Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 14. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 251
August 05, 2019, 12:55:27 AM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

At the present time now, IEO was very trending and popular. This is actually the priority of the investors every time there is a new project that will rise in this industry. But of course IEO will only be good as long as the exchange is good and has a good volume in the market as well. Just Binance, Kucoin, Bitforex, Exmarkt, Huobi, Okex, and vindax.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
August 05, 2019, 12:40:41 AM
Scam projects will never have the opportunity to appear in large exchanges because checking those projects is serious and they must always evaluate the development team of that project perfectly before That project started. I think now should only trust exchanges in the top 10 CMC because those are exchanges with at least 3 successful IEO projects and always help investors to make big profits.
You are right. Large exchanges will be more selective in conducting IEO collaboration with a project. The success or failure of IEO indirectly affects the credibility of the exchange. However, investors still have to do an analysis of the project for asset safety.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 05, 2019, 12:32:28 AM
IEOs have become the order of the day due to the smooth and secured way of making the token sales through the exchange platforms. No one can tell vividly what the future holds for cryptocurrency token sales, perhaps new and better ways of token sales may evolve. But for now, let's enjoy the moment as IEOs grow stronger on the market.

That's the advantage of IEO compared to other investments. I am also sure, in the future, we will never know that IEO will survive or if there are others that are better than IEO. As long as IEO can still be trusted, I'm sure this will last.

Yes, as of now IEO is a trend and which many people are not showing interest in the ICO's. Now many people are considering IEO's are the most trusted one but we need to find whether the exchange is generating very good volumes in the market. We need to find out whether there is a positive opinion about the exchange or not.
Activity: 350
August 05, 2019, 12:07:53 AM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
This happens again as we see at the end of 2017, with so many lending ICO that gives instant profit about 10-100x. One of them that ever boom is Bitconnect.
I guess that this IEO method won't last long like last year. So, I just want to warn you all to be more careful investing in IEO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 04, 2019, 10:36:26 PM
Considering its progress from the time it was introduced into the crypto ecosystem, there are a lot benefits IEO can bring into the crypto space and crowdfunding in the crypto ecosystem. Investors tend to trust this method of crowdfunding comparing it to other approaches. IEO has eliminated about 30% of scam seen in the crypto space. The future of IEO is very bright and good..

Hopefully IEO will bring good outcome even though scammers will not be totally eliminated. The 30% of scammers eliminated isn't sure yet it was wiped out, but as said I guess that 70% remaining could still remain a big problem to crypto investors. It would give hesitations to the people who seems to be interested on some project related to crypto, if scammers continues to steal money to anyone.
Scam projects will never have the opportunity to appear in large exchanges because checking those projects is serious and they must always evaluate the development team of that project perfectly before That project started. I think now should only trust exchanges in the top 10 CMC because those are exchanges with at least 3 successful IEO projects and always help investors to make big profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 04, 2019, 08:29:07 PM
IEOs have become the order of the day due to the smooth and secured way of making the token sales through the exchange platforms. No one can tell vividly what the future holds for cryptocurrency token sales, perhaps new and better ways of token sales may evolve. But for now, let's enjoy the moment as IEOs grow stronger on the market.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 04, 2019, 07:48:47 PM
Considering its progress from the time it was introduced into the crypto ecosystem, there are a lot benefits IEO can bring into the crypto space and crowdfunding in the crypto ecosystem. Investors tend to trust this method of crowdfunding comparing it to other approaches. IEO has eliminated about 30% of scam seen in the crypto space. The future of IEO is very bright and good..

Hopefully IEO will bring good outcome even though scammers will not be totally eliminated. The 30% of scammers eliminated isn't sure yet it was wiped out, but as said I guess that 70% remaining could still remain a big problem to crypto investors. It would give hesitations to the people who seems to be interested on some project related to crypto, if scammers continues to steal money to anyone.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
August 04, 2019, 07:30:20 PM
The IEO will soon be removed from the electronic money market. Because it is like gambling or red black game. It's hard for you to scramble with other people to buy an IEO, even if you buy it, you're not sure if you can x6 the money, look at the IEO x 0.5, 0.3 times. or even lose 20 to 30 times.
The IEO only brought a lot of garbage to the crypto market.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
August 04, 2019, 07:10:29 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
August 04, 2019, 06:43:42 PM
Today is much better the ieo than a normal project on bitcointalk , to many scam project around!
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
August 04, 2019, 06:18:54 PM
I believe that IEO is here to stay and will get more success in the future. I hope that it will get more and more better as time passes by, because of the increased security and increased authenticity as compare to ICO. We will just hace to wait and hope for the best to happen for the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
July 16, 2019, 07:08:39 AM
the IEO's future will definitely be good because of the number of investors here today and I'm sure that over time it will increase as much upward as you earn when you invest in it.

Wrong. The number of investors now aren't much like ICO before (2017). They are already afraid if they will get scammed by IEO or their investment will drop once it being tradeable on exchange (only those IEO which launched earlier will be lucky because many people tried and success after invested on them)
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
July 16, 2019, 06:46:22 AM
the IEO's future will definitely be good because of the number of investors here today and I'm sure that over time it will increase as much upward as you earn when you invest in it.
Activity: 812
July 16, 2019, 06:30:50 AM

IEO so far was really much more comfortable to join with. Because it has an exchange already where you can sell or buy your token at once.
But I cannot say what future waiting for it, just all I know is that all project that will arise in this business field of industry is an advantage and has a high chance to any participants to get profit early after their token sales.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
July 16, 2019, 04:59:52 AM
nothing is good when it's popular. so I think the IEO will eventually end up like the ICO. there will be a lot of people in the IEO starting from scam projects, and others. so be careful, never trust yourself even if the IEO is in a large exchange like binance
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
July 15, 2019, 07:51:50 PM
Considering this year 2019 and the IEO projects launched within this year, we can say IEO presents some level of transparency into crowd funding in the crypto ecosystem. With such transparency, investors can easily know the progress of the project. This aspect of IEO surely represent the future of crowd funding in the crypto ecosystem..
Activity: 195
July 15, 2019, 03:42:53 PM
I think the IEO will be a long game. It is different from ICO. It is secured by exchange. The game becomes easier. You can lose money but not lose everything. Because the exchanges carefully checked the project before the IEO.

Actually, I think it's not much different than the ICOs. It just skips the waiting period until it reaches to exchange. yes, I agree with you. there is more secure than the investing in ICOs. But we need to be careful when dealing with newborn exchanges
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
July 15, 2019, 05:56:10 AM
then IEO will be good for the future because so many investors are here now because they have tested it and have grown up so much so that they continue to invest in it so I'm sure that this will be even better in the future.
Activity: 756
July 15, 2019, 04:23:06 AM

For now, we do not know what is the future for IEO. What we know so far is that it is the trend among offerings nowadays. It is much better than ICOs in that ICOs have no assurance to get listed on exchanges. At least in IEOs, they are already listed. But we are always changing, we always find new and better ways. It could happen anytime that another way of offering comes out that may replace IEO.
Activity: 429
July 15, 2019, 04:13:27 AM
the problem is difficult to predict the future situation of IEO but it will be much better if you are still investing in it and gambling ahead in the future you are increasingly earning more money and earning money too.
Pages:
Jump to: