Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 27. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
March 28, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
Paper money will still be in the future some of country still don't belief in crypto currency and is not all people have the knowledge of digital currency.... paper and fiat money will still be in future
paper money will not be replaced by digital money because the paper money is still in need. talking about money actually bitcoin itself does not qualify to be money
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:41:51 AM
As of today, I will not assume that paper money will be disappear due to virtual currency because there are many use of paper money that coins can not replace. Such example was the common expense which coins is not applicable such as petty cash expenses which are very small in amount. It was not advisable to use coins for the petty amount so they will still use paper money for that transactions.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2018, 11:37:11 AM
I think that in the future the paper money will disappear because the cryptocurrencies will be the new type of the currency or money that we will be using in the future. More and more people are now getting into cryptocurrency so it is really obvious that it is the future that we are heading to so just be with the cryptocurrency and don't lose hope even the price is going down because it will be alright again soon.
Too early to talk with that but many believe that it will happen obviously people who are in cryptocurrency now like crypto to replace paper money. I am watching some videos and it say cryptocurrency and those physical metals and minerals will next to dollars because of continued falling of dollars.

It is very difficult for cryptocurrency to replace paper money because for using these coins one needs internet and at this time large number of population do not have access to internet. Another reason is that crypto market is highly volatile, main reason why some people do not want to invest.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
nope, i think fiat will remain and it would be best if cryptocurrency and fiat can coexist. not all will use cryptocurrency many still prefer to use money. in a place where there is no electricity cyrptocurrency is not useful so money is more convenient. even though countries prosper some place still have no electricity and some people are still poor.
Yes, that is why today we can really say that crypto currency cannot replace paper money because of some reasons like internet and electric supply limitations, but i strongly believe that the future of money is an electronics money as we already started today in the form of ATM, credit card and debit card etc., and the world technology is moving forward to discover new technology so crypto will be the future of electronics money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
Paper money will still be in the future some of country still don't belief in crypto currency and is not all people have the knowledge of digital currency.... paper and fiat money will still be in future
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
Paper money will disappear but in some countries which are rich and have modern technology.

I think not at all, there's really no probable real reason or threat that paper money be made to disappear. Though I think a lot will
debate on making sense and making it matter to completely replace paper money just because bitcoins and cryptoccurencies
are here. We all do transact and earn cryptocurrency but we also tend to convert it and rely on the actual value of it in cash.
Maybe paper money and digital currency are the future, they must coexist together. I think it's a really good option to have
both, since not everyone will always favor the use of fiat or crypto in everyday expenses. At the end of the day, having cash
in your hand and wallet is still a lot more satisfying and traditional.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
nope, i think fiat will remain and it would be best if cryptocurrency and fiat can coexist. not all will use cryptocurrency many still prefer to use money. in a place where there is no electricity cyrptocurrency is not useful so money is more convenient. even though countries prosper some place still have no electricity and some people are still poor.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
March 28, 2018, 09:30:43 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
Well, in my opinion I think it is impossible for fiat or paper currencies to disapper because of cryptocurrencies given that there are people who are not into cryptos due to the volatility in the market. Also, fist are supported by the governments unlike cryptos which are decentralized. Also, that's not the goal of Bitcoin and chances are high that both currencies whether digital or not will co-exist in the future.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I don't think so. Yes there are many cryptos but the question is; could everyone get access to it for their daily lives? That's quite not clear. You see we have ATM & debit card but we still have paper money. That only means not everything works with technology. We have smaller stores that accept paper money which shouldn't be eliminated.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
March 28, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
I think that in the future the paper money will disappear because the cryptocurrencies will be the new type of the currency or money that we will be using in the future. More and more people are now getting into cryptocurrency so it is really obvious that it is the future that we are heading to so just be with the cryptocurrency and don't lose hope even the price is going down because it will be alright again soon.
Too early to talk with that but many believe that it will happen obviously people who are in cryptocurrency now like crypto to replace paper money. I am watching some videos and it say cryptocurrency and those physical metals and minerals will next to dollars because of continued falling of dollars.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
I think in the future there will be something that replaces these paper money which we are used to in paying something and use in our expenses. Since we have technologies now and in the near future those are going to be upgraded into something better, We will have all of our things controlled and in the technology. Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency is the innovation for paper money and I think with this it is a less hassle payment for everybody.
Activity: 68
March 28, 2018, 08:59:43 AM
[/quot
Maybe! The future technology is highly advanced anything can happen , people are becoming  more creative  by  these time we can expect something new..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 28, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
We can say that today many people receive a salary with digital money, because we all have bank plastic cards and with their help we pay for purchases. I'm more interested in when the monetary system moves from the centralization that is present now and will become completely decentralized and when money will be based on cryptography and mathematical algorithm, rather than dependence on monopoly banking regulation.
Activity: 370
March 28, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
We can infer from experience gathered around the whole world that paper money can not in anyway be replaced by Bitcoin, since Fiat are regulated under Centralized Government and Bitcoin is Decentralized. I feel Fiat shall continue to exist and Bitcoin shall also be in use for those that are having deal on line as its peer to peer potentialities.
Activity: 50
March 28, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

No, this will not happen because:

1) Even laws do not allow that. There are certain countries which have laws regarding which forms of payment can be used for paying employees in an company and bitcoins is not one of them. By paying in bitcoins, the company will not take the risk of breaking the laws.

2) Even many people will not like to get paid in bitcoins. This is because the prices keep fluctuating and thus the final amount they will receive will be affected.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 28, 2018, 07:39:40 AM
Probably paper money will not disappear for a long time. Their importance may decrease with the further development and greater popularity of digital payments. However, the total resignation from fiat will be very difficult.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
March 28, 2018, 07:31:41 AM
In my own opinion as I know that bitcoin now isvery popular of what bitcoin made history last year that crypto currencies can explode too, then I think there is possibilities that bitcoin has the power and potential to become one who is reason to remove paper money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
Yes this is a possibility which has high chances of becoming true.Even now bitcoin is accepted in some local stores as a mode of payment and in future yes more stores will start accepting bitcoins or other altcoins.Now many people have access to atleast smartphones so there is a high chance of paper money being replaced by these cryptocurrencies.The reason being that it's hard to steal unlike paper currency which can be stolen.And yes the transactions time and fees of many altcoins are very less.So yeah there's a high possibility of cryptocurrencies replacing paper currency.
Activity: 375
Merit: 1021
Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.
March 28, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

Fiat/banknotes currency will always be there in the future. Not all can access the internet just like the evolution from fiat to atm cards/credit people are saying it will replace fiat currency but still we have fiat. We have entered the 4th industrial revolution which involves the distribution of wealth or disruption of our existing banking system. We have a long way to tackle about these issue.

"The Fourth Industrial Revolution can be described as the advent of “cyber-physical systems” involving entirely new capabilities for people and machines. While these capabilities are reliant on the technologies and infrastructure of the Third Industrial Revolution, the Fourth Industrial Revolution represents entirely new ways in which technology becomes embedded within societies and even our human bodies. Examples include genome editing, new forms of machine intelligence, breakthrough materials and approaches to governance that rely on cryptographic methods such as the blockchain."
Pages:
Jump to: