Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 2. (Read 4918 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
I think NEO would be listed in the top 3 of the best altcoins, since it offer good features next to eth. It have a virtues team that back it up. Yet it is better to hodl this coin, than to trade it immediately.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 01, 2018, 01:41:23 AM
After Btc Eth and Now Neo has the similar potential of growth we can say Neo will be the top 3 crypto currencies in the coming future the main reason is their innovation in their self made blockchain and smart contract
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
Undoubtedly, THE neo cryptocurrency will enter the top 10. For this purpose there are all preconditions for investment into the cryptocurrency. Only do this for a while. And the one who invests in NEO, he needs to be patient and calm. As a result, the investment will pay off and bring a solid income.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 27, 2018, 08:07:39 PM
NEO is a very good project and has a great team but only so many coins can be in top 10. Nevertheless, it is a good one to hold for long term gains.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 27, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
NEO is the best coin and has a large community, but to enter the top 10 coinmarketcap rankings in 2018 it is still difficult because competition is very tight. Maybe in the following years NEO will be in the top 10 position
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:55:22 PM
I believe in this project and the team that leads it. But the Chinese government is constantly putting a spoke in the wheels of the whole crypto world
Activity: 183
August 27, 2018, 06:13:28 PM
Actually most of the altcoins will tend to experience a significant rise throughout 2018 as the market is about to start a period of great expansion because the issue of cryptocurrencies has become a global mainstream, which is why new capital will be incorporated soon.

While it is true that NEO seems to offer better features than ethereum, I think that ETH enjoys greater recognition and prestige, which is why I doubt that NEO will surpass it, but without a doubt I think it has the potential to occupy the top 10... before better options arrive in this changing and capricious market.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 02:59:23 AM
It is not certain now, but in the future NEO I think it must be the top ten coins and even beyond Ethereum. NEO has a lot of investors. So I am optimistic about NEO.
Activity: 178
August 24, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
For now its really hard to say, its been a while now but I can't see any progress at all regarding Neo but rather a failure and continues downfall, I guess its the effect of the bleeding market. I just hope that it recovers to the way it was, but becoming top 10 for now, I don't think so.
Activity: 156
August 24, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
Maybe once NEO  get into the top 10. Let's consider this issue.
 1. Speed ​​and commission. The NEO network allows up to 1000 transactions per second. At the same time commission costs for such operations in the network are absent. In turn, in Ethereum all transactions are paid and fees can reach quite high sums.
2. Flexibility for developers. The NEO platform supports several programming languages. This allows you to start developing without retraining. In Ethereum, only the internal Solidity language is used.
3. Fork-stability. At the heart of the NEO is the dBFT consensus algorithm, which eliminates unplanned forks, and simplifies the upgrade of the entire system in the future.
Thus, NEO has a number of advantages in comparison with Ethereum.
The main shortcomings include:
1. Boundedness. NEO is considered a fairly young project, therefore it can't boast of such wide capabilities and functionality as Ethereum.
2. Inadequate ecosystem. The number of wallets and exchanges that work with NEO tokens is much less than that of Ethereum.
3. Expensive. In fact, to run your own token on NEO, you will have to pay gas, the amount of which can reach several tens of thousands of dollars. Yes, this allows us to weed out dummy projects, but, nevertheless, complicates the passage and serious projects.

Well, good explanation and detailed information about cons and pros. But I still don't believe that NEO can compete with ETH in this market. Assians are pumping NEO artificially so its price goes up faster than ETH sometimes.

That's it for me between NEO and ETH.
Activity: 308
August 24, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

I think the current rank of neo is already satisfying for now. But of course, I think it can be more popular and can have a better rank in the future. Because I think it is a very promising coin, according to demand on the markets.
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
NEO is one of the very promising altcoin, it really has potential. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia, it has the perfect technology, professional development team, huge support community. I believe that in the next few years NEO will grow strongly and reach the top 10. So from now on, I will use all my savings to invest in NEO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 06:30:36 PM
NEO is a very promising coin that has all the chances to take a leading place in the crypto-currency industry, by the way, NEO is a direct competitor of Ethereum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:18:00 PM
I think that they have to increase the volume a lot to get in, at the end that's the most important thing about a coin, it doesn't matter if it has a good price or if the value is very low if there is no one to sell it, but everyone is waiting to see what happens with China and its blockade with the cryptos, once that situation is clear I think NEO will explode to the top 5.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:13:48 PM
I think that it possess all the possibilities to do so. I always liked projects with their own blockchain, especially big ones, so I see the bright future of NEO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 24, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
It was a top 10 coin and I'm surprised it has fallen out of it. I'm guessing it will return there by the end of the year when the bull markets return. There are a lot of whales in east asia and they all like to invest in local projects such as NEO. It is already on binance so that is a bonus
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
August 18, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
The Neo project NEO itself is quite interesting and the team's goals are quite ambitious. I think the NEO coin may get into the top 10, if only the team NEO will try very hard and want to do it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 18, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
We all watched as the year grew Eth, you can predict what future awaits Neo. It is obvious that in 2018 the ICO market will only gain momentum, and along with it, such tokens as NEO. Most projects from China will be released on the NEO platform. This is a huge plus for the project. I think in the top 5 coinmarketcap NEO will get.

Considering it is essentially the chineese Ethereum you could expect that projects from China will prefer this platform over others in the future. I have not seen many ICOs using NEO and the reason might be that in China ICOs are still officially banned. That circumstance will make it hard for NEO to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
August 18, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
NEO is always on top but now it seems very low because of the regulations of china is not being final and the cryptos  are not fully legalize yet. Since it's developers are chinese, i guess it will be climbing soon if china manages to legalize crypto again in the whole region.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
I think NEO will in the top 100. But it becomes difficult more and more. The competition for these places is active. And the bearish market does not allow to relax. From NEO I wait for development and massive expansion like Dash for example. And then we will see NEO price higher without BTC correlation
Pages:
Jump to: