Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 22. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 11:40:30 AM
Though I have been on this forum for a while learning
A lot from the post here. But I don't really know more about mining, I have been hearing about it
but I didn't really show much interest in it.
But now am ready to know more about it.
That's why I am here to learn about mining, and I hope this forum will help me out.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
I think that the mining will not stop until there are crypto-currencies that can be mined. Perhaps later it will take another form (due to the large use of electricity). But for today I do not see any reason to stop mining.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
Recently, mining has become unprofitable. I think soon it will come to an end, people do not have the sense to do it.
Activity: 546
July 11, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
Mining is a profitable venture and it will last as long as they are coins to be mined. Also I believe when coins like Bitcoin total supply has been reached and they are no more mineable Bitcoin the miners will focus their attention on other coins.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
In my opinion, mining is not the most profitable way to make money in the crypto-currency world. Do not waste your time on mining.
Activity: 434
July 11, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Mining will dependably be important. In the event that it ends up unbeneficial to deliver some sort of coin, you can simply reconfigure your gear to different coins. There are such a significant number of various coins available now that I'm certain there are sufficient for everybody. Bitcoins have been mined a considerable measure however the intricacy of generation is always developing and along these lines less bitcoins are mined.
Activity: 364
July 11, 2018, 11:18:00 AM
Mining will always be relevant. If it becomes unprofitable to produce some kind of coin, you can always reconfigure your equipment to other coins. There are so many different coins on the market now that I'm sure there are enough for everyone. Bitcoins have been mined a lot but the complexity of production is constantly growing and therefore less bitcoins are mined.
Activity: 239
July 11, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
As far as I know there is different types of mining, so if we would speak about bitcoin new creating, of course it would stop right in the moment when the last bitcoin will be mined. But also mining is used for the purpose of transactions, and it would be needed all the way cryptocurrency would live.
Activity: 252
July 11, 2018, 08:06:52 AM
I think that the mining will end when new technologies come to replace, but maybe it will not happen soon  Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
July 11, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
Mining will stop, few years ago I was able to mine with my personal computer, which was not the best on the market that days, but for now I need a freaking facility to mine at least some things worthy, lol.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
July 10, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
If coins don't stop, mining won't stop. If a coin reaches a limit of supply, then the community will switch over to a new coin. People will be mining and, as the coin price increases, they will be selling to make profit.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
July 10, 2018, 10:10:31 AM
I'm sure that the mining will not last long and now there are more and more coins that do not need to be mined.
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
Of course, when the maximum number of coins is reached, then the mining ends, because the expenditure on it will outweigh its profit. Mining is already not a very profitable business for today, until you pay back the equipment will take a long time, and the market changes quickly. For me, mining is very risky!
Activity: 71
July 09, 2018, 10:47:36 PM
I think mining will never stop as long as they are coins to be mined.
I believe mining should be private and will not be replaced by government. If it is replaced by government than will be easily manipulated.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
I think mining will not stop. I believe in bitcoin. The question is very good. If stop mining , blockchain technology must first be closed. But it will never happen. Every time the investor is increasing. There are a lot of transactions per second in bitcoin. It will not be traded after it is closed. So mining will never stop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
July 08, 2018, 12:02:21 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

1. I think mining won't stop, well not until cryptocurrency be obsolete, which i think wouldn't happen since it just begun. Also, miners are the one who you send your gas/gwei to to make transactions for token exchanges.

2. Well i don't really know but i'm sure that they'll win nothing lol
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

thank you !

It does not seem to stop, as many altcoins are created and probably in the future will be even more. It's just to keep doing the mining maybe we should always update the device periodically.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 06, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

Solving blocks is essential to have a successful transactions within the blockchain, if mining will be stopped there has to be an option that are to be introduced like POS otherwise that would be asking the token to be stopped totally and can't be sent anymore to any address in the network. All these will still depend to the team if they decides something else but then again miners are going to rally together that might again result fork.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 06, 2018, 04:05:39 AM
miners will stop when crypto they mine will be exhausted. This naturally makes them will switch to another crypto. However, the cycle said for some years there will be a reduction of the gifts for the miners. so this certainly will make the results of the miners each year will be small. for will likely be exhausted could only but will be in for a long amount of time.
Activity: 333
July 06, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

thank you !

No, i believe it won't stop. Mining is vital to the process of trading and transactions. Its how a decentralized system works. This is the reason why a mining tool was made out of high graphics processors to handle such complicated task on managing transactions and transfer. Mining is very essential to the crypto industry and its normal operations. This why mining can't stop.
Pages:
Jump to: