Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin die? - page 12. (Read 1589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
The more I read about litecoin, the more I believe it has great potential in coming years. Especially compared to bitcoin. The price is till very low at this moment, but I would not be surprised if it grows *5 times in 2018, with current market cap growing speed it can be even more than that. I see Litecoin dying only if all crypto currency will die and how likely is that ?
litecoin currently has good potential, but in the future we never know whether litecoin can last very long. we can only see litecoin is currently experiencing a significant increase.
The decline and rise in prices that occur in my opinion is a natural thing, It's all because of the influence of how the demand from the coin. Each coin has a chance to die and that does not apply to litecoin alone. Even altcoin of Etherum could have died in the absence of market confidence in the coin. I see this as a risk and a potential, because when many people are more confident about the coin there will be an increase in prices and when everyone feels that the coin has no prospect then many will leave it. I do not want to comment further because that determines the existence of a coin is all of us. This is a fact that we can not deny the existence of cryptocurrencies in this digital age.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 07, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
I don't think so that litecoin is die but may be.and nobody knows the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
The more I read about litecoin, the more I believe it has great potential in coming years. Especially compared to bitcoin. The price is till very low at this moment, but I would not be surprised if it grows *5 times in 2018, with current market cap growing speed it can be even more than that. I see Litecoin dying only if all crypto currency will die and how likely is that ?
litecoin currently has good potential, but in the future we never know whether litecoin can last very long. we can only see litecoin is currently experiencing a significant increase.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 07, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
litecoin is a potential replacement for ETH, so I think litecoin will never die just like ETH
Activity: 154
January 07, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
i dont think so, just like how bitcoin will survive through the years
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 05:24:25 PM
I think it's too early to talk about the death of litecoin. In the near future it will grow. You can even earn some money on it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
December 27, 2017, 08:24:23 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?
If he said that he sold, it doesn't mean that he did it)
And LTC will not die, it will just be pumped and dumped all the time. Anyway it will grow up slowly, as gas prices)
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
December 27, 2017, 08:21:19 PM
Someday, all the coins will die. But, it is to this coin that this fate is not expected in the next three months. It is possible that soon many altcoins will grow up. In the hope of this I bought a little, but, he started to fall, I think it's not deep.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 27, 2017, 06:21:42 PM
No way.
The creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, has disappeared years ago and look at btc.
The creator of doge left and called it a joke coin, and it is still around.

Coins don't die as long as there is a community to back it.
Now, LTC is so huge that it would be quite impossible for it to die out.
On top of that, from a technical standpoint, it is a good coin, with quick and cheap transactions.

In the future, I don't see just one coin dominating, I can see a lot of them being viable forms of currency and investment.
Diversification is good and pushes competition.

On a side note, Satoshi, where are you? Did you pass away, are you sitting back and laughing at what you started, are you an alien?
The world will never know...
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 27, 2017, 06:17:28 PM
Nope , litecoin will not die. Even though the creator Lee sold his coin, this does not mean that litecoin will die. Only the price might fluctuate negatively during his dumping of coins. But this hasn't happened and there is no way to proof that he actually sold his coins.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 27, 2017, 06:16:03 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?
Of course no! Litecoin is really great coin, it is very promising and good for long term investment. If I have just some amount of money, I would love to invest it in Litecoin, since litecoin still undervalued coin now compare to bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 06:12:38 PM
No next year hood stuff for ltc
Activity: 97
December 27, 2017, 05:57:49 PM
I belive that will not happen. In my opinion LTC will rise very high in upocimg year!
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
December 27, 2017, 01:50:43 PM
Of course,first litecoin,after ethereum,and last would be bitcoin Grin Grin
But seriously, this is unlikely to happen
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
December 27, 2017, 01:49:36 PM
Why should litecoin die? founder of litecoin explained why he sold all his coins. So i really don't believe that litecoin will die. I`m sure it will perform very good next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 01:45:27 PM
Litecoin judging by rumors, is the test platform for bitcoin. All important essential changes in a code at first go a running in to networks of Litecoin. And only after successful results take root into a bitcoin blockchain. So, even based on it, it is hardly possible to assume disappearance or crash of Litecoin in the near future
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 26, 2017, 08:41:51 PM
i dont think it will die it have some good support until now the price is also getting higher and higher ever year
the creator selling all his litecoin is a way to gain trust from the community by developing the coin but not gaining anything from its price

Activity: 140
December 26, 2017, 08:26:11 PM
If you are basing all your speculation on the creator selling all his coins, I think Lite will not die as you inferred. Many coin developers do this because their coin somehow raised to success and has sufficient value to profit. Others do so to have their coin be boosted as a raised to dump coin in which attracts many investors.
Activity: 261
December 26, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

As far as I know it is still on the top 5 of the coinmarket cap so I guess it isn't easy for it to die even if the creator sold his shares. Based on what I can remember, its price even went high after he sold it. The price may plummet but I think it won't be easy for Litecoin to die since there's a lot of people who trusts and holds it.
Pages:
Jump to: