Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 142. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
I don't think ICO's will die in 2018.

As long as bitcoin and altcoins are raising in price and more and more people getting involved, there will be ICO's. I do think that there needs to be some regulations in 2018 just to steady the ship and to stop bad ICO's being allowed to raise money and give ICO's a bad name.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 03, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
I dont think ICOs will die out, but i do think that not many will be launched anymore, only the real ones will survive.

There will be more ICOs in 2018 compared to 2017, even though ICOs have increased a lot during 2017.
ICO will be regulated more strictly in 2018, which might be a good thing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 03, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
I dont think ICOs will die out, but i do think that not many will be launched anymore, only the real ones will survive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 03, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I don't think ICO itself is bad. Nut i think at this point fraudsters are taking advantage of the fact that it is not regulated and perpetuate frauds against innocent and most time new to crypto investors.
ICO has helped a lot of startups that are doing very well now. I suggest ICO regulations will go a long way in helping even the cryptos entirely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
January 03, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
I don't see ICO causing any harm to Crypto and it will/should not die in 2018/2019/2020.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 03, 2018, 07:20:59 AM
There can seem all the conceivable controls yet there is no real way to transform minced meat once more into meat once more. General this crypto has demonstrated the principle issues of fiat framework together with the speculation mechanics. I don't trust ICOs will absolutely kick the bucket as there are many individuals who don't mine or are software engineers to make coins and new innovation. Without speculators, the altcoin and Bitcoin markets would be dead, so we require venture and better places to contribute so the capital can stream to and from the digital currency markets.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
I think ICO's will grow up in this year. But all my attention now to the e-Chat ICO.
They developing helpful messenger app with a build-in crypto wallet and media platform with crypto-like function. ANN here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptolikee-chat-first-decentralized-crypto-messenger-2255337 Maybe anybody will be interested
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 07:08:05 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I think it will not. Since there are lots of ICO participants are here in the forum and most of us are gaining our earning with the use of participating and joining into various Bounty campaigns that are provided by these ICO projects, I hope that the craze of joining into ICO will never end as the year 2018 enters. Despite of all odds that includes the isshe of ICO projects that are stated to be scam, there are still good ICO that we will be launched this year so I think this will not get into an end.
Activity: 157
January 03, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
lol... there are thousands new projects are introduced every day. Most of them are good projects which provide good services such as Bitclave, Centra, Playkey,... you should spend your time to research to undertand clearly.
Activity: 504
January 03, 2018, 05:13:30 AM
We must focus on eleminating the SCAM coins instead of killing ICO. ICO is good and most of the good coins got this point with ICO. Solutions itself causes another problem, The SCAM.
You are completely right in your message, we really should take the question of the scam very, very seriously. So now I see a lot of projects, but they do not guarantee anything, except, of course, venture funds. They are studying projects much deeper than ordinary people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 04:51:50 AM
ICOs won't die, but they will certainly evolve to adapt and fit the market better. Last year we saw a bunch of bizarre schemes and scams, hopefully we've learned our lesson as a community.
Activity: 62
January 03, 2018, 04:36:58 AM
Certainly not, ICOs will never die, it is a new kind of IPO. People will be more interesting in it, but most icos will die after the test of market.
Activity: 370
January 03, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
i think it is the reverse as of now their is a lot of good ICO today you should read a lot and do your research to exclude those scams and also i think if they regulated it i think they will be gone
Activity: 131
January 03, 2018, 04:33:56 AM
ICO is nothing but to cheat the money. With more regulations I hope these cheaters will go away.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
I think ICO market is over saturated! 2018 might bring some sought of regulation to ICO and the manner in which funds were been raised! There is increase call for regulation and I'm just thinking I will that help the the cryptocurrency adoption!
who do you think should regulate the entire market ICO? and how do you imagine it!?
Activity: 602
January 02, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
ICOs are good and NO it won't die this year, next year nor 2020.
Activity: 336
January 02, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
I think that they are going to be better in the year of 2018 because as you can see that the projects are getting better and better. ICO scammers will die not all ICO's.
Activity: 74
January 02, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
I don't think so that ICO will die soon as many people has interest on it. ICO is good for both the investor as well as for the founder, if investors go for the big risk it will work out. There is up and down in ICO but it will not completely stopped.
Activity: 630
January 02, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
I think ICO market is over saturated! 2018 might bring some sought of regulation to ICO and the manner in which funds were been raised! There is increase call for regulation and I'm just thinking I will that help the the cryptocurrency adoption!
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 02, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
in my opinion no, ico will keep on coming up. at this time ico very complete and improve each otjer's program respectively. who have a good program will survive.
Jump to: