Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 30. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
March 25, 2018, 04:10:12 AM
Paper money which are Fiat in different Economies of the world are the Legal Tender accepted as medium of exchanges for all transacted goods and services traded in that country. Bitcoin is not regulated yet by most of worldly economies. As a result, it can not replace paper money in future. I feel if supported can just be an Alternate medium of exchange to paper money, where the users are in the best position to choose in between the two currencies to make use of in their transaction.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:48:57 AM
I think paper money will not disapear but fewer people will use paper money if the digital currencies will be known or used in every country in the world, because it is less hassle to the people. Aside the cryptocurrencies is starting to be known in the world it is developing and growing to give people easy way to transact and purchase from all over the world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 03:35:08 AM
In my opinion, yes, it is possible but transitioning from paper money to digital money will take a veeery long period of time. Not to mention that most countries do not recognize the legality of cryptocurrencies and it will not favor the poor and people without the knowledge of technology or even have access to the internet.

Even schools transition from papers to tablets and computer as resources starts to diminish. Anything is possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
cash is always popular. there are around 60% of bankless people living and technology is hard to use for old people.
so this theory will never happen for me
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:21:34 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

Definitely digital money can't replace the paper money. It is very impossible that all government will legalized the cryptocurrency.  They have a lot of doubts in the system of cryptocurrency. And if that case will happen, paper money is still available because not all people have android phones and Internet connection.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 02:42:19 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
This topic has been asked many times before but my answer is always no. It will never happen. More countries are still not legalizing bitcoin and if paper money disappears because of bitcoin, what will happen to banks if paper money disappears?  I think the government will also not allow it too. Also many people are not involve into bitcoin and they do not have access to it so if bitcoin replaced fiat, they will have nothing to spend. Bitcoin also relies on internet to function but there are areas in the world which do not have access to the internet, they cannot use bitcoin if paper money is replaced.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
March 24, 2018, 03:28:01 PM
I think, if many countries agree that the replacement of paper money into digital money may be possible. But for now it will not happen, because more people in the world are using paper money than digital money. lack of information on digital money is one of the causes. I am sure that the advancement of this technology can make it happen to be realized the replacement of paper money into digital money in the future. We will not feel it, but our children and grandchildren will feel it later in the era modern to come. Very year technology is getting more sophisticated, anything that is considered impossible could happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
The development of digital money today will not be easy to replace the cash (physical) in the community as long as poverty has not stopped, because demand for physical money will always be in the community. I think before digital money can replace physical money, then what must be done first is to stop poverty. All that can happen if there is no demand for physical money from the community.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 24, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
I don't think paper money will disappear.Only 30% is provability for bitcoin to replace the paper currency.To be the one of most used currency , bitcoin need a decade.Chances are their for bitcoin to replace paper currency,before that bitcoin should become a legal one throughout the world.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
March 24, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

That can be happen, but this all takes very long time for people in the world to use digital money in general due to skepticism towards cryptocurrencies and the lack of adoption in every country.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 24, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

The use of paper money in future will not disappear but it can be used less due to the evolution of cryptocurrency. still now bank is not accepting the cryptocoins and many countries have banned the usage of cryptocurrencies it may take some years to replace the use of paper money unless or untill the above mentioned points has been corrected.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
March 24, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
Even though technology has grown tremendously, I think paper money will never go away. Until whenever paper money will always be there in my opinion, does not mean that in the presence of digital currency, paper currency will be lost. After all, paper money is the ancestor of digital currency. Indeed many people say that digital currency will be the currency in the future. But, even so paper money will always be there with him.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
March 24, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Maybe in the future because our current technology is not yet fully developed to fully adapt block chain technology to use and replace our current monetary system. The government is still against cryptocurrency since they have no power over it. However, in the future, if people, countries and government will fully accept and adapt crypto it is possible.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 24, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
I don't think so. Because paper money is what identify the country. It's like an identity of a country. Beside, lots of people don't know how to use Bitcoin. Even if later Bitcoin start to replace all the payment methods, i'm pretty sure that paper money will survive. For the local of course.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
Maybe that's possible but after a hundred years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
March 24, 2018, 01:41:00 PM
Sometimes I think about it and I know there's a chance that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general can take the paper money role in our daily lives as a form of currency and mode of payment. As time goes by though, right now, Bitcoin is already banned in several countries and with this it lowers the possibility of the existence of Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in the future. Maybe one day the government will legalize Bitcoin because they will realize that it is the innovation of the old system of currency which is the paper money.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
I doubt if it will. I really think that the government and people will still resort to paper money. It is true that cryptocurrency is more convenient to have, however, people always settle to something that is tangible, people are possessive so they will choose to have something that they can personally have. Government will also have a hard time to monitor money if it will be inform of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
March 24, 2018, 01:20:06 PM
this may not happen in my opinion a better parallel with fiat, both of which have an interest in legitimate payments, we also still need real money where everyone including parents will not use bitcoin but prefer paper money as a transaction tool, is complicated.

I don't think so that it would be happened. Paper money is still needed because there are small business in each of our place such as sari sari store and street foods. Nothing is possible, it may happen but for long long years, it should be start from the biggest business to small business.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
this may not happen in my opinion a better parallel with fiat, both of which have an interest in legitimate payments, we also still need real money where everyone including parents will not use bitcoin but prefer paper money as a transaction tool, is complicated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 24, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
I don't see this coming in the nearest future now but I can say it is possible has technology is improving everyday and the awareness about bitcoin is increasing everyday. I know that this can happen in years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: