Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 12. (Read 11512 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:15:59 AM
Its not possible that people can be stopped by making their own coins and innovation. Some of the ICO though don't have a chance in the market because of the reason that they were just build to scam people
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
I don't think the initial coin offering ICO is going to die in 2018, maybe there should be a platform that will screen out fake ICOs in the system so that there will be enough room for the real ones to operate.
Activity: 201
August 22, 2018, 03:10:28 AM
I don't think ico will die this early even if there won't be ico in the future but not in the year 2018... there might be a new name for it in the future and I believe only the good projects will prevail over the bad ones
Activity: 121
August 22, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
I don't think initial coin offering will die this year because I believe lot of project will still come out and as long as their is blockchain technology and crypto currency their will always be ico because technology get better daily as people won't stop doing research on what to do to be better than Bitcoin , ethereum, neo , waves and the rest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 07:01:28 PM
They will not die. I think the boost of distrusted campaigns and bounty campaign is because of the reign of cryptocurrency. Since cryptocurrency became a well-known digital money, many people would like to take advantage and used people for their own good.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
i think that they can not die, it will even always be there for the next 10 years!  good project will win from so many icos.
Activity: 48
August 21, 2018, 06:46:08 PM
Frequently it gives stronger revenues backing new cryptos that hodlers know well so and  possess a improved chance to decide smartly.
Holding for money this year would be a nice option for those that want to see the newer coins make fast investment money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 06:44:43 PM
In my opinion the ICO will not die that fast especially in 2018. There are still many people who depend on the ICO especially for bounty campaign hunters who make crypto currency as their main job. Indeed the number of deceptive ICOs is very disturbing but I am sure that there are still some truly trusted ICOs. Therefore, so that you are not a victim of ICO fraud, you should choose the ICO carefully. I myself depend on the ICO, especially the bounty campaign to get additional income. Why is it that I am not willing if this ICO will die.
Activity: 87
August 21, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
Frequently it gives stronger revenues backing new cryptos that hodlers know well so and  possess a improved chance to decide smartly.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
As I know it is a very good system for business developing. if you follow the ICO project and you can see there are too many company make a good idea for Business Development. It will be not die in 2018 because it is growing very faster day by day. People always very interested ICO project, I’m also make a huge amount of money in this ico project and I already invest too many ico project.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 02:23:26 AM
All things considered crypto world doesn't require new coins, it requires better improvement of old coins. Savvy contracts expected to be something different, they ought to be utilized revenue driven offer when every one of these tasks gain some ground and benefit. Individuals will dependably make new undertakings and they will dependably require cash for them so I don't figure crowdfundings will pass on.
Activity: 85
August 21, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market is at the beginning of its development. But I think this year the ICO will not die.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 21, 2018, 02:15:24 AM
I think that the ICO will not disappear, but it will change, they will become much smaller, because investors have become smarter and now analyze the project before investing, and do not make a decision based on the ratings of the crypto project.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
August 21, 2018, 02:06:53 AM
I think completely they will not disappear but the amount will decrease. 2018 became fatal for investing in ico industry, disappointed is a lot of, only the strongest in the market will remain, the weak and scammers will simply disappear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
August 21, 2018, 01:58:10 AM
Projects for the primary placement of tokens - a financial bubble, it will disappear in the next 1-2 years. Scammers deceive investors and promote a product that will not bring profits to investors.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
August 21, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
No,  actually ICO is still operating this year two thousand eighteen. Through their expertise they help lots of people to becone successful and become a better version of their selves.
Activity: 574
August 20, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
I don't see any sights for ICO death. It is still common and unique way to raise money in crypto industry.
What will replace ICO? To my mind nothing can replace it , may be DAICO concept, but it is not common
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
August 20, 2018, 09:20:27 AM
ICO's will become a lot more regulated, expect KYC on all of them, and they'll be mostly used to get additional capital after a first round of investment through VC's has already secured their softcap. The days of ICO's raising tens of millions for projects that don't have any working project or any VC backing are over, and its better this way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 20, 2018, 06:06:20 AM
ICO is a great crowdfunding method. Yes there are scams but there are scams in every industry. You have to take care of your own safety. ICO gives power to the people unlike IPO. However recently ICO's have been dominated by VC's buying at multiple times cheaper than crowdsale investors, this causes a huge problem since VC's dump their tokens on crowdsale investors. However this will turn around I think. When VC's can't find any crowd investors to dump their tokens on, they will stop investing. Then ICO's will be dominated by crowdsale investors again. That's my two cents.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 20, 2018, 06:01:15 AM
There must be structures to oversee ICO projects.In addition, the big business falls on the people involved in these bogus projects.Why pay for projects that don't work?
Pages:
Jump to: