Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin die? - page 9. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
January 09, 2018, 03:10:42 AM
Even if he sold out his coin, it wouldn't affect the market.
Litecoin is the third most popular coin in this market after BTC and ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 09, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
Even it has been quite for a while, i believe it is going to be in top five this year again. because, it has low transaction fees and lots of potential compared to  bitcoin which is slow and expensive. hope litecoin returns to the game.
I highly doubt this due to some amazing altcoins emerging out of nowhere. Litecoin is a great investment for me and I do realize that its future looks bleak due to the whole developer controversy recently, but I don't think it is simply going to lie down and die. This is an established coin with a big community supporting it which is why I feel that the coin will continue to survive as long as the community and investors continue to trust it. Personally, I still have faith in this coin and am HODLING it for big long term profits.
I also have the same opinion with you. I think it would be very difficult for Litecoin to die and just disappear. If the problem of price reduction, may still be happening. However, Litecoin price increases will remain in the long run. We should know that Litecoin has existed long ago. From the first time I knew Bitcoin, even Litecoin was there. So I guess Litecoin will continue to grow, in terms of price and in terms of market in the future. I hope Litecoin can also follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Maybe if I had the money, I would also invest some money into Litecoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 03:06:01 AM
What ? Its never die.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
January 09, 2018, 03:00:07 AM
We dont know yet for now, but if the supporters and investsors stop patronizing litecoin maybe it will die sooner or later because of the controversy occur regarding the owner of litecoin sell all of his holdings of litecoin, and other is when the supply of litecoin is not increasing and cant supply the demand because of litecoin cannot multiply because the owner itself abandoned it. But as far as litecoin is concern its market right now is steady. No one knows what will happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
January 09, 2018, 02:52:05 AM
no, it can't die. it is a little version of Bitcoin. the begin of Scrypt.  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 09, 2018, 02:40:11 AM
Even it has been quite for a while, i believe it is going to be in top five this year again. because, it has low transaction fees and lots of potential compared to  bitcoin which is slow and expensive. hope litecoin returns to the game.
I highly doubt this due to some amazing altcoins emerging out of nowhere. Litecoin is a great investment for me and I do realize that its future looks bleak due to the whole developer controversy recently, but I don't think it is simply going to lie down and die. This is an established coin with a big community supporting it which is why I feel that the coin will continue to survive as long as the community and investors continue to trust it. Personally, I still have faith in this coin and am HODLING it for big long term profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 02:37:45 AM
At this point it is difficult to say litecoin will die. In fact, its market capitalization in 2017 is higher than any other virtual currency. It can be said that 2017 is a strong year for litecoin, although it is behind the bitcoin but it has the ability to beat the "elder" in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 02:36:45 AM
1 vote for Litecoin to be died!!!
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
January 09, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
LTC is everything that I wish BTC was.  It has high volume, good name recognition, usable...I see no reason for it to die.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:03:21 AM
As long as it is in the market I don't think this altcoin will die. I think thinking that lite will die even it is still in the market is an injustice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 01:49:39 AM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

If a guy who have started business sold all his shares it that doesn’t mean that this business is over. It is over only for him because he has no interest to it anymore. This is a common thing in the business world.
But Also I saw some news about litecoin from this founder. Let's see!
Activity: 532
January 08, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
LTC very manipulated and in shadow of Daddy. That's why all holders so painfull react to such ideas. But now so much coins that better than LTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
January 08, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
will never die, is currently the most used means to move funds between the various exchanges, as it is fast and has inexpensive transactions, it is constantly under development and last but not least is backed by charlie lee, which is probably the best man in the cryptosphere
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Before the most recent Litecoin pump people were also saying Litecoin was a dead coin, but then suddenly it pumped, so whenever I hear someone say 'Litecoin is dead', I know, it's not true.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
January 08, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
Why would it die?theres still active developers of Litecoins,it is a solid investment for all of us,morelikely a safe haven if the BTC goes wild.
Activity: 238
January 08, 2018, 01:49:28 PM
No way litecoin will not die, it will definitely survive for long. Litecoin is growing strong day by day, many new investors are getting into it. Now it has become the seventh biggest cryptocurrencies with market capitalization, right now litecoin is on the height of achievement.
Activity: 113
January 08, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?
I do not think it will die. It has made steady progress in the market!
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 08, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
I read somewhere when Litecoin started that it will not survive after a year or 2 after it was launched. Fast forward to 2018 and Litecoin is still here and is in the Top 10 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
January 08, 2018, 03:09:09 AM
Lite coin will last a long time just like how bitcoin survived through the years
Pages:
Jump to: