Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 139. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

I think ICO's in 2018 will be more than 2017, will be many projects with new ideas emerging.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
January 04, 2018, 11:34:59 PM
I don't think ICO's will die in 2018.

As long as the media keeps talking about Bitcoin and the price keeps rising, you are going to get more and more people who are looking for the next Bitcoin.

That's true, as long as the markets is active in buy/sell the crypto world will not die just because other ICO is scam. Hence, investing has a risk so it is your choice to invest or not regarding if it is scam ICO, the first thing to do is make more research before entering in some projects.
Activity: 56
January 04, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
It will grow stronger ico are there for a long time ago and this year a lot of innovation will happen in icon so stay tuned.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 08:00:36 PM
I don't think ICO's will die in 2018.

As long as the media keeps talking about Bitcoin and the price keeps rising, you are going to get more and more people who are looking for the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
Morelikely it will grow stonger,ICOs are there for a long time ago and this year a lot of innovation will happen in ICOs so stay tuned.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 03:27:10 PM
The initial offer of coins (ICO) is generally very useful for the development of a crypto currency event and I hope that it will develop and improve, despite the still huge risks for investors. It just needs to be settled to some extent to reduce risks, and everything will be in order.
Activity: 30
January 04, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
I hope not!
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 04, 2018, 02:52:03 PM
Of course not Smiley
Such a long-awaited, strategic, global tool can't die only when born.
Everything is just beginning and with each year the ecosystem will become better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
January 04, 2018, 02:38:59 PM
ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

I think, 2018 will be “the year of the ICO craze” and will be the year that the word ICO SCAM ends in our professional lives.

I hope the ICO craze will end soon.

I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

But a lot of crypto-newbies gamble with them thinking they know what they're doing and that crypto is all about pumping and dumping random "projects". These people ignore, or not even aware what crypto stands for and just giving a bad name to it. And they will eventually get burned and hate cryptos altogether. Profits aren't made from nothing, it comes from other people's losses.

I agree entirely with your opinions and it seems that you also recognize the problems regarding the quality of the ICO.

there will be a definite crackdowns on scammers and fake ICOs.

I hope so, that was really disadvantageous, disheartening and frustrating especially Investors (both big and small).

I think ICO in 2018 will be slightly different, maybe some rules are getting tougher. and the quality of ICO must be profitable for all parties. so, the point is that ICO 2018 will get better.

I hope so and if it is done well, i'm very optimistic that ICO have a future and trust ICO will have a full recovery.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
First of all, ICO will have to become more accessible and protected from scammers. Otherwise, investors will simply stop investing in, at first glance, excellent projects, fearing scammers
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
January 04, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
This year everything will be just better and better. The investors themselves became more competent in the issue of qualitative ICO. Scammers simply will not survive, and talented companies that deserve attention will be able to attract more and more investment for their products.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
January 04, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
I dont think that Ico will die in 2018. That is really great way for project to get money from investors. Ico is the way how all people around the word can be holders of the project.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
I don't think ICO's will die in 2018, but will stay the same or maybe grow.

This is because as long as the price of Bitcoin, ETH and other popular alt coins increase people will look for the cheaper alt coins that they could get rich off. Also as long as ICO's are not regulated, anyone can create one.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 01:45:47 PM
The problem with ICO now a day is that they are raising, expecting a lot more money then the best coins from pre 2017, to build things that require a lot less money. That's not sitting right with me. For that I rather put my money on established coins.
Activity: 130
January 04, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
If there is no ICO, then the average person loses the opportunity to invest. Many potential projects will be monopolized by institutions. So I don't think ICO will die.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 04, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
scam ICO will die in 2018 because people have many experience than before so they cant scam people anymore
Activity: 165
January 04, 2018, 12:59:43 PM
Regulation would be good for the ICO community and would hopefully protect investors from scams.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
I think that in 2018,  will resist only ICO what they really have to offer and have a strong back team.
An ico to resist in the long run must have something palpable to offer.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
January 04, 2018, 12:54:30 PM
ICO's will stick around but will become heavily regulated at some point in 2018 I feel. Waaaay too many scams & poor projects doing ICO's at the moment as it's seen as an easy way to make a huge amount of money quickly.
I don't want any coin to be regulated. It doesn't matter if the coin has a crowdsale or not, people should do what they want and the investors should know enough to see if the project might scam or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
I would likely see PC games creators to use ICO instead of venture. As far as I can understand, those two things are made for each other.
Jump to: