Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019? - page 3. (Read 20259 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 02:06:08 PM
I think Monero is a good coin, but not so much that it cost $ 500.  This is a bit over priced day of it.  Its maximum price is $ 200-250.

Monero will not reach such a high price like $ 500 this year 2019, the price for Monero today is about $ 92 by the end of the year Monero can only reach around $ 300 maximum if there is a huge bull run.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
June 08, 2019, 12:26:49 PM
Judging by the change in the market and the beginning of a bullish trend, monero will surely grow.
However, I would not argue that the coin can reach $ 500 in current realities. If Bitcoin goes up very much, maybe the coin will reach this mark, but this is unlikely
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 08, 2019, 12:09:21 PM
I really don't think Monero will be able to achieve that target in 2019 but no one knows tomorrow. Perhaps, it is really working hard. We shouldn't underestimate Monero because its a good coin.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 11:50:54 AM
I hardly think if that price will be achieved giving reference to the current price. Nevertheless, it can still happen if and if the team have something huge up their sleeves. We should know there are other privacy coins coming up now and if all works out well for them, there will be a huge competition.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
June 08, 2019, 11:39:48 AM
I think the course will only grow, because the Monero developers implement hard forks every six months to avoid the network being hijacked by ASIC miners. Monero team is constantly working on bugs, the last fix was a vulnerability due to which users of hardware wallets Ledger Nano S lost access to their funds.
Yes, I think the price of Monero can reach $ 500.
Forks every six months, where did you get such news? I have never heard anywhere that Monero will do automatically scheduled hard-fork for each six-month period. Every fork create a bit chaotic situation, with dramatical impacts on prices, and if it is not serious thing to do, there is  no reason to make forks. There are also lots of risks for network before and after the fork days. Over forking cause a very messy network, that can be used to spread FUDs and exploited.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 08, 2019, 10:50:15 AM
All of the anonymous coins (Monero, Verge, Zcash, Deep Onion, Veil.etc) are going down for the past many months and the trends are quite negative. On top of that, the law enforcement agencies have taken up a special interest with Monero, as it is now widely used in various dark markets for the purchase of contraband of different types.

Monero more then doubled its price this year. So I dont know what chart are you looking at.  By far the most widely used cryptocurency on dark markets is Bitcoin.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 04, 2019, 12:36:44 PM
Basically, there's a positive movement between some altcoins on the coinmarketcap, which monero is also one of them, speculatively i will say the price of Monero will soar high is the developers are ready to pump the coin as we have seen on Bitcoin SV among others. In 2019, we will experience some positive price rise when Bitcoin enter the mood of the bull run.
Yes, I think all altcoins are positively influenced by the recent growth of the market. But to monero can x5 values from now on is quite difficult. and I do not expect it to happen again.
Because the bubble is created and then it will break. I do not like such a market and I think we should witness its price increase slowly is better.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
June 04, 2019, 12:30:28 PM
Basically, there's a positive movement between some altcoins on the coinmarketcap, which monero is also one of them, speculatively i will say the price of Monero will soar high is the developers are ready to pump the coin as we have seen on Bitcoin SV among others. In 2019, we will experience some positive price rise when Bitcoin enter the mood of the bull run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
June 04, 2019, 12:24:02 PM
Yes, it can happen. But first of all BTC price should be at a high and stable price. In these days we have a good opportunity to buy some coins if you have free money. But try to reduce the risk.
I agree, it all depends on bitcoin. monero has the potential for such growth. But monero won't grow up on his own. But I think it's a good idea to buy now
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 04, 2019, 12:08:13 PM
And I think the opposite way a decent coin deserves it $ 500 maybe this year will be such that the manner surpasses ethereum and will be in second place after Bitcoin.  Of course this is hard to believe but everything can be.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 12:06:10 PM
Monero is a really good coin and a very popular and even a good platform.  but I'm not sure that even this year he will reach $ 500, which is a lot for him.  I still believe if ethereum will cost $ 500 but not Monero.
Activity: 826
Merit: 330
June 04, 2019, 11:48:58 AM
I think the course will only grow, because the Monero developers implement hard forks every six months to avoid the network being hijacked by ASIC miners. Monero team is constantly working on bugs, the last fix was a vulnerability due to which users of hardware wallets Ledger Nano S lost access to their funds.
Yes, I think the price of Monero can reach $ 500.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 04, 2019, 11:44:57 AM
All of the anonymous coins (Monero, Verge, Zcash, Deep Onion, Veil.etc) are going down for the past many months and the trends are quite negative. On top of that, the law enforcement agencies have taken up a special interest with Monero, as it is now widely used in various dark markets for the purchase of contraband of different types.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 04, 2019, 11:39:56 AM
It would be great to see XMR at such a price, but I think this year's XMR will not reach such a price.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 06:46:08 AM
Not likely, maybe Monero could or will reach as high as $200 sometime this year, but, a price as high as $500 is more likely to maybe happen in 2020/21, in the midst of a bull run and after XMR has had enough time to gradually climb back up into a much higher price range then where it is now. In the short/med term It doesn't have the required recent, current, and awaited, sensational news, updates, and upgrades, to be able to reach that high of a mark in 2019.
Activity: 487
June 04, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
No, I don't think so. This sort of big increase for a high cap coin only tends to happen in conjunction with a big rise for the whole market. I think we'd need a big new ATH for bitcoin before Monero could hit $500, and I don't see the happening in the remainder of this year.
Are you crazy? $500 for Monero will made me mad, honestly. In addition, new all time high of bitcoin is very very far from now. The price of BTC has currently stood around $8000, and current all time high is nearly $19800, that is too far from $8000.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 04, 2019, 01:36:33 AM
No, I don't think so. This sort of big increase for a high cap coin only tends to happen in conjunction with a big rise for the whole market. I think we'd need a big new ATH for bitcoin before Monero could hit $500, and I don't see the happening in the remainder of this year.
Activity: 440
Roobet
June 04, 2019, 12:14:13 AM
Each coins have their own usecases and very different plans to develop over time. Therefore, they only partially depends upon the movements of Bitcoin. Sometimes, there are few altcoins or tokens move upwards dramatically in very opposite movements of bitcoin; and vice versa. Such opposite rises despite of bitcoin falls come from breaking news or very important upgrades from those altcoin projects. So, in general, investors should pay their attention on two main factors:
- Bitcoin (sure)
- Each altcoin project development and its roadmap.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 03, 2019, 09:44:34 PM
Yes, it can happen. But first of all BTC price should be at a high and stable price.
Based on what you said , i see that you believed that all coins are connected to btc but based on my observation i can say that not all coins are following the path of btc and not all coins will always follow the path of btc  because sometimes those alts/toks can increase or decrease on thier own depending on their demand that they get from the public   .
Activity: 658
June 03, 2019, 09:35:05 PM
Yes, it can happen. But first of all BTC price should be at a high and stable price. In these days we have a good opportunity to buy some coins if you have free money. But try to reduce the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: