Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 19. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
mining is the fastest thing to get coins and eventually coins become a lot in the market maybe this causes the price of coins to be like today but as long as profitable I think mining will continue and do not know until when
Individual mining will never stop, people like idea of decentralized systems and mining is the perfect way to maintain that kind of system alive. I have same opinion, mining will never stop, add to that staking, very popular in crypto community too. Staking or mining, if you don`t have money for expensive equipment you can buy some coins and stake them, good way to maintain decentralized system and earn something while you doing that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 01:57:36 AM
mining is the fastest thing to get coins and eventually coins become a lot in the market maybe this causes the price of coins to be like today but as long as profitable I think mining will continue and do not know until when
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
no I think mining will never stop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 18, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
Mining can never stop. Mining is an integral part of cryptocurrency. Mining is the reason why you have smooth and cheap transactions across the globe. Mining will still be here even when Pos become more used!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 18, 2018, 01:25:36 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

It depends on whether they get a profit or not, it's useless if we mine coin and we sell but do not get profit after the reduced cost in need for mining. I think even if the supply of bitcoin is limits but the amount of bitcoin will keep spinning and I'm sure if it happens like that then its value will be high, but it's back from the demand in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Mining is simply an activity that can't be stopped. Once it is stopped, then transactions will be impelled. So, I don't think mining will stop at all. Without Cryptocurrency mining, how do we expect transfer of tokens across the blockchain to be efficient? So, it won't stop.
Activity: 38
July 18, 2018, 01:18:28 AM
If in coming years bitcoin reaches its limit then the miners would find other altcoins to mine where they could find profit. Mining is the root of generation of crypto coins so if the cryptocurrencies will survive so will the mining as simple as that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 01:16:55 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Yes, maybe mining will stop if we reach all of the final coins to be mined but I really don't know what will happen to all of transactions if they stop mining?
Activity: 209
July 18, 2018, 12:39:51 AM
I figure mining will never stop insofar as there are any coins that could be mining and if the supply achieves the breaking points, at that point we can move to another coin that will give us a benefit. I am certain that there are numerous coins that we can dig and the cost for each coin will increment and on the off chance that we are sparing a great deal of coin from mining, at that point I figure our benefit will be enormous. they will win the cash on the off chance that they can spare their coins and just hold up until the point that the cost expands high.
Activity: 434
July 17, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
When all the coins are mined, the Miners will be paid remuneration from the commission fees for the transactions. Do not worry, everything will be fine.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 17, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
I guess that the mining on asics and gpu/cpu will die because of a huge amount of used electricity. Also i think that the PoS algorithm will be very popular and it will be the next generation of mining.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
I Dont think so because its one of the product of bitcoin and other altcoins , They are one of the requirements in bitcoin to have a confirmation it need a miners to mine the block .
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
I believe if their are still projects that uses proof of work consensus there will always be mining of the coins of this projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 17, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
Mining will never stop as new coins comes into the market regularly and people move from one coin to another if supply completes of any coins. There are lot of coins available for mining which gives us profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
July 17, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
I think as long as there is still crypto then mining will continue to exist and there will be many innovations and revolutions present during this trip, I still see crypto has a wide range to continue to be developed
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 11:38:02 AM
For now POW is the most secure mechanism. Someone can come up with a new algo and then yes, mining will disappear. But new algorithms don't grow on a trees Smiley
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
July 14, 2018, 12:28:09 PM
I think that the mining will not stop for a long time, because many other people make money on this.
Activity: 658
July 14, 2018, 12:20:12 PM
Mining is helpful for a coin to be alive even they are selling but they are the ones to make a coin to be dead even in 20 years mining still alive
Activity: 2
July 14, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
Only stop when the raw material to make the digging equipment is no longer.
Activity: 686
July 14, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
Since the entire blockchain system works on the processing power that is provided by the hardware that the miners are using to process transactions then I don't think that there is any way that mining will ever stop. Miners are one of the most important part of the blockchain. Without them, the blockchain does not run.
Pages:
Jump to: