Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 132. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:13:07 AM
I dont ICOs will die, i think they will evolve. 2017 was the year of craze, so in 2018, the trust level for ICOs will be low. what we will see is probably few but highly successful ICOs. Jokers will be eliminated fast and real products will come up in 2018 but ICO as a model of fundraising is just getting started.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 08:05:17 AM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover, I think that there will be more private ICO..If anyone heard about Blockshow one of prestigeos online platform .. They are planning to sale their own tokens wich will give a chance to attend all their events

Do you know if this token  exchangeable/tradable.?

They are. https://blockshow.io/
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
January 10, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
I agree that there should be less ICO, and all should be honest. For this, there must be a guarantee or a certain ICO standard, with reservation of funds for participants, which will be based on smart contracts.
Activity: 504
January 10, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
There are too many ICO. Of them there are too many scams. It is hard to find a good ICO to join. I'm waiting for Telegram's ICO
To my great regret this is so. Now there are very, very many projects that really only have deception. Most of them will not survive until next year, unfortunately this is so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:00:52 PM
read some information about icos. Current trend is that people usually miss whitelist registration but still want to participate a lot. There is a huge possibility that icos will increase hardcaps and decrease the amount of tokens that they leave for development and for the team. This may potentially decrease the roi from icos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 09, 2018, 05:58:27 PM
I do not think that the ICO will die, most likely it will be transformed and legalized.
Activity: 28
January 09, 2018, 01:51:24 PM
I also heard about an upcoming ICO called Giftz that will have something to do with augmented reality. Is that true?

As far as I know, Giftz is the loyalty rewards ICO, but it has partnered with BlockV, which will add augmented reality to the app and produce new opportunities to earn rewards. It is worth checking out both projects. These two are, among many others, the proof that ICOs will not die anytime soon. There are so many good projects being developed right now, and it does not matter if you are after money or if you believe in the tech behind it, the truth is that ICOs are as strong as ever
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 09, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover I guess that in 2018 ETH will share the place of the top ICO platform with NEM, NEO and other projects.
Indeed, ICO if not in this, and next year should move to a qualitatively new level of its development, as recently announced by the co-founder of ethereum Vitaliy Buterin. Therefore, we hope that in the near future ICO for investors will become less risky, and the issue of initial coins will prosper, since this activity, in spite of its shortcomings, is generally very useful.
Activity: 53
January 09, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
In my opinion, ICO's will surely prevail in the long run as they have a lot of potential in terms of bringing high profits for those who invest cautiously.
I've invested so far in Monero, Gatcoin, Bittrex, and redchain.
I also heard about an upcoming ICO called Giftz that will have something to do with augmented reality. Is that true? Can somebody provide me with more info? If this is the case, this might match up to Tron.
Activity: 392
January 09, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
This is the year of ico, infant icon has not being this better,  but the  only problem is that there are now more strict regulations  on ico.
Activity: 252
January 09, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Most likely, it will grow, ICOs have been there for a long time, and this year the ICOs will have a lot of innovations, so stay tuned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
January 09, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
I supposed in 2018 ICO will more selective and more valuable. As you can see many ICO in 2017 but most of them fail in midway
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 09, 2018, 01:09:51 PM
I think that ICO will not cease to exist. Why should this happen? Most likely just move to a new level.
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover, I think that there will be more private ICO..If anyone heard about Blockshow one of prestigeos online platform .. They are planning to sale their own tokens wich will give a chance to attend all their events

Do you know if this token  exchangeable/tradable.?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
I think in 2018 ICO will move forward, but need scamless ico for bettet move. ico will continue if it running with trust.
Activity: 88
January 09, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
I think it will not because when cryptos are continuing to be popular and its getting more attention from the media and the ordinary citizens. As this event continue to happen it will never stop or die. Now is the most active season of the cryptos and i see them continuing to do so
Activity: 80
January 09, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
No, they will not do. Only bad ico will die. And good projects on the contrary will develop faster, fundraising will be shorter. Scam will have to die, because no one will be stupid.
Activity: 70
January 09, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
ICOs are an incredible way to support a project which you like and think can do good in the world or do good business. No one ever makes investment without thorough due diligence so you should do yours as well. It's just unfortunate that it's easier to make a fake project and that so many people think they can just make money on any old project. The sector needs regulation but also people need to change their attitudes about investing at random. That isn't sensible in any part of life so why crypto?
Activity: 363
January 09, 2018, 12:26:59 PM
There are too many ICO. Of them there are too many scams. It is hard to find a good ICO to join. I'm waiting for Telegram's ICO
Activity: 504
January 09, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
i think ico not bad it is good think and i am sure ico will not die 2018
I think and I hope that ICO will not be able to die in 2018, because it brings people a big income from investing projects through such a process as ICO. Because otherwise projects simply will not be able to get another investment.
Jump to: