Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 10. (Read 11512 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
I doubt that they will die, at least in the next two years. ICO is now at the peak of popularity, they will remain a popular method of financing startups for a long time.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
I don't think ICO will die. However, due to all of the scams and untrustworthiness happening in the space right now, there will definitely be a shift to STOs. I found out about an STO (Corl) that is on its way to becoming the first public company in the world to trade through a token, and its business model is investing in other startups. This may be the shift away from ICOs the world desperately needs.

If you want to read up on them here's their website: https://corl.io
Activity: 107
August 23, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
I think that ICO will die in 2018. The last time the price of tokens after ICO on the exchange is several times lower than on ICO. Not all tokens go to stock exchanges. Investors understand that it is better to buy tokens when they have already started trading on stock exchanges + when they are cheaper than at ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 23, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
I see the ico still exist until now and ever more than last year. But we are lack of investors. Ico becomes useless if they can find investors. Looks like people not interesting anymore with ico since the price always down after hit market.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
About 90% ò the ICO die because it doesn't make real value, and its project doesn't bring real profit for people. In the early time, so less people know the fact of it, but over and over time, more and more people know, the knowledge of all participant of the ICO world is improved. I don't know details which ICO will die (it not suitable to say in this thread).
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 23, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
Although ICO does have a lot of fraud, I don't think ICO will die. Because ICO is the backbone of the current market, without ICO, the development of the entire market will be constrained. Without development, it will definitely go backwards. This is not what we want to see. At the same time, we also hope that ICO will be supervised and the damn liar will be sanctioned.

I saw 2018 ico already does not guarantee will benefit, as far as I can see though ICO achieved success, but the prices are far below the price of ICO. I agree if ico is must be supervised because ico is too much fraud.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
August 23, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
I think that this will happen but not this year, of course, everything has its own finale, but for ISO, I believe, too early. Blockchain grows, and develops, and I hope everything in crypto is yet to come.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 23, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
It can be said this year is the year of determining whether the ICO is still worthy of being used as a means to raise money from investors, if many ICOs fail to achieve the softcap then it is certain that the end of the ICO's future year will end.
Activity: 182
August 23, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
I think that the number of projects and ICO will only increase. People are beginning to understand cryptocurrency and project analysis more and more. Therefore, scammers every day more and more difficult to cheat. I also want to note the fact that blockchain technology is necessary in all spheres of life, so the growth of the number of new ICO projects is not exhausted.
Activity: 67
August 23, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
Although ICO does have a lot of fraud, I don't think ICO will die. Because ICO is the backbone of the current market, without ICO, the development of the entire market will be constrained. Without development, it will definitely go backwards. This is not what we want to see. At the same time, we also hope that ICO will be supervised and the damn liar will be sanctioned.
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I don't think it will die in 2018 , but it is surely that funding money through ico is harder and harder ,people are not so crazy with icos , too many scams among them .Although there are some good projects in , but it is hard to find them out.

ICO will not die, as of present time we are on the third quarter of year 2018 ICO is very much alive even in there is an occurance of some illegitimate projects still productive ICO will show their excellence.
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
ICO is one of the best ways to make the most of the minimum investment. I don't know how this sphere can disappear.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 23, 2018, 07:39:15 AM
I do not think that the ICO market will die, the maximum that can happen is a change or entry into the legal field. ICO is a new type of investment and even one can say quite successful. The fact that there are scammers, so they are everywhere and probably will always be. Another thing is that it became hard to choose the best ICO as the market is already well saturated with offers.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
a good question, it's because a lot of ico's appearing and some of them are difficult to get investors so many don't reach hardcap. besides that at this time i also saw ico which was finished difficult to reach at ico price when it was registered on the exchange.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
ICO's are just starting up and I believe that 2018 will be the year of ICO. There are many good ICO's with good projects in which we can benefit..
This Year will end soon, its august now, and there are so many scam icos as never before . ico is less than in 2017 year. I hope that 2019 year will be much better .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
ICO will continue to exist in the future as this is considered a new trend in the world and many large companies would like to be able to participate in this market in order to expand their ICO. I believe that if there are many investors involved in this market, the ICO will be mentioned the most because investors in the ICO are interested in making the best profit.
Activity: 33
August 23, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
i thinkthat the ICO-s will change and develop. Currently because of the majority is a scam, people are less driven to invest in such a high risk thing.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
Thoughts are conceived, ventures are being made, obviously there will be new ICOs. All together for the tricksters to vanish, individuals themselves ought not give them cash. Try not to put resources into suspicious ventures, on the off chance that you question even 1%, don't contribute. In the event that there will be a direction and control over ICO, at that point there will be less con artists, as well. I figure the ico will expand one new level in this year.
Activity: 211
August 22, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
ICO will not be as easy as imagined for the dead or not developed at all. even the more ICO appear even though we know some are indeed a scam or end up disappointing. but the more the emergence of ICO, ICO signifies indeed rapidly.
Activity: 60
August 22, 2018, 06:40:19 PM
 ICO's are just starting up and I believe that 2018 will be the year of ICO. There are many good ICO's with good projects in which we can benefit..
Pages:
Jump to: