Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 3. (Read 4918 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

I think NEO has a very great future. It can be called a national smart contract of China. If the authorities of China will use the blocking NEO, then this token will enter the top 10 crypto currency one by one.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
NEO must enter the top 10  Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 199
August 18, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
yes indeed when viewed from neo development from the beginning of release until now neo has a fairly fast and good development, and maybe neo has good prospects in the future, but lately neo has declined in rank, first when ranked 11th neo continue to experience good development and stay one more step in order to become a top 10, but now the neo rating in the market is ranked 15th, for some reason it can happen, either because the altcoin that overtakes it becomes better or even the neo becomes worse.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:24:10 PM
At this present time, NEO remains in the top 10 cryptocurrencies. NEO will begin its decentralization by allowing well known commercial projects and communities to run consensus nodes, forming an initial confederation of actors with a strong interest in guaranteeing the security and success of the network. While it might seem counterintuitive, this architecture will be less centralized than many other networks today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 07:55:59 PM
Maybe once NEO  get into the top 10. Let's consider this issue.
 1. Speed ​​and commission. The NEO network allows up to 1000 transactions per second. At the same time commission costs for such operations in the network are absent. In turn, in Ethereum all transactions are paid and fees can reach quite high sums.
2. Flexibility for developers. The NEO platform supports several programming languages. This allows you to start developing without retraining. In Ethereum, only the internal Solidity language is used.
3. Fork-stability. At the heart of the NEO is the dBFT consensus algorithm, which eliminates unplanned forks, and simplifies the upgrade of the entire system in the future.
Thus, NEO has a number of advantages in comparison with Ethereum.
The main shortcomings include:
1. Boundedness. NEO is considered a fairly young project, therefore it can't boast of such wide capabilities and functionality as Ethereum.
2. Inadequate ecosystem. The number of wallets and exchanges that work with NEO tokens is much less than that of Ethereum.
3. Expensive. In fact, to run your own token on NEO, you will have to pay gas, the amount of which can reach several tens of thousands of dollars. Yes, this allows us to weed out dummy projects, but, nevertheless, complicates the passage and serious projects.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 17, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
IN my mind there is no doubt that NEO is going to be in top 10. Actually I believe that can get to the top 5 in the not so near future. NEO is very good project and it is undervalued right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 17, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?
NEO is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. This is the first altcoin to be born in China, NEO has the technology, planning and direction is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call this altcoin is Ethereum of China. In addition, NEO also has a transaction processing speed in 1 second faster than Eth. I believe in the future NEO will grow strongly and achieve the top 10 coinmarkecap.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
August 17, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
i have no doubt about it. this ecosystem needs projects and new blockchain solutions like ethereum neo and wanchain. i am sure that neo has a potential to grow like ethereum did before.
Activity: 45
August 17, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
This scenario is likely. The cryptocurrency market is very mobile, new cryptocurrencies are constantly appearing and disappearing. Some show staggering growth. So anything is possible.
Activity: 63
August 16, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Yes, it will. NEO technology is unique. This is a great team that is in demand in Asian countries, including China.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
We all watched as the year grew Eth, you can predict what future awaits Neo. It is obvious that in 2018 the ICO market will only gain momentum, and along with it, such tokens as NEO. Most projects from China will be released on the NEO platform. This is a huge plus for the project. I think in the top 5 coinmarketcap NEO will get.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 02:38:00 AM
NEO is a coin made in China so that the most NEO users are Chinese residents, as we know that China is the biggest crypto user so I am sure that NEO's future will continue to improve.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 02:30:37 AM
I think NEO's top 10 is as good as we all know. In 2017, NEO became one of the top 10 electronic currencies by market capitalization, up by a thousand percent. . It hit a high of $ 187.41 per token in January 2018, following the eToro global business and investment platform. So NEO will definitely recover and will be in the top ten.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 11, 2018, 02:18:25 AM
NEO is a good and growing coin, I'm sure that to enter the top 10 is not a difficult thing for NEOs, buy now so we will get a lot of profit from NEO.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1525
August 11, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
Nothing is impossible in crypto. More and more people are starting to focus on NEO more than on the BTC. If neo can maintain it's good potential by the end of 2018 , neo will be in top ten within the first quarter of 2019. I have some NEO and believe the NEO. I have been buying regularly since $ 90. the average cost is around $ 45.
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
August 11, 2018, 01:07:48 AM
  Someone that knows about the damage NEO wallet? neotracker.io is not available for the third day, where it was announced about the suspension of the work of their blockchain?
   Maybe more due to internal bugs NEO slowly lowered like all the rest of the coins on the bottom, the bottom of the cryptocurrency. The only thing I can say is that it is a strong coin and drop it from your portfolio, it makes no sense. New tokens are constantly added to NEO wallet, and some of them may be more expensive than NEO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 10, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
I remember the Neo's price was the 5 dollar and 50$ 100$ 300$ this is insane rising with LTC on last february all we remember. I hope NEO will reach these prices again and we will earn a lot of moneys. I have some NEO and believe the NEO. HODL your coins not sell on this season.
Activity: 86
August 10, 2018, 01:54:08 PM
The neo cryptocurrency is already in the 10th or on the approach to it, taking into account those crypto-currencies in which they invest at the moment.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 03:38:42 AM
Yes, NEO has the ability to reach in the topmost coins in the coming year because they have been working behind the scenes to improve the standards of Smart Contract technology by adding multiple features to it. Growth will come to the project only they have potential developments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:35:16 AM
NEO will be one of those stable coins out in the market since it is also used now by dice sites it will remain as one of the top. Although it may not unseat those that are in the top 3 but give it more time as more and more projects are being launched using the platform of NEO. Top 100 tokens in CMC is ruled by Ethereum platform and only a handful from NEO, but still give it more time.
Pages:
Jump to: