money will be really shifted by crypto. Although it will compete until more highlighted, but however more important it's more to the real first and very closely tied to the government. I think crypto will only remain a side currency that can be said as a shortcut transaction tool other than transacting real with paper money.
Activity: 560
March 25, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
I don't think that paper money will disappeared because not all people use digital currencies right now or even in future that all people are  always use paper money or in cash so definitely its so difficult that paper money will disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: