Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 135. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
ICO is about ideas and innovations so I think there is no chance idea will die, they always born which it means ICO will never die too.  Grin And about scam ICO, all we have to do is make a good analytic to prevent scam.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
My opinion is that the ICO will increase in 2018. A lot of people are beginning to understand the importance of the blockchain and the cripto, included in the process.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 06, 2018, 10:28:56 AM
The explosion of technology 4.0 makes the banks, the market freeze.Just for that, people turn, focus on the virtual currency, more attractive ICO, the bonus increased abnormally than If not early equalization, maybe the ICO will die. - [: - [
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
January 06, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
I won't dispute everything you have listed concerning the Pros and cons of ICO but this still is not pointing to ICO dying in 2018 according to my opinion. Everything has its bad side. Let's just concentrate on the positive aspect and wish for the best in ICO in 2018.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 06, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
ICOs won't die, but they will certainly evolve to adapt and fit the market better. Last year we saw a bunch of bizarre schemes and scams, hopefully we've learned our lesson as a community.
Activity: 700
January 06, 2018, 08:55:09 AM
ICO is a new trend for big investors. I think in the future ICO will grow and will be popular in many parts of the world. The ICO will never die and will survive until the cryptocurrency market collapses
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
January 06, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
There new innovation that will come to these ICOs i am really excited to the artificial intelligence based projects,looking forward to see high rate of success in ICOs.
Activity: 280
January 06, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
I think ico's will.not end in 2018 maybe it will become more interesting and the project will increase unless some bad things will happen.
Activity: 181
January 06, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Agree with you about how skeptical our trust toward ICO right now.
Activity: 154
January 06, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear altogether. I think ICO in 2018 may be better and the number of projects will decrease, but the quality should be improved with certainty.

You right. I think that ICO will stay with us for at least a couple of years. But the scam ICOs will fade away in large numbers so the quality level of the ICOs will rapidly growth to be able to capture tha market.
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 07:52:08 AM
I think this is certainly inevitable! But not yet in 2018. The fall will begin, well, in 2019, ICO will die completely!
Activity: 882
January 06, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

Telling the truth I don’t see any good program idea of ICO in 2018. A lot of tinsel but no real sense, practical perspectives. But ICO as a form will not die in a near future. The lack of good ideas is some kind of crisis, nothing more.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
January 06, 2018, 07:15:52 AM
I think in 2018 will be more real ICO projects with already working beta.
While the old ico already released their product to the crypto users, some icos already done with their product and i remember there will be more icos will try to issued their product to public.
So many platform already work on the beta version.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 06:47:10 AM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear altogether. I think ICO in 2018 may be better and the number of projects will decrease, but the quality should be improved with certainty.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 06:46:33 AM
I think in 2018 will be more real ICO projects with already working beta.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 06:44:09 AM
I don't think we will see ICO's die unless there is something drastic that happens such as continent bans or worldwide regulation. As long as the media is still looking into Bitcoin and as long as they are seen as a profitable thing, ICO's will exist.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
January 06, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
I hope it won't . Yes , a lot of them is just a shitty scam , but another part is a perspective startups , which can bring a new ideas and technologies into the crypto world and real life .
January 06, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
No, it will not. With all the altcoin ICOs coming, I would say that it would actually be better this year. Besides, the market for the cryptocurrency is still going strong so I don't think it will come to an end soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 06, 2018, 06:24:54 AM
ico wont die rather they will still evenly boom in this year 2018 because of the competion and to the fact that there were still many people
 that is currently investing on these ico's because they can actually see that ico's are much cheap and at the same time can guarantee or assure that they can get much return for their invested capital. however keep in mine that there are still also many ico's  that tends to keep scamming people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 06:20:33 AM
ICO that create services and product are more trustworthy that is the number one reason every cryptocurrency investor and trader should get ALGORY.IO TOKEN. ALGORY.IO is a multifunctional trading platform. It's ICO end on monday! Go got as much ALGORY.IO token as you can!
Jump to: