Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 131. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
I think ICO will keep the market better in 2018, and all other altcoins will make a better place like this.I can assume ICO will make the place at the top of other projects.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 10, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
i think some good ICO with truly good project can make our life more convenient and better, is it worth to take risk and invest in these ICOs
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 10, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
I hope the ICO craze will end soon.

I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

But a lot of crypto-newbies gamble with them thinking they know what they're doing and that crypto is all about pumping and dumping random "projects". These people ignore, or not even aware what crypto stands for and just giving a bad name to it. And they will eventually get burned and hate cryptos altogether. Profits aren't made from nothing, it comes from other people's losses.
im a disclaimer of scams ico and dont wanna tolerate those damn money maker in wrong way.but i dont believe that ico should be stopped,many ico are profitable,legitimate and has potential.the problem is not given a chance by those big investor to try their capacity.

Lets give chance to the ico,but we must be vigilant and observant in regards on joining or participating on those,for you not to become a victim
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
If Ethereum technology would be fixed, to bear the load of the network, it`s will not die)
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
ICO is the new trend of 2018. I think everyone likes to invest in ICO projects because it can bring huge profits and this is only for those who grasp the opportunity early to become millionaires. I like to invest in ICOs rather than trading
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
First of all - idea of ICO is revolutionary. And that works well only if you reasonably use ICO, but this is not the first time when genius things were becoming the tool of a cheat, because of dishonourable people in pursuit of easy money.
ICO is just a method of raising money. And the way people use this depends on objectives they follow.

I think to regulate ICO process for each region; it's enough. Just another field for rivalries, who will regulate ICOs in a mostly polite way get all the founds instead of investors and fair developers safety.

Activity: 126
January 10, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear at all. Certainly there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sale. And this is necessary to protect investors from scam. There is really a lot of scams. However, the idea itself is very good. It opens up great opportunities for both the founders of start-ups and investors. Almost any person can participate and make money on this, legally naturally.
Yaa , i think ico is never die and yaa Certainly there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sale. And this is necessary to protect investors from scam.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 11:03:32 AM
ICOs are not going to die in 2018, but there are growing mistrust about them. Despite that ICOs would increase in 2018. There are a lot of good ICOs, but there number is not much.
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 10:54:05 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
As ICO growth, there may be more problem than fortune.
I'm quite agree with you in this aspect
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
I think they will survive. Lets try to make profit from it. Eztoken rentberry and FAST INVEST ICO looks like a great investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 10, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
i think it's better off if it's regulated...
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 10, 2018, 10:23:58 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

I know what ico that can make distrust to people specially new in altcoin.
Scam and undeveloped ico is the answer. Ico with good product is answer for people who want good profit and finally i dont want all ico end and i only want scam ico to be end by this year.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
January 10, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
No, ICO won't die anytime soon infact it'll grow much stronger throughout this year.
I know some of the bullshit ICOs made you to think so. Picking a quality ICO nowadays isn't as easy a catching fish in the nearby pond.
We need ICOs I mean quality ICOs with an use case.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
I don't think that ICO will die probably only more powerful and real projects will make ICO! It becomes more difficult to convince investors to give money simplicity so, real projects and people are needed!
Activity: 137
January 10, 2018, 08:53:00 AM
I dont think ICO will die off. more brilliant ideas will arise and people will choose the easiest way to raise funds to get their project kicking away. But we also have to consider that there are scams on and off. So due diligent checks is a must before you invest in anyone of them.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 08:50:57 AM
I'm sure it will not die in the nearest future, but it will be transformed. Random scam projects will not be able to go to ICO, maybe they will be regulated somehow and it changes the whole system. But for now there are thousands of projects which go to trash everyday and it will end up.
Activity: 120
January 10, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
ICO will not die and it will never be. Cryptocurrency is already accepted in the world as a big source of making the profit especially for the business minded people. So I can confidently say that this kind of noise will actually not hit the reality but just a kind of bubble.

Well ... I can't agree with you cus most of crypto coins has no base and made just by hype and nothing more (like Ripple, Dogecoin or Dentacoin). They'll collapse one day and it's lucky if we can still make some money by speculating them.
About ICO -- they'll turn to be much more professional and the number of them will rapidly decrease. It's 100%. Nowadays ICO is just a joke, at least half of them are not reliable and can't attract a clever investor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
ICO will not die and it will never be. Cryptocurrency is already accepted in the world as a big source of making the profit especially for the business minded people. So I can confidently say that this kind of noise will actually not hit the reality but just a kind of bubble.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
I supposed in 2018 ICO will more selective and more valuable. As you can see many ICO in 2017 but most of them fail in midway

ICO as a way of making investments will stay for a long time in the future. This is so because there is no real alternative way for participating in such projects from the very beginning of their existence.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 10, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
They will not die, because ICOs are what bring innovation to the table.
Jump to: