Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019? - page 2. (Read 20259 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 28, 2019, 05:54:54 PM
Monero is a very good

Did you hack this account? I dont believe old owner would ever said this.

I actually changed my mind. I believe now Monero have chances to reach $500 this year. But only if Bitcoin reaches $20k so crypto hype start.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
June 14, 2019, 07:49:09 PM
if based on the graph the increase from 2018-2019 monero is almost close to $ 500 and it cannot be ascertained if the price of Monero coins will be in the position above $ 500. now the price of Monero is under $ 150 and yet the potential of Monero is very good so we can be sure that Monero can reach prices above $ 500 but in 2019 it is still difficult and needs a process
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
June 14, 2019, 06:56:55 PM
Monero is a very good and high ranking coin and its price is growing well! But I don't think Monero price can become 500 USD this year. Lots of people stop holding Monero because of BNB, BCHABC are profitable coins nowadays! Some people think Monero is illegal! Overall, it is not possible to hit 500 USD for this year, but I am not sure about XMR price later this year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 09, 2019, 04:26:04 AM
As you know Monero is fast growing coin, in future if BITCOIN will grow than Monero will also grow and in 2019 i hope Monero will be more than $500

Monero community always growing and its solid community. Monero price could reach $500 depend on bitcoin price, it bitcoin reach above $10k, monero could reach $500 but i dont think this will happen this year. Its anonymous coin and traded in many big exchangers, anything could happen with monero
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 09, 2019, 03:22:16 AM
I dont think it will surge to that length this year as that is the ATH it has reached and it will take some year may be next year to get to that or upper year which 2021 no one can tell as the current situation is still very unpredictable to every one but we are following the market regularly and hope for best in short time.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 09, 2019, 03:11:40 AM
Monero is very interesting project in crypto. But the price practically of any altcoin depends on a situation in the market. If BTC does not reach new heights, then I do not believe that Monero will cost $500. But I hope that in the closest years of Monero will grow to this mark.
I estimate the Monero price for this year will be the highest value of USD 120, because until today it's almost 1 month the price of Monero is in the range of USD 90. Even though this coin is one coin that has good prospects, and marketing is also good.
But prices move slowly, and even tend to be stagnant. It once reached USD 97 on May 28, 2019, after going down again along with the bitcoin price movements that tend to fall. Today the price is USD 86.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
June 09, 2019, 01:13:27 AM
Considering the current patterns of the price changes of most of the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, I highly doubt the market value of monero will reach $500 before 2019 comes to an end. The most possible price I see it reaching will be between $100 and $200. In as much that the crypto market has seen some kinda increase in most of the top crypto coins, there is less possibility for Monero to hit $500 at the end of 2019..
It is hard to reach, but is a reachable target. We can not imagine what happen in crypto, that changes so fast and mostly sudden rise or drop. For Monero, I saw at least one good signal recently for future growth of Monero. The shit wave around Mixer Services might bring another great chance for Monero to become greater and become one of the most favorite means to make anonymous transactions. It requires a few technical steps to broadcast anonymous transactions, but everyone can learn and do it. This fact is a very good support for potential widely acceptance of Monero.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
June 08, 2019, 07:59:18 PM
since bitcoin has experienced price movements going down and up, i'm not sure xmr target will reach $ 500 most likely if bitcoin again breaks to $ 9000 or more xmr target that can be achieved only reaches $ 200 in my opinion but that is if altcoin market experiences bullrun.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
June 08, 2019, 07:49:50 PM
I don't think Monero will reach $500 this 2019. It will increase at most the same rate as the other top altcoins. Monero had been here for years already, but I don't see any significant development on its platform. Why would expect its value to reach $500?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 08, 2019, 07:31:44 PM
As you know Monero is fast growing coin, in future if BITCOIN will grow than Monero will also grow and in 2019 i hope Monero will be more than $500
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
June 08, 2019, 07:22:59 PM
Considering the current patterns of the price changes of most of the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, I highly doubt the market value of monero will reach $500 before 2019 comes to an end. The most possible price I see it reaching will be between $100 and $200. In as much that the crypto market has seen some kinda increase in most of the top crypto coins, there is less possibility for Monero to hit $500 at the end of 2019..
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 07:02:05 PM
There is a total availibility of 18.4 million Monero in the market, and out of that 16.7 million has already been mined, since the genesis of the cryptocurrency back in 2014.

Now as mentioned before, the limit of mining Monero is 18.4 million, 16.7 million of which has already been mined. It has been noticed that a more finite a resource is, the more valuable it becomes.

Similarly, it can be predicted that the more finite Monero will become as a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is for the prices of Monero to shoot up.

You can find detail info also here: Monero Price Prediction

Now Let me know what you guys think about it? Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?

I don't see that happening in fact your predictions about Monero is overated and even if it will reach that level, I don't see it happening any time within the next 5 years to come
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 06:38:24 PM
I think $ 500 is a value that is difficult to achieve by Monero.  I see that the monero market is still low and the monero function of the security system is very good.  because Monero uses three algorithms.  Monero's popularity always increases every time, but in small amounts.  so I predict that Monero will reach $ 500 but not this year.
copper member
Activity: 518
June 08, 2019, 06:14:52 PM
Im sure It will more than 500$ this year no thought that it can make it it is one of the most popular privacy coin
Activity: 350
June 08, 2019, 05:56:21 PM
Yes it can if the team actually wants it to. That is, looking at the price now it is evident for the coin to reach that target or at least close to it, then the team must be ready to offer some amazing improvements which will cause that. Someone might say when bull run sets in, nevertheless, there are privacy coins coming into this space everyday thereby attention might be glanced or shifted to them, thus the need for Monero team is offer an amazing improvement.
copper member
Activity: 349
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 08, 2019, 05:37:14 PM
There is a total availibility of 18.4 million Monero in the market, and out of that 16.7 million has already been mined, since the genesis of the cryptocurrency back in 2014.

Now as mentioned before, the limit of mining Monero is 18.4 million, 16.7 million of which has already been mined. It has been noticed that a more finite a resource is, the more valuable it becomes.

Similarly, it can be predicted that the more finite Monero will become as a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is for the prices of Monero to shoot up.

You can find detail info also here: Monero Price Prediction

Now Let me know what you guys think about it? Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?

In crypto have learnt to expect the unexpected cos at times when you least expected a coin will give you the biggest surprise of your life. Coming to wether Monero will teach $500 well personally I don't think so but I won't still be surprised if it does
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 08, 2019, 04:21:38 PM
Dont think it can happen maybe only BTC will make new ATH  but without that even Eth would do it difficulty so seem its a something impossible for me we need new big investors which will make alts go higher make x2 or more.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
June 08, 2019, 04:06:27 PM
I also think that Monero is a very good coin, but I want to say that everything depends on Bitcoin. And how it will be located on the market. Because everything depends on it and the manner does not exactly reach $ 500, but you still need to believe it and hope.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 03:58:18 PM
Monero is very interesting project in crypto. But the price practically of any altcoin depends on a situation in the market. If BTC does not reach new heights, then I do not believe that Monero will cost $500. But I hope that in the closest years of Monero will grow to this mark.
Activity: 700
June 08, 2019, 02:34:11 PM
I think Monero is a good coin, but not so much that it cost $ 500.  This is a bit over priced day of it.  Its maximum price is $ 200-250.

Monero will not reach such a high price like $ 500 this year 2019, the price for Monero today is about $ 92 by the end of the year Monero can only reach around $ 300 maximum if there is a huge bull run.

Agree, in my opinion it is indeed very difficult for Monero to reach the price of $ 500 because currently the price is still very far behind.
and however there will be a high increase, it won't reach the price of $ 500 because my Bitcoin market this year will not be much different from the previous year.
Pages:
Jump to: