Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 7. (Read 4836 times)

Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 23, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Mining cannot stop as for now can't really say maybe in future it will stop,  but as for now mining will continue,  miners are making cool money from mining all sort of cryptocurrency so I don't think it can stop
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
I think that this will happen maybe but not now. with time, certain changes will take place but I am sure that mining process will bring benefits for most of us soon. I hope it will not disappear
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Definitely minning will stop for a particular currency after it  goes up to its maximum supply. But I think then another mineable currency will come. So the idea and process of minning will continue.
Activity: 1344
September 23, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
On an example with bitcoin, when its production is over, it will cost incredibly expensive. With respect to other coins, it is difficult to say.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:15:00 PM
Mining will never stop because miners make good profit from it. However there can be changes in mining products.If mining stops,then bitcoin will also stop which seems impossible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
No, I think that mining will stop some day, because bitcoin works today and works on mining and without mining it just can not, so this is my opinion. I think that mining will live, but the situations are different therefore everything depends on the situation on the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
The popularity of crypto currency is growing and growing, so you need to use it as long as you have the opportunity. And I do not think that there will be an end.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
As long as there are Cryptos to mine and people who have the capital, mining will always continue to exist. The mining fee might also be one of the factor that might contribute to stop mining. Electricity and other expenses must also be considered. I believe Cryptocurrency has not yet reached its peak because it is still a lot of potentials that can still be developed and constantly experiencing growth. And will make people believe that Crypto is the future of digital cash is best.
Activity: 84
September 21, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
I think the mining of old coins also takes up too many resources. But everything is changing and POS is gaining momentum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
All miners hope that the mining will never stop, but we need to understand that there is nothing eternal. Good luck to all
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
If the government interfere then it can be stopped.
Even if the government interfere here in crypto world no one can stop crypto world as long there are internet and devices like laptop, computers and cellphone crypto will forever and everyone nothing can do but to join us.

Yeah unless you deny miners resources, which is pretty much impossibe, they will keep mining until the last satoshi is mined. And even then, they'd simply move on to another coin they believe would be worth their resources
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto created a really ingenius way to work out the whole mining thing.
Every time a block is mined, the next one becomes much more difficult.
It is based on an algorhythm that mathematically becomes much more complex.
since numbers are infinite, the difficulty can exponentially grow.
Currently, there actually isn't technology powerful enough to outpace that algorhythm.

What that means is that in order to reasonably mine btc, you would need a top end asics and join a mining pool that has tremendous hashpower.
but even with all of these mega mining pools, btc will not be finished mining for another estimated 50 years!
Newer blockchains like monero and the like are relatively "easier" but they too will become increasingly more difficult.

It is not true that the next block becomes automatically more difficult.

A simplified explanation is that there is a target time in order for a block to be mined. If the block is mined faster than the target time (either due to more hash power in the system or good luck), then the algorithm increases the difficulty which should result in increased time to mine the block. Conversely, if the block takes longer to mine, the difficulty is reduced thus allowing a higher chance for a block to be mined.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 21, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto created a really ingenius way to work out the whole mining thing.
Every time a block is mined, the next one becomes much more difficult.
It is based on an algorhythm that mathematically becomes much more complex.
since numbers are infinite, the difficulty can exponentially grow.
Currently, there actually isn't technology powerful enough to outpace that algorhythm.

What that means is that in order to reasonably mine btc, you would need a top end asics and join a mining pool that has tremendous hashpower.
but even with all of these mega mining pools, btc will not be finished mining for another estimated 50 years!
Newer blockchains like monero and the like are relatively "easier" but they too will become increasingly more difficult.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
As long as we still talk crypto currency and digital money mining will never stop. Crypto currency is as a result of crypto graphic computation algorithm that requires consensus from different computers to generate or create a transaction.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 21, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
Mining is the first reason to make coins alive and transaction process takes place because of the miner, so if there is no miner on a coin, then the coin is the same as dead. Unlike a token that can ride to a coin, for example ERC-20 which is in line with the ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
If the government interfere then it can be stopped.
Even if the government interfere here in crypto world no one can stop crypto world as long there are internet and devices like laptop, computers and cellphone crypto will forever and everyone nothing can do but to join us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 21, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
If there remain projects with the type of blockchain PoW, if in the future the situation does not change, then the mining will remain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 21, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .
1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?
2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?
thank you !
1- it will never stop.
2- it is possible when they reach the maximum limit, like your example bitcoin and ethereum
some cryptocurrency is still minable. not to mention, day by day.
a new crypto is getting introduce the community.
and some promised that there crypto is possible to be mined.
so i think mining for cryptocurrency will never stop.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 21, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
Mining is one area that is good enough to produce coins. You can get valuable coins there, but of course, he has a considerable risk and reliable skills are also needed. The equipment needed to participate in the program is also quite a lot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 21, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
Mining of cryptocurrency enables the trustless nature of cryptocurrency and the irreversable of transaction made on different coin protocol! Mining is integra part of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: