Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin die? - page 2. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
Many people praise the LTC. But how is it different from many other large coins? It also reacts to the price of bitcoin. And other coins have more functions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
February 15, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
I think litecoin had a good chance of being used as a mode of payment in certain aspects. Barring any unforeseen circumstance I don't think it's unrealistic to see it match its ATH of around 350-360
This is a very crappy thing I've ever heard. Litecoin is developing very well in the cryptocurrency market and it is sure to grow strongly in the future so there is no reason why Litecoin could die. With the management of the professional team, I believe Litecoin will increase significantly in 2018.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
I don't know if any of you notice that Litecoin pumping so hard because of the news about Lite Pay. Litecoin was a very good coin and has a big potential in the future. So goodluck who wants to invest on it always do your own search.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
i dont think litecoin will die.i  think in future litecoin would beat btc. but i am not sure about this
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
February 10, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
I think litecoin had a good chance of being used as a mode of payment in certain aspects. Barring any unforeseen circumstance I don't think it's unrealistic to see it match its ATH of around 350-360
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
February 05, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
I don't think that litecoin will die because that is impossible to happen since litecoin is having a good run since of the released of the news called litepay and that enables litecoin users to use their litecoin to pay at the merchants that accepts their card and i think that it will live long just like bitcoin because litecoin is like the back up of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 09:57:54 AM
I think not, because I think one of the strongest coins is litecoin so litecoin will never die
Im not a big fan of litecoin but i think litecoin is we will not die because i know that litecoin is one of the best altcoin and i also know that litecoin has a really great future in the market, and there is no doubt that many people are investing there money with litecoin because litecoin is really a good coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
Just few days ago, was announced about Litepay. This will be kind of micropayments, some hybrid of lighting network, which will help businesses and companies receive payments in LTC. Also really fast transactions will be involved too. So I think no, there is no way for LTC to die.
Yes, with such good news litecoin is unlikely to die soon. On the contrary, this should give a new impetus to its development.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 05, 2018, 09:34:04 AM
Just few days ago, was announced about Litepay. This will be kind of micropayments, some hybrid of lighting network, which will help businesses and companies receive payments in LTC. Also really fast transactions will be involved too. So I think no, there is no way for LTC to die.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 05, 2018, 09:32:34 AM
I think not, because I think one of the strongest coins is litecoin so litecoin will never die
Activity: 110
February 05, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
It is foolish to talk about the possibility of the death of such a strong coin, which is still developing. Lately, Litecoin has launched two new payment platforms called LitePay and LitePal to make transactions easier in the market. LitePal will be the first payment processor of Litecoin. LitePal is expected to hit the market in the third or fourth quarter of this year. The official website has mentioned that the users will be able to use the services on popular payments services like PayPal, Western Union etc
Activity: 406
February 01, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
Chances are very less because it's among top five coins and doing well since it's value is gone up.
Litecoin is one of the best altcoin right now so i dont really think that it has a chance to die, i am  holding some litecoin because i do believe that holding litecoin for long time can really help me to have more profit and litecoin price is okay so  i dont think.it we will die.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
No, I don't think so. Litecoin's future potential is still very good, it is growing. He will not leave Litecoin. He is still spending most of his time focusing on the development of cryptocurrency technology for Litecoin. Charlie Lee sold out all his Litecoins to avoid conflicts of interest and to affect the value of Litecoin in the market. In 2018, I think Litecoin will continue to grow in value, even though it is currently unstable, but that is a general trends

I agree with you that 2018 Litecoin is one of best deals.

Litecoin succeeded Segwit with almost absolute agreement. This created a real revolution and promoted the growth of Litecoin.

After analyzing Litecoin's development roadmap, you will see the clear future of Litecoin with the support of the Lightning Network feature and the Smart contract feature studing.

So, while Bitcoin is dominating the electronic money market at the moment, Litecoin is also a remarkable electronic money. The investment of 1% of the value of assets in Litecoin is not a bad decision.
Activity: 350
January 31, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
I do not believe that litecoin will die. A very popular coin that stands in the top of the coinmarketcap and is used too often. Many people invest money in it. I think that  no need to worry about his.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
January 31, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

Charlie Lee works very hard on Litecoin! All speculation that he sold coins for his profit will soon be divorced when the coin will cost more than $300 (the price at which he sold them). Charlie's work is huge: negotiations with Ricardo (the founder of Monero), release Litecoin Core etc.
Activity: 149
January 31, 2018, 02:53:16 PM
Chances are very less because it's among top five coins and doing well since it's value is gone up.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
January 31, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
Very few coins survive days, weeks, months......

https://i.imgur.com/rJsOEjS.png

Only 2 (BTC, LTC) been top 20 for more then 5 years

Lets all remember some previous top 10 cnc coins
kapelescoin
isracoin
aphroditecoin
lottoshares
spaincoin
SiliconValleyCoin
terracoin
auroracoin
freicoin
neutrino
mazacoin
marinecoin
zetacoin
vertcoin
bitschares-pts (protoshares)
feathercoin
primecoin
infiniteCoin
worldcoin
megacoin
mintcoin
vericoin
novacoin
reddCoin
quarkcoin
unobtanium
monacoin
bitcoindark
mastercoin
blackcoin
monero
bytecoin
counterparty
rimbit
namecoin
peercoin
nxt
........and the list goes on

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Hold on Litecoin, it could be interesting, I read a tweet of Charlie Lee.

Litepay is not a rumor. They have announced that they will launch in February.

Litepay could be a good project!
stay tuned!
copper member
Activity: 1568
January 31, 2018, 03:01:14 AM
No Litecoin will never die. Litecoin is a very huge and stable coin of crypto and the demand of this coin is so valuable in all here and I know this coin is going to low but it will be a up again.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 31, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
To be honest, I'm not very optimistic about Litecoin.
The first point is that the founder of Litecoin sold all of his Litecoin, which worries me.
The second point is that Litecoin's technology is not innovative, and the Litecoin technology looks a bit low,NEO,QTUM is likely going beyond Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: