Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 9. (Read 11512 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
Despite the large number of scams, ICO gave the opportunity to many innovative startups to raise funds for their development. Therefore, it is foolish to expect that the ICO will die, because this form of investment has proved very popular and now only regulation is required, which will allow to identify fraudsters and prevent scam attempts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 06:49:09 PM
ICos with scam project will not earn investment and die but legit and legal ICO will earn more investment. There are new ICOs everyday, people will be more selective to invest in them.
Investors begining to be weary of scam ICOs , we see that many of them do not get enough funds as they normally do before all the scams.And there are good projects also that deserve those funds
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
This year, a huge number of ICO, so it's too early to talk about death, I think that for several years ICO will exist in the form in which they now exist.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:46:13 PM
Many projects now do not collect soft cap, ico I think will not die in 2018, I think it will develop and become better projects
August 23, 2018, 06:42:12 PM
Despite that fact that many ICOs are failing in prices, i believe thy will be revived when the market booms, ICOs will not end in 2018, there are a lot of projects yet to be launched
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
Well to die is unlikely , it is now possible to consider the autumn and the project is still go , of course the number has declined , and fees from projects but good projects will collect a lot of money!
Activity: 81
August 23, 2018, 06:39:14 PM
 ICos with scam project will not earn investment and die but legit and legal ICO will earn more investment. There are new ICOs everyday, people will be more selective to invest in them.
Activity: 58
August 23, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
I believe the ICO will remain and by 2018 it is not the end of the ICO. We know in some countries the practice of ICO as a means of investment is tightened both in advertisements and regulations, Its depends on how they do it, if the ICO is a full sale with just a white paper and some vague promises I think they're already dead, except for the gullible. If on the other hand, it's split into multiple rounds, linked to delivery with clear proof of progress, then it's here to stay.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
Why will the ICO die? Of course not. On the contrary, the ICO must come to a new level, it is already a matter of approaching the legal basis. The idea of ICO is unique and it is only on the way to its development and improvement!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 23, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
For me, ICO's will not end this year,. In the matter of fact, it may grow further. I see that a lot of people still believe even there are scammers that cause distrust in ico's. It will not die as long as there are investors and developers who want to earn and also many people are new in this  industry that will be interested since you can get cheap tokens in ico and might be successful once it is on the exchange and many of us here still and keep on believing on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
the emergence of new companies with their own crypto token is something new! boom takes place in the last few years! Today there are a lot of companies that go to the crypto market. most crypto coins die, after such a big drop, bitcoin! but new companies will always appear! The crypto market is very young and a lot more new coins will appear!
August 23, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
I don't think that as soon as possible the ICO will die in 2018. As long as there is still bitcoin, the ICO will still be there. I think this ICO is useful because through ICO I can get a pretty good side income. I can take part in the bounty campaign organized by the ICO. I am very happy with the presence of this ICO so I am sure there is no way the ICO will die quickly. Many people who depend on their lives to earn a fortune from the ICO, especially those who hunt for bounty campaign hunters. They struggle to get big profits by not issuing financial capital at all. Those who struggle in the ICO to change the economic situation for the better.
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
I think a good ICO with a really good project can make our life more convenient and better, is it worth the risk and invest in these ICO
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 23, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
As we can see, your assumption is very close to the truth.I hope all the same in the fall, the price will slightly increase
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 23, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
As we can see as of August 23, ICOs did not die in 2018, though there is a smaller number of projects being launched every day.
Partly that happened because of numerous scams that eroded the confidence of investors and partly due to the general decrease of interest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 23, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
a good question, it's because a lot of ico's appearing and some of them are difficult to get investors so many don't reach hardcap. besides that at this time i also saw ico which was finished difficult to reach at ico price when it was registered on the exchange.
That's normal for brand new ICO that has been finished where the price is lower than actual price when listed on exchanges. But, most of them are failed on exchanges and the price is falling down continuously without any preventive action from developer which is most ICO does on 2018.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
We will never know that ico will die. I predict new coins will come in crypto market in the next year.
So ico won't die in 2018 and one important thing is BTC will be came back
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
The ICO is facing a lot of difficulties, but I do not think it will die in 2018. There are still a lot of ideas to be developed and a lot of people are trying to do that. So if the market is up then I think the ICO will continue to grow
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
There are many altcoins are now become more popular that is why there are many users and investors used those coins. There are a lot of projects still have an ICO and almost everyday...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
no! it's too early for ICO to die. but, it is necessary to introduce a policy of screening out fraudulent projects that are configured only to get money and not to develop the project, such a structure should be implemented
Pages:
Jump to: