Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin die? - page 8. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
Litecoin is Bitcoin made right.
No premine, unlike Bitcoin with Satoshi millions.
Fair launch, no ICO bullshit, even Charlee Lee has to buy his litecoins.
Made by real developer: MIT graduate, former google engineer, probably most competent developer in crypto space. Unlike bitcoin with magical "best programmers in the world" core team.
Real non anonymous founder you can talk to.
No Segwit drama, no transactions problem.
It just works.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
January 18, 2018, 07:38:57 PM
litecoin dead can just happen and it's not impossible. If absolutely nothing is already not interested in this litecoin and because it did not provide a profit to the holder then, of course, the longer this coin will be increasingly left behind and old-old will die.

If Charlie Lee was done with the project, we would have someone step into take over, we have seen this on much less quality coins and with all the ltc pairings...there would be some person, group or even corporation that see a value in furthering it from that standpoint alone.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 18, 2018, 07:32:39 PM
Eventhough lee had sold his litecoins, i don't think litecoin will die. A huge number of investors are investing and holding litecoin and i believe that so long as there are people investing in it, litecoin will continue to survive and even grow in value. I don't think lee selling his litecoins is enough for litecoin to die.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:27:13 PM
litecoin dead can just happen and it's not impossible. If absolutely nothing is already not interested in this litecoin and because it did not provide a profit to the holder then, of course, the longer this coin will be increasingly left behind and old-old will die.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 18, 2018, 07:21:54 PM
There's a new update from Charlie Lee @SatoshiLite about litecoin.

See his post https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/953786695161270272

I think the impact about this tweet will make Litecoin pump again and even there is no update like this LTC will not die.

The creator of Lightcoin said that the sale should help to avoid conflicts of interest: Lee's statements in the press and social networks could affect the cost of the cryptocurrency. Charlie Li said that he did not have a single lacquer left for the first time in six years since the creation of the cryptocurrency in 2011.
But the fact that he sold before the dump happens is giving everyone a big doubt about him.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 07:20:19 PM
The creator of Lightcoin said that the sale should help to avoid conflicts of interest: Lee's statements in the press and social networks could affect the cost of the cryptocurrency. Charlie Li said that he did not have a single lacquer left for the first time in six years since the creation of the cryptocurrency in 2011.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
I have heard that litecoin was the first coin forked from the bitcoin, and now it is very famous, even there will be new coins forked from litecoin.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 07:14:17 PM
hopefully this does not happen, because I also keep this coin, and hopefully litecoin can be recovered from the downturn, because I have long survived by not selling this coin, my hope is soon to soar and rise from adversity,
Litecoin is not going to die this month.
Bitcoin is still alive, the price is just going up then down repeatedly. Just have some patience.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
January 18, 2018, 07:14:09 PM
Litecoin is a major exchange pairing so I don't see going away anytime soon, its actually pretty undervalued.
Activity: 322
January 18, 2018, 07:09:25 PM
hopefully this does not happen, because I also keep this coin, and hopefully litecoin can be recovered from the downturn, because I have long survived by not selling this coin, my hope is soon to soar and rise from adversity,
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
Litecoin will not die because it is such a good tester for new updates to bitcoin, therefore serving a purpose, on top of faster times. Chalrile Lee is a huge plus for litecoin and he will continue to influence the price heavliy, even if he doesn't own any coins. Once automatic swaps can happen with ease, there's no reason litecoin can't be at 1/4 bitcoins market cap
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 18, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Litecoin price for sure will increase more.  Even the creator sold their litecoin it's not problen because we are to invest in litecoin for sure it will increase more in the future.  Price of litecoin now is 200dollars each so you can buy litecoin now and maybe after few months if waiting the price of litecoin will become $1000 . More litecoin that you have you can make a lot of profit for sure. Price of litecoin before is very cheap it's cents only but now is hundreds dollars those people invest to this coin last few years are now happy because for sure most of them are become rich or earn big profit.
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 06:26:52 PM
I do not think that Litecoin will die in the near future. We do not know on what the solution of the creator of a coin is based. Perhaps he had an emotional crisis and that's why he did it.  Grin 
Maybe now he even regrets the deed.   Tongue
These are all conjectures. We can also guess that this was a planned move to bring Litecoin's rate in the right direction and make more HYPE around their coin. In any case, I believe in Litecoin

Yeah I don't think Litecoin will die just yet, even though it went through a lot.
Activity: 137
January 18, 2018, 06:16:32 PM
I do not think that Litecoin will die in the near future. We do not know on what the solution of the creator of a coin is based. Perhaps he had an emotional crisis and that's why he did it.  Grin 
These are all conjectures. We can also guess that this was a planned move to bring Litecoin's rate in the right direction and make more HYPE around their coin. In any case, I believe in Litecoin
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
Activity: 53
January 09, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
I believe in Litecoin. Along with Bitcoin and Ethereum, it will survive and grow when all the scamcoins crash.

Just like Amazon and eBay survived the Dotcom Bubble.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 09, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

its a part of business. he sold all of his litecoins cause he know its a right time to sold it. and no effect for litecoin in market. litecoins still on of the good altcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 09, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
No, Litecoin will not die anytime soon. It will go to the moon with SatoshiLite. Litecoin is cheap now and I will buy more to accumulate more litecoin into my portfolio.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 09, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
No, I think litecoin will not. In contrast, I think it will rise soon. And Charlie explained why he decided to act like this. Litecoin is a great currency, I dont see any reason for ltc to stop developing
Activity: 137
January 09, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
Dont think litecoin will die off just because the owner sells off all his stash. It all depends on the market, us, how we value litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: