Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 28. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
I think it will not happen paper money will always be there because this money has been used for a long time. everyone still loves holding paper money for buying and selling. and there are still many people who do not trust cryptocurreny and know about cryptocurrency.
I agree that there are few people do not trust cryptocurrencies and not even know about it.There are few corners of the world where electronic transactions are not growing faster than cash.But the movement away from cash is happening in very different ways and at varying paces around the world.But I dont think paper money will diappear that easily.
Activity: 447
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
Paper money will disappear but in some countries which are rich and have modern technology.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 28, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
Paper money will stay and remain otherwise progressive countries will be the first to adopt digital currencies and this has been happening even the early years with credit cards. But when there are some failure with the network, systems and other related stuffs that runs digital payment system people needs to have an alternative for it. Paper money will be old and casual but this can still be an alternative solution if there's something wrong with the futuristic ideas about payment system.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
i think so, with the rapid increase of internet using in our daily life and as we know that internet will take over and become a major part of our life, the concept of money paper therefore is just become out of place, because everything is just one click away, there will be no place for paper money and other, and replacing paper money is also good for environmental.
Lol that won't be enough although it is possible in the distant future like year 3000+ or even more than that. Eradicating paper money means giving focus unto digital marketing. Like paying bills for a chip or a card that being used as of now for convenience purposes but paper money is still used. This we are using the blockchain only provide us the details of our money that could be converted into paper money not really for purchase reasons but people and businessmen take this as a opportunity to use that feature.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 28, 2018, 05:34:56 AM
I think it will not happen paper money will always be there because this money has been used for a long time. everyone still loves holding paper money for buying and selling. and there are still many people who do not trust cryptocurreny and know about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 28, 2018, 05:31:43 AM
What I'm seeing is, it will not disappear. But the use of paper money would be lessen in the future. As more and more people are in to cyptocurrency as seeing the advantages of using it as mode of payment.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
March 28, 2018, 05:21:54 AM
I think there is possibility is more for bitcoin to replace the paper currency.The value of 1 bitcoin is equal to 7800$,but the value of dollars is still remain the same.This shows the value of bitcoin is greater than the paper currency. In two decades, the bitcoin will replace the paper currency.
Activity: 49
March 28, 2018, 04:59:27 AM
In the form in which they are now clearly not. There are a few obvious problems.
anonymity of payments completely destroy the existing system of state (and any other fees). This is from the category of anarchist ideas. They are beautiful, but absolutely utopian
Activity: 103
March 28, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
Well paper money will for sure disappear sooner or later. Whether it will be replaced by crypto currency it's another question. Many Northern European countries are already running mainly cashless, and process majority of their payments through debit or credit. Norway, Sweden, Denmark and The Netherlands are some of the few which are pushing this cashless revolution, to reduce corruption, money laundering and simplify the cash movements. In the Netherlands it's even not possible to pay with cash anymore in many locations (for example on the public transports of Amsterdam).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 28, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
It is not impossible but it is highly unlikely because of some restrictions especially in terms of technology. Implementing cashless transaction may be simple for first world countries because they have the technology needed to use it smoothly but for third world countries, it is hard to eliminate fiat because there are some places  where there is no internet connection so having a cashless transaction is impossible. Unless this issue will be solve then paper money will remain.

Yes Paper currencies will nkt die at every time because most of the people are dont know how to use and access online currencies this will be same in future so both online and offline currencies will be great in future , so don't panic with that .
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 04:44:45 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
What does it mean in encrypted form? Countries negatively regard such transactions, which can not be traced. It is likely that we will increasingly use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, but nobody will tell you what will happen in reality.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:43:38 AM
If indeed the development of cryptocurrency increasingly highlighted to be supported by most governments, the possibility that it can be accepted and become a currency that is worth/legitimate to transacts. It can playing a role like as paper money, but although if it's legitimate, I still thought.. it will not be until the paper money is forgotten, like as it's closed by the excess of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 04:30:37 AM
It is not impossible but it is highly unlikely because of some restrictions especially in terms of technology. Implementing cashless transaction may be simple for first world countries because they have the technology needed to use it smoothly but for third world countries, it is hard to eliminate fiat because there are some places  where there is no internet connection so having a cashless transaction is impossible. Unless this issue will be solve then paper money will remain.
Cash is unlikely to go away soon.Paper currency remain the most popular ways to pay for things in most countries. But longer term, cash appears to be in a losing battle with electronic payment methods.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 03:55:53 AM
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
March 28, 2018, 03:45:04 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

Paper money is not safe because paper money can be faked. With using digital money, we can secure on our money and its more flexible making transaction and pay with digital money. I am believe digital money like crypto will more popular and people will adapting it
Activity: 217
March 28, 2018, 03:20:49 AM
       Don't get panic that in future paper money will disappear there is no chance for it at all but people might be thinking that in future cryptocurrency will take  place of the paper currency it is impossible since some countries even ban Bitcoin and in some countries they are trying to bring rules and regulation for Bitcoins. to my opinion paper money cannot be disappeared because half of the world population are not aware of Bitcoin technology.
Activity: 251
March 28, 2018, 02:56:55 AM
We really cannot say for sure if paper money will disappear in the future but even if it will, it won't be anytime soon because it is just not possible for now as only a small percentage of the world use bitcoin.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

I think yes, if all country has covered of internet facilities and free high speed Signal  for all people.
Every transaction must be in digital process because of that allocation no doubt paper money will become useless and it will totally disappear.    
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

there is a great possibility that the price of paper money will actually disappear from the world of finance because for now the manufacture of paper money is not very efficient and transactions using paper currency is insecure safer use of digital currency.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
March 28, 2018, 02:45:26 AM
I do believe with innovation, progress of modern technology and as well as the currency / money upgrade for the upcoming years.
But I don't really think that paper money will disappear, not all countries does have the capacity to support such system.
What's on my mind is that there will be a digital transaction/money for people who knows that much and are capable of it.
While the paper money will still be an alternative to it but it won't be gone.
Pages:
Jump to: