Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 15. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
July 15, 2019, 04:04:58 AM
I believe IEO will be good in the future because there are many ICO projects are moving into IEO to get more funds from many investors so that the projects will be successful, specially on big exchange like binance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 15, 2019, 03:57:07 AM
I don't care about future, I want to earn now and I do my best to earn on IEOs right now.
In future for sure IEOs to be replaced by something else , but untill it is profitable, then you should earn on it

Yeah, me too. But I think the top exchanges should maintain the profitability from the IEOs that they launch. Binance sets a good example and if they become consistent with their results in this year then we could a healthy 2-4 years of investments from much more people. IEO is much easier, trustworthy projects(top exchanges only), safe investments so what could anyone possibly ask for much better?
Activity: 151
Merit: 7
July 15, 2019, 03:54:50 AM
I think the IEO model will last long because the projects when sold on the exchanges are very carefully evaluated by the  exchange owner. This prevents investors from losing money when investing in previous ICO projects. But only large exchanges like Binance and Huobi can bring big profits to investors. There are many small exchanges also participating in the IEO trend, but rarely bring high profits for those who buy IEO prices.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
July 15, 2019, 03:53:43 AM
I can say both yes and no.

Yes. It is because these projects can afford to pay listing fee and other miscellaneous stuff to an exchange that is reputable and trusted. For example, Binance, LAToken, OKex and other big ones are proven enough to be capable in becoming legitimate launchpads for projects in doing IEOs. Exchanges acts as the middleman when partnering with a project to initiate IEO in their respective platforms.

No. It is because most of the exchanges are not trusted at all. There are some cases that these low to middle-classed exchanges may have the possibility to “exit scam” and ran away with the hard-money of these startups and traders. On top of that, most of the projects cannot afford to risk money in listing fees plus commission to exchanges who helped them get more sales in their platform.

My advice is just to learn in managing the risk and prepare for the consequences when something goes wrong. Binance is no doubt a reputable one, but expensive in doing IEO with them. But in return, these projects would have great reputation and trust to their investors because of listing themselves in Binance launchpad.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
July 15, 2019, 03:35:37 AM
There are many exchanges that are IEO scam. Probit, Exmarket, bibox ... those are the exchanges I have seen they scam people joining the IEO. Only the top 10 exchanges are legit and Binance the best
Naturally because what you mentioned is small exchanges, indeed the risk is greater if you follow the IEO in a small exchange, it's better to play it safe in an exchange that already has a big name
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
July 15, 2019, 03:23:41 AM
Have you seen the recent news of IDAX scam? How IEO will be good if most exchange turnout a scam? You can read the news about IDAX scam here https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e also there is a BTT thread on this news, check it out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-5158708
IEO has a bad future ahead.
It has been confirmed that IDax cheats the IEO of some projects. But not all exchanges commit fraud like idax. Binance is a popular and trusted place to participate with the IEO.
There are many exchanges that are IEO scam. Probit, Exmarket, bibox ... those are the exchanges I have seen they scam people joining the IEO. Only the top 10 exchanges are legit and Binance the best
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
July 15, 2019, 01:44:36 AM
Just like ICO was remodelled into IEO in the past, I think same will happen to IEO in the future to control participation and dump which occurs with few weeks of sale. Change they say is constant
if exchanges have fair system for distribution to every investors , dumping price could be prevented.lottery system or another system will give limitation for each investors.and it could make price stable.

Yes, you are right in the coming days we might see a different plan for IEO because lottery system will not work because the exchange should give equal opportunity to the people who want to participate. They need to implement this model and give some specific time to the investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 15, 2019, 01:29:41 AM
Cases that occur in IDAX cannot be generalized that the IEO is bad. A scam case will always be there either ICO or IEO. Therefore, we must always do research when we want join IEO and always see the reputation of the exchanger
it will actually make a bad impact on the exchange itself. the merchant will leave, and look for another place. IEOs in other disputes will not get any influence. we all know, risk is what we take.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 14, 2019, 11:02:16 PM
of course the IEO will last longer than the ICO. because of the IEO when it was carrying out a project, funds for project development and project payments were directly held by the developer directly without any interference from the team commonly called smart contrac.
ICO used to be shifted because of the frequent occurrence of a scam when carrying out a project which was mostly caused by a team that was not responsible for taking away project funds. so that the project just stopped.
Activity: 798
July 14, 2019, 08:13:50 PM
Have you seen the recent news of IDAX scam? How IEO will be good if most exchange turnout a scam? You can read the news about IDAX scam here https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e also there is a BTT thread on this news, check it out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-5158708
It has been confirmed that IDax cheats the IEO of some projects. But not all exchanges commit fraud like idax. Binance is a popular and trusted place to participate with the IEO.

Cases that occur in IDAX cannot be generalized that the IEO is bad. A scam case will always be there either ICO or IEO. Therefore, we must always do research when we want join IEO and always see the reputation of the exchanger
Activity: 392
July 14, 2019, 03:46:36 PM
I thought so, right now i prefer IEO over ICO, well its depends on the project itself but still if i see IEO i will consider to invest.
But it's all temporary, because before, too, everyone thought that ICO will always be able to earn money, but now almost no one needs ICO, the same is waiting for IEO in a couple of years
ico is still alive. true, there are few worthy projects, but they are and there is an investor. a lot of projects that after the ieo fell on - 10X. the only normal ieo was on the binance.
Activity: 195
July 14, 2019, 03:36:28 PM
I think IEO can not have a long live as ICO. In 2017, ICO was the accelerator of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the whole crypto market, it made the biggest bullish in cryptocurrency history until now. While IEO only make exchange tokens increasing price in short term, IEO doesn't have positive impact otherwise it brings negative impact to crypto market.

But I seeing IEO same as the ICOs with an upgrade. Same things happen in IEO, but they just skip the period of listing in exchange. They introduce the token directly into the Exchange. but here is the point. previously project came into exchange project team made some progress on their project. But in IEO there is no that time period. But many people interesting about the IEOs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
July 14, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
Activity: 426
July 14, 2019, 02:29:22 PM
I thought so, right now i prefer IEO over ICO, well its depends on the project itself but still if i see IEO i will consider to invest.
But it's all temporary, because before, too, everyone thought that ICO will always be able to earn money, but now almost no one needs ICO, the same is waiting for IEO in a couple of years
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 12:11:35 AM
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
July 13, 2019, 11:38:11 PM
We don't know we cant predict if ieo will be good in the future as i saw ieo has not yet brings any success in investors also in bounty Hunters thats why its not profitable also and i think the problem is the exchanges and on the project not in the crypto market.if the project will list tokens or ieo launch pad in good exchange then ieo will be successful.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
July 13, 2019, 07:25:43 PM
Just like ICO was remodelled into IEO in the past, I think same will happen to IEO in the future to control participation and dump which occurs with few weeks of sale. Change they say is constant
if exchanges have fair system for distribution to every investors , dumping price could be prevented.lottery system or another system will give limitation for each investors.and it could make price stable.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
July 13, 2019, 07:20:25 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
July 13, 2019, 07:15:48 PM
Well considering IEO and how it has changed crypto crowdfunding approach, we can somehow conclude that it is currently the future of how new crypto projects can launch and introduce their coins or tokens to the entire crypto space with less risk of investors getting scammed.  IEO makes it possible for investors to know the actual amount of the coin or token in circulation or the amount available for public distribution....
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
July 13, 2019, 06:49:44 PM
If one looks at IEOs from the aspect of ICOs, that is what ICOs did to investors in time past; then it will be that IEOs is a better option thus having what it takes to last long. Also, if exchanges will keeps improving on promoting IEOs, it will help strengthen users confidence thereby making them to participate in trustworthy IEOs.
Pages:
Jump to: