Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin die? - page 3. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ETHEREUM BULLISH
January 31, 2018, 02:46:36 AM
Litecoin is just suffering like any alts now. nothing more. Its not the best coin here but has some growth potential anyway as it's still affordable and people know it can perform right. i've sold them all too early and now happy to buy back cheaper! buy low sell high.  Cool
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 09:37:31 PM
Litecoin is very successful lately and it does not look like It's dying. However, announcements like Lee's do make people start worrying. But at first sight, it does not look  like it has affected Litecoin. Maybe it's part of the strategy, to create some buz around the brand and let's hope that Litecoin will keep going strong.

I agree with that litecoin will not suddenly dying perhaps litecoin is in the top of market cap, lee's announcement i think is just a strategy that people holding litecoin they sell it but litecoin continuing being stronger at the moment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 30, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
Litecoin will never die, as long as we have people that believes in it. It will continue to have value. Value of litecoins is still high compared to other coins in the market, so it will be  to early to speculate that it will die. Even if the developer already sold his coins but we still have people who owns part of those coins which keeps the coin a live. A coin will never die or loose value as long as people believe on it's value.
Activity: 742
January 30, 2018, 08:59:33 PM
No, I don't think so. Litecoin's future potential is still very good, it is growing. He will not leave Litecoin. He is still spending most of his time focusing on the development of cryptocurrency technology for Litecoin. Charlie Lee sold out all his Litecoins to avoid conflicts of interest and to affect the value of Litecoin in the market. In 2018, I think Litecoin will continue to grow in value, even though it is currently unstable, but that is a general trends
Activity: 210
January 30, 2018, 08:10:58 PM
Charlie Lee sold out all his sheets. I think that this is not so.
I doubt that he will not keep his coin because of a conflict of interest, we know how they play well when it comes to their own game.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
it will not die in my opinion, but probably will find the optimal price at wich it is most practical for people to use. it clearly depends on the amount of developing needed. if it is okay the way it is it will probably remain. but crypto market is pushing forward with new cryptos that do it better and better, so no one really knows what will happen. don't worry, ltc is going to remain relevant in my opinion
Activity: 350
January 30, 2018, 07:51:46 PM
Interesting information. I think that this can not happen, as this is a fairly popular coin, and it just can not disappear, but you made me think!
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 07:50:43 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

I am deeply convinced that this is the first step, a crypto evolution. And this means that most tokens and coins will die, they will be replaced by more perfect coins.
For better development yes. but to be replaced with another I guess it still is not. because until now litecoin still has developments that we can see
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

I am deeply convinced that this is the first step, a crypto evolution. And this means that most tokens and coins will die, they will be replaced by more perfect coins.
Activity: 616
January 30, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
The founder sold all of his litecoins at an ATH and he is a very talented crypto developer. Do you really think he is just going to do nothing now? Crypto is going mainstream, I bet he is going to make a rival to litecoin and multiply his wealth many times over.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 30, 2018, 07:20:59 PM
there is no reason for litecoin to die,,
this coins is my favourite altcoins after ethereum, and with well known dev this coin still become the best alt in my list  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 30, 2018, 07:11:12 PM
Litecoin is awesome. Very fast transactions with low fees. I always use it to transfer funds from one exchange to another to save funds! It's a must for portfolio, it's going to be a good year for Litecoin Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 30, 2018, 07:00:58 PM
I do not think so. Litecoin is a very good and fast crypto, and many traders have already got their profit dealing with it. Some experts believe that LTC price can be tripled even. The similar information can be found in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm4R0_FBhM
maybe cause that there i something that may ever happen about litecoin but this is not the reason that it may result for being dead i see that litecoin is one of the potential coin so this is may not even to be dead for.
Activity: 594
January 30, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

I think not becasue the presence value of litecoin so far is increasing and has a good movement happening now. And still the holers of litecoin was still holding unto it and some are holding it in a long term too. And it is still listed on the top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap dude, therefore, it is still good to trade in.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
Activity: 150
January 30, 2018, 05:38:19 PM
No one knows exactly whether he sold all his coins or not. Even if he sold coins, it only means that he needs money for new projects.  Smiley
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
January 30, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
no it will not the creator only sell all the coin to show that even litecoin price rise there will be no one in the team who will take advantage of the price
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 04:46:07 AM
I do not think so. Litecoin is a very good and fast crypto, and many traders have already got their profit dealing with it. Some experts believe that LTC price can be tripled even. The similar information can be found in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm4R0_FBhM
Activity: 110
January 28, 2018, 06:03:33 PM
Litecoin will live as long as bitcoin. This coin is called the younger brother bitcoin. And I think that it is a very strong project which will develop as successfully as bitcoin. I keep some of the capital in this coin.
I think the same. I can't believe that so strong coin like Litecoin with the capitalization in $10 615 356 373 will die. This can happen if entire crypto dies, which is unlikely in the future.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
January 28, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
Litecoin will live as long as bitcoin. This coin is called the younger brother bitcoin. And I think that it is a very strong project which will develop as successfully as bitcoin. I keep some of the capital in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: