Pages:
Author

Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat? - page 11. (Read 39306 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The states are already beginning to move in this direction, because everyone understands that eventually the Fiat will have to be replaced and create its own currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
do not think too much, because I'm not sure crypto will survive until 100 years into the future. because by looking at the many people who want to fight crypto, like government, and social media, facebook and goole also go against the crypto. let's see together this year, whether bitcoin can face all, because I see the price is getting destroyed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The government will issue its own cryptocurrency! They want to control the distribution rights and supervision rights of cryptocurrencies again through blockchain technology! The government can crack down on tax evasion through cryptocurrency
Issuing cryptocurrencies is attractive to any government.
Activity: 518
Maybe it can be happen because government will do anything just to make more more profit or to make what more easier to the public or hopefully if they will not create their own crypto they can accept bitcoin for the benefit of everyone.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I believe, that it will gonna happen or it will symbiosis fiat and cryptocurrency, but  from another side I understand, that it's impossible, like how government will regulate cash moving, because like with other cryptocurrencies, where you can send any amount to another country with no problems, and if they will try to personalize any user by asking to provide documents that only mean, that all transactions will be public, so everyone will able to see how much and when user "A" transferred to user "B". But I don't think people are ready for transparency policies.
Activity: 196
I think that maybe will happen only when all block of btc has been mined, but if government is going to create another cryptocurrency, I don't think that it will be succesful
Activity: 187
Probably, yes. Government always adjust on what majority of their people do. When internet was invented, they provided ways of getting your documents by online registration so I know they'll do the same with crypto.
Activity: 224
I think this will continue to be a contradiction, the transaction certainly becomes easier and certainly the government can control the coins in total, but I'm sure many do not agree because they are worried about not having more access.
Activity: 182
I don't think that will have a lot of support and following though since it goes against the nature of btc that people look for. Decentralized and beyond any government's control. I don't think any government would try that and it won't qualified as a cryptocurrency if ever.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
II think in future, maybe 10 to 20 years from now all government in each countries will have their on cryptocurrency and also their on trading platform. But replacing the fiat maybe not but developing it.
Activity: 462
Perhaps this will happen sometime. Perhaps it will take many years, and maybe in 10-20 years there will be no paper money at all. Now everything is developing and is being implemented so quickly. Many things that we now have for us 20-30 years ago seemed something supernatural
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I have seen in many publications statements that this or that country plans to issue its own cryptocurrency. It seems India, South Korea, Russia was. But so far these are only intentions. And also very revealing is the experiment in Venezuela with the El Petro token.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
For sure not to replace fiat.China are working on digital yuan.It will make trading goods more easy and will lower costs.EBC is not going to create and digital euro usa will not create fed coin
So govs will not create his cryptocurrencies anytime soon and for sure not to replace fiat money
Activity: 45
I do not think that the government will create their own crypto, but I do believe that they will try to centralize and regulate all the other cryptos. We already see that with banning ICO's in some countries, adding taxes and offering crypto bank accounts, they are taking some steps to this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Its on a possibility that they will or maybe accept Bitcoin. Its obvious those who are at the seat of power won't want to loose in anyway, so they might create a currency to make them remain on top and still get profit off people. It is posdible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
In any case, some states are already issuing their own crypto currency and will continue to do so. However, it is unlikely that all states began to use their own crypto currency. I do not think that such a national centralized crypto currency will completely replace the national types of money. Most likely, such a crypto currency will only partially replace fiat, not all the population will want to switch to crypto currency, this is technically difficult and risky. Moreover, it is not always suitable for use in all cases.
Activity: 112
The money the government creates will help them manage the economy better. Some countries have also applied Blockchain technology to their financial operations. So, governments can create their own electronic money. But that only makes trading activities more favorable, not replace Fiat. Every thing has its own value, we can not eliminate one of two things. I believe that the electronic money that the government makes can not be completely replaced by cash.
Activity: 476
the government makes cryptocurrency itself I think it could happen but if the government wants to replace the fiat position and replace it to cryptocurrency it seems that it will not be able, not only that cryptocurrency created from the government should also be able to have good and useful products.
Activity: 196
If a government makes a "cryptocurrency", it will be centralized for sure, so I would not neceserly call it cryptocurrency. Cash will dissapear for sure however, in the next century.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If the government creates cryptocurrency then I am sure that many benefits can be obtained, everyone will have the same opportunity to earn money to improve welfare.
Pages:
Jump to: