Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 4. (Read 4918 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
Noo i think that this will never happen neo is good for trading because of his nice ups and downs but his price will not go up so mucj to reach top 10.
To reach top ten is not about price but all is about marketcap. We talk about top 10 in coinmarketcap i think.
We will never know what will exactly happen to Neo next because as i know neo now is pretty good asset where we can hold it for better price in future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
July 27, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
becoming on top10 list that not hard too much for neo. the biggest adventage of neo is claiming gas as all of other masternode coins or pos stake coins for me. at this point gas price raised to 25 30 usd this section have a good opportunity for investing.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
Prospects for NEO crypto currency are more than obvious. Although now the rate has subsided a little, but we all remember how Bitcoin was collecting him cost.There is a purse ... More and more people are starting to focus on NEO more than on the BTC. I always believed that ETH and NEO are our coins of the future.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
 i think NEO is indeed a good project and gets much support from the community. But there are also many competitors going strong in the past weeks, and i think this trend will continue in 2018
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
July 26, 2018, 08:50:21 PM
The battle for top 10 is going to remain intense and many coins are going to be popping in and out. NEO may be one of those and should be in top 10 or 20 coins.

Probably not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 26, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
The battle for top 10 is going to remain intense and many coins are going to be popping in and out. NEO may be one of those and should be in top 10 or 20 coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
July 26, 2018, 08:33:55 PM
NEO should be dead ... I mean, they copy and pasted their white paper ... LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
July 26, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
I understand NEO in this way. If some countries that need to control economic power open up the cryptocurrency market, then NEO may become their preferred coin! Because NEO can be completely artificially controlled!
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

In my opinion, it can be not only a top ten coin but also a top 3 coin. I really want to see neo at #3 at the charts in the future, instead of ripple.

Neo will become top 5 with in 2 years, NEO has the wallet and NEP5 token so what you expect?
In addition of the support of the country! CHINA,
they are not wanting bitcoin to go with their land because they want to focus people on having  NEO than bitcoin.
so what we can expect is to NEO get the rise better that other.

China people is very patriotic, and that's not a problem so far. If they don't want to focus on bitcoin, then that's their motivations for the future of their altcoin.
But with respect to becoming one of the top 10, well I am not closing the doors for an opportunity to happen. Because every coins has their own progress, which every trader could appreciate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:43:56 AM
I think it is very difficult for Neo to enter the rank 10, I observe the market capitalization Neo decline, many investors withdraw their money from Neo and invest in other altcoin, I also see Neo has a very low price decline, I think Neo investors lose a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
July 26, 2018, 03:37:40 AM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

In my opinion, it can be not only a top ten coin but also a top 3 coin. I really want to see neo at #3 at the charts in the future, instead of ripple.

Neo will become top 5 with in 2 years, NEO has the wallet and NEP5 token so what you expect?
In addition of the support of the country! CHINA,
they are not wanting bitcoin to go with their land because they want to focus people on having  NEO than bitcoin.
so what we can expect is to NEO get the rise better that other.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 19, 2018, 06:32:48 PM
NEO is one of the altcoin with great technology. As compared to Ethereum, it has faster transaction processing times in a second, lower transaction costs. Many people call NEO the Asian dragon. I believe that in the next few years NEO will become one of the strongest altcoins and it will compete with Ethereum. However, NEO is facing many difficulties, I think it will take a lot of time to recover and grow.
Activity: 95
July 19, 2018, 06:13:39 PM
I think Neo has good chances to do it. As i know this coin is very popular in China and even their government supports it. So i don't see any reasons why Neo can't achieve top-10 or even top-5.
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
   I assume that despite the collapse of the entire crypto market, NEO's position remained quite confident. More and more projects are working on the NEO platform and further increase in the number of supporters, it is already nearby. The competition with the leading crypto-coins, NEO has survived and if someone buys a coin now, he creates a good margin of safety for the future.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 28, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
NEO is a slow and steady crypto which is sustaining its position even though there is down price for all the crypto and the crypto's all are bleeding. This particular coin has good potential but the biggest draw back for this coin is moving towards high price slowly which in a short term it is not considered healthy, but for long term like 5 to 10 years investment in this coin is advisable.
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
Yes, I think that NEO will become the top 10 two years from now. This is inevitable. Now that the price of NEO has not yet exploded, NEO prices will be very expensive in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 03:20:39 PM
Never, no chance. NEO is a good coin and I link big hopes with him. But first it will never. I see a some reasons. And one of them is a small decentralization. And it's a bad. I'd like their ICOs but it's so few
Activity: 110
June 27, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
I think NEO is a very strange coin for the future, because Neo does not offer much profit for investment and growth perspective in the future, it also looks a bit slower than their other competitors, but I read in an online magazine explaining the NEO is a potential altcoin and has the capacity to rank top, but I still doubt if this can be done in this year due to its slow phase. Top altcoin in the graph is very strict in achieving and having a good position in holding the place, let's wait what happens next.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 27, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
NEO is already on the 13th line in the rating of coinmarketcap and I think in the next couple of months it will be in the top 10. My opinion is based on the technical analysis of this crypto currency, as well as on the belief in this coin.

Everyone can be on top and it depends how they will do it. It depends what kind of services it would be that could be more useful and has the potential to grow in the future. Neo seems to have the quality of a good coin so maybe it can reached its target as long as the team keeps developing the platform.

I would remind that a lot of NEO holders are keeping their balances to gain neogas, so that is also a reminder that a lot of people are truly just holders, not spenders or users, much like POS coin users were doing during the craze,,, and they are probably crying now because they thought they were generating free money from doing nothing. Binance is also holding so much NEO for people,,, they pay the gas if I remember. Wait until people start selling it off. Out of top 10 again.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
Yes, now NEO quietly knocks himself a place in the top ten. It should not be underestimated as it unfortunately many people are doing now. NEO is very promising  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: