Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin die? - page 13. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:19:45 PM
I like that Charlie sold his LTC to show that his motivations are not price related. Adds integrity to the project imo.

I may also be biased as i have always been an LTC fan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 26, 2017, 08:18:56 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?
no man it would not. i think it would even make litecoin better in future and development will become more advance. there is a reason why the creator of litecoin sell all of this coin. actually not all of litecoin is for sell, some are gived by him for charity and others thing. the reason is he want to develop litecoin without have to getting a benefit from the coin itself .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 26, 2017, 08:18:28 PM
I still see litecoin as a good coin to invest, its a bit unfortunate that the creator sold all it's coin, it's definitely causing fear to the investors, but I believe there are still so many people support this coin, the coin got a very fast transaction speed which is going to be very useful for transaction
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:06:25 PM
It would not die. But as Per Charlie the coin will loose its value and go up to $20 and it may stay dormant for sometime.

Please check the inventor's Twitter message on December 12.

Activity: 98
December 26, 2017, 07:49:10 PM
Litecoin has two major things going for it - 1. it's perfect for circumventing high fees in other coins, and 2. it's accepted on most platform already.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 07:44:31 PM
litecoin will not die, litecoin will spread in the market and be enjoyed by every trading user.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
December 26, 2017, 07:40:52 PM
I dont think litecoin will die. First of all. in the past month it raised alot of value. And in the past week, when the bitcoin and ethereum network was overloaded, everybody used litecoin for fast transaction. ANd there another fact no oneis thinking about: Litecoin is "cheap". There are a lot of new people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. But they cant afford money for a bitcoin, or ethereum so they taking litecoins!
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 07:40:29 PM
Who can proove he ain't bought all his LTC back a second later
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 26, 2017, 07:38:07 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

i think is no problem litecoin founder sell all litecoin balance
but litecoin not down price this week litecoin price incraese very high
if all litecoin user and litecoin miner not leave from litecoin, i think litecoin still run and not die
Activity: 71
December 26, 2017, 07:37:45 PM
I believe it is a simple pump and dump strategy. I don't believe that it will die - on the contrary, it's one of the most preeminent and potential currencies out there. It has an equal potential to ETH. So, in case you have any, hodl! Their price will go up
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
December 26, 2017, 07:36:38 PM
In the year 2015 or 2016 there was talk over LTC, being a boring coin and never pumping and all that. If someone thought LTC will die back then maybe there was a reason! But right now, in 2017-2018 and after all the success and price action, that doesn't even make sense...  Smiley

LTC bag holders used to be the butt end of jokes. People have doubted the coins success for a long time now, am hoping it continues to prosper as the altcoin market continues to grow.
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 07:36:32 PM
Charlie Lee is just a little emo girl who cries every time someone blames their money loss on him
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 07:30:02 PM

What is the proof of this? I see everyone is talking about this but there is actually no proof showing the sell order execution. I don't think this make an important effect on litecoin. It's still positive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 07:28:49 PM
Litecoin would not have to die, especially now that it is becoming to be known as an excellent option to avoid the onerous costs and delays in bitcoin transactions, which has boosted its acceptance in a growing number of online exchanges and businesses. I have no doubt that Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are called to be good partners of bitcoin to help the elderly in the daily tasks that it can no longer fulfill.
Activity: 91
December 26, 2017, 07:22:28 PM
I don't see why such a good coin with adequate trading activity would die soon. Although it might not be as volatile as other coins, therefore quite boring, doesn't mean that noone's buying it.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
December 26, 2017, 07:22:28 PM
FUD Alert! Our market has been rocking with these FUDs since the very beginning. The news is absolutely a farce. There is no evidence of the post you have made! Sheer lies being spread by the users all around. Do not believe such news. They are purposely made to make you feel panicked.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 26, 2017, 07:18:42 PM
Litecoin has been there for years and we don't even know if Lee did sold majority of his LTC's even before. Broadcasting something that you shouldn't do has a purpose, it will not die. There are even altcoins that doesn't have any developer at all but is still alive and kicking. I'm talking about DOGE but it managed to remain and survive, litecoin will remain just like other coins there's a big potential on it for profit.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 06:39:04 PM
Eth,ltc,xem,xrb this four coins have good developer and good community so it can't happen i monitor this four coins and base of my investment in this four i can say this are trusted coins and it can next similar to btc,actually i earn in this four coins and the best are ltc,xrb because i earn 5x now since i only start this july.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 26, 2017, 07:13:54 PM
Just because the owner of Litecoin sold all of his Litecoins, it doesn't mean that this coin will going to die. He just dump it because he sees that the price is high that's why he sold it before it will go down. The owner might be still holding some Litecoins because maybe this is just a simple strategy of FOMO/FUD to make the other users to sell too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
December 26, 2017, 06:08:51 PM
I think that Litecoin will live long. Perhaps he will survive and bitcoin. Although, no one knows what will happen in the future. You have to be a seer, so that you can predict something.
Pages:
Jump to: