Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 23. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:11:24 PM
Mining will never stop because it is used to keep cryptocurrencies decentralized and to confirm transactions. The coins for mining and the way how to do it may be changed, also future global virtual machine will need computer power of miners.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Mining will not stop because every day there is always a new coin that can be mined.
Mining coins there is always adaptive difficulty and an increase in crypto network that takes a long time to spend the total supply of coins. That's the cause, why mining never stop.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:59:24 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Not likely, as many new coins will be created, and if according to what I learned, the transaction costs from Bitcoin will be reversed to the miners, so it seems that mining will remain as long as Bitcoin is still transacted.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 05, 2018, 05:23:27 AM
I think that mining will never stop, it is an important part of the cryptoworld. More and more people are engaged in mining. People are interested.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
I do not think that the mining of crypto currencies will ever be unprofitable, new crypto coins constantly appear, which can be mined, this process will never stop.
Activity: 75
July 05, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
I don’t know it for the time being. I don’t know if it will be mined in the end. Just like oil, I will eventually mine it. I believe that on the road of mining, there will be another new thing that can replace it.
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
I don't think mining will stop. Virtual currency needs to be mined and some people need to do it. This is a balance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 05, 2018, 01:09:24 AM
Mining will never stop. As long as crypto currency exist, there will always be mining. If there are coins to mine, it makes sense that miners do what they do best, mining. From what I've read, mining is not as productive anymore but miners can still earn money from it.  It just so happen that the number of miners goes up so their share goes lower as well. Think of the coins to be mined as a pizza, the more miners share on it, the less coin they can get.
Activity: 36
July 05, 2018, 01:03:35 AM
To much money for electric to mining. With curent price of BTC, it's better if you stop mining.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 01:01:36 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

I think, that the probability, that this will happen, is very small, I don't think, that mining will ever stop. Even if it will be unprofitable, all people will not stop doing it.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 12:44:02 AM
If mining is definitely less and less for a currency, you are mining every day, its resources are limited, but the mining work will not stop, it will have more different cryptocurrency You can pick different currencies
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 06:18:32 AM
It will not stop. I think that miner more and more till now. Also if the supply has reach their limit, maybe miner will move to other coin that has more supply.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
July 04, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
As far as I know my name is not only required in order to create new bitcoins but also mining is needed to perform all the transactions between addresses so I think it would never stop..
Activity: 124
July 04, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
As long as there still a miners crypto world it always exists and I suppose cryptocurrency will not reach its limit
Activity: 602
July 03, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
I think mining will never stop until it will continue to be profitable. There are tons of coins to mine so there is lot of choice for miner farm depending on period and prices of major coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:19:42 AM
If Bitcoin and ETH are mined to the limit, their prices will start to rise! But miners won't be affected because miners can continue to dig into other cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 08:14:10 AM
It looks like a great system to produce a secured network of transactions and that give an advantage over many other networks that require PoS or other.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 08:11:12 AM
It is hard to stop because this market is too potential and brings many benefits for users. I think the market will develop in the future.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
Mining is the thing the community really needs to get new coins. But as we see, the reward for mining becomes smaller and smaller, so in the future there will be very small number of miners or the technology will be changed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 08:07:14 AM
I do not think mining will ever stop in crypto as there will still be development of new coin that will come into crypto and once the crpto gets to their maximum supply, we leave the coin and move to some other coin that also has very good potentials and also make reasonable profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: