Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 14. (Read 11512 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
ICO is a new trend for big investors. I think in the future ICO will grow and will be popular in many parts of the world. The ICO will never die and will survive until the cryptocurrency market collapses
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 17, 2018, 01:44:17 PM
While there will be no claims from regulators to the ICO, this easy way to get money for a startup will continue to be very popular with both developers and risky investors. Perhaps the ICO is slightly transformed but will not disappear at all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
I fully agree with the author, ICO cause less trust and investors difficult to choose the project. When the cryptocurrency market comes to a serious player with a ready million business and as an extension of the business selects its token, this project is much more credible than the phony do not understand in the big game.
But I think ICO and crypto as is self has a very long way to go. Yes, we see the crush now. But in every market this could happen. And we are at the early beginning of the crypto world
Activity: 31
August 17, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
ICOs  cannot die in 2018 il or any time that soon because I think the marks conditions is also contributed to by rubbish projects which are worthless and are going under as soon as they start. People are becoming more selective about the ICOs they invest their money into and this will lead to a better ICO market in the future for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 12:08:40 PM
I fully agree with the author, ICO cause less trust and investors difficult to choose the project. When the cryptocurrency market comes to a serious player with a ready million business and as an extension of the business selects its token, this project is much more credible than the phony do not understand in the big game.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
At the moment, such projects are definitely not relevant and can be seen immediately, but in the future everything can change for the better, but I think that before that period you need to wait even better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
The industry is definitely growing. I wouldn't say it's going to die, we believe that there will be a market correction with more stable companies running ICOs. Good ICOs will evolve and rise from the ashes while bad ones will be forgotten. I could also see how VCs could start getting involved in ICOs as means to funding startups due to the liquidity they could get.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
I am sure that ICO will live for a very long time. This is a great way to attract investment in your project. Each player must analyze the situation and make a decision about investing. Often, this is a good way to make a profit.
Activity: 37
August 17, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
I do not think that it will happen, there are a lot of people trying to create weird projects to raise millions of dollars on the market, that is the primary reason of all of them. Smiley!!!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:15:06 AM
the work from developer to returns with offers on reference as clients to manage tasks on request as experiencing attains on field of manage with the objective to gains as limit on results as might to close of one on value with beginning numbers on initiation.

Activity: 33
August 17, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

There are lots of speculation of the crypto market today  and mostly negative side which causing people afraid of buying crypto but instead they are selling their crypto investment just to cut possible losses.

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
ICO is never been ending for sure.No one can stop tis one and also to all of us to make an income because of crypto currency.
Yes, this is a big problem, many projects are invented just to raise money, 95% of them will not be published and will not be used in the real world
Activity: 294
August 17, 2018, 09:53:16 AM
I do not think, I am sure that in the next 1-2 years bounty will not change. I think that everything works well.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 17, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
This will not happen exactly, the number of crypto projects will decrease, investors become smarter, now they already know how to distinguish good crypto projects from bad ones, but investment will always exist.
People from the areas like Malaysia like to invest and trade coins. They are usually into investigating with Bitcoin so ICO's may not die out yet.
Activity: 226
August 17, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

ICO is never been ending for sure.No one can stop tis one and also to all of us to make an income because of crypto currency.
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
May. By the overheating of the ICO release. Not many projects are of good quality, when too many Scam projects. Investors' confidence is diminishing, people may not believe in ICO
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 05:57:09 AM
it could be if it was no longer trusted by investors to participate in it. and no one wants to use it again. but I don't think like that fully. I still believe that the development of ICO in the future will be even better. as a trader I must remain optimistic.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 17, 2018, 05:29:53 AM
No ICO, no dies ,and as I see not even going. And he will live for a very long time .

Sure ICO can live for a long time if a market will epurate from scammers ICO. maybe we will have only 50-100 projects per year, but it will be strong and legal campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
Now for the ICO it was a very hard time.They will be much less,but I don't think will disappear altogether.
Activity: 114
August 17, 2018, 05:25:31 AM
I think that is impossible. Even now, many ICO projects are risky. But there are also many ICOs that can give users a tremendous benefit. I think that only when cryptos all die, new ICO projects may not be able to grow.
as long as there are investors who want to invest ICO will continue to exist, now there are many project who offering the ICO, and in my opinion only a really good project will be selected by investors
Pages:
Jump to: