Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10? - page 5. (Read 4918 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
NEO is already on the 13th line in the rating of coinmarketcap and I think in the next couple of months it will be in the top 10. My opinion is based on the technical analysis of this crypto currency, as well as on the belief in this coin.

Everyone can be on top and it depends how they will do it. It depends what kind of services it would be that could be more useful and has the potential to grow in the future. Neo seems to have the quality of a good coin so maybe it can reached its target as long as the team keeps developing the platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
I'm very pleased with the progress of the Neo platform. It's kind of pointless to talk just about the price when the whole market is bleeding - that won't be forever. And I see Neo as one of the winners at the next bull cycle.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
June 27, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
A friends of mine says that today NEO is one of the most hopeful coins, I'm not investing into it but have a good opinion on that project
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 27, 2018, 07:40:45 AM
NEO was in the top 10. But now, TRON is replacing NEO. It is going to be difficult for NEO to be in the top 10 now. TRON was in the top 10, now it is the number 11.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
Yes, it has the potential to be one of the top 10 and top best coin in crypto because of the good qualities that it has and also the bockchain technology. It might not be among the top 10 this year but I am sure if they continue to improve the technology and help it remain more stable and potential, it will be among the best coin in 2019.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:23:34 AM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?
I'm sure someday NEO coins will be one of the top 10. But if for this year I think it can not be because of too many rivals. Maybe we need to wait several years to see the NEO become the top 10.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
NEO is already on the 13th line in the rating of coinmarketcap and I think in the next couple of months it will be in the top 10. My opinion is based on the technical analysis of this crypto currency, as well as on the belief in this coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

In my opinion, it can be not only a top ten coin but also a top 3 coin. I really want to see neo at #3 at the charts in the future, instead of ripple.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 16, 2018, 03:14:21 PM
One of my favorite cryptocurrencies is NEO, which has experienced a lot. This is perhaps the only cryptocurrency that has a very promising and dynamically developing platform, which I do not find the disadvantages. I think with confidence that NEO will easily enter the top 10 coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 16, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
It is one of the promising coins in the market. The price of NEO is slowly increasing. In coinmarket NEO shows its healthy growth. Many projects are running in NEO based on their tokens. Surely NEO will takes place in top ten coins, NEO has a huge potential. Its a very good blockchain project, and its almost similar with ethereum. They have very good devs, and they have big plans for the future. So im sure, that neo will become in the next years easily to the top5 coins !  Tongue
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
2018 is the year of Neo with many ICOs running on the Neo platform more and more investors know about Neo

i hope it, really. But atm i have not a good feeling with the total cryptomarket.....
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
2018 is the year of Neo with many ICOs running on the Neo platform more and more investors know about Neo
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 09:49:46 AM
In my opinion, this is a very stable and strong crypto coin, which has great potential, it is really the second only Chinese etherium.
it has great potential to stay in the top 10, despite all the news we have about China in Crypto, we must take into account that whenever China can get back on the market, the NEO Project is of great quality, and its updates are constant, I am interested in coins this, this dependence on Fiat fluctuations. Soon the NEO will rise to the most advanced coin level.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 16, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
I think this is one of the most powerful projects. I like this coin, and the idea of this project. And I believe that sooner or later, this coin will enter the TOP-10.
Activity: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
Too centralized for my liking, their nodes are not enough for it to be a true cryptocurrency. Gas rewards are nice but not as good to justify holding NEO long term
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
I believe NEO is something everyone should keep a close look at, China's Ethereum is seriously promising. With everything behind it, it will make waves in the market in the future, investors of this currency will surely be lucky when it spikes up one of these days.
I've been hearing a lot of this altcoin, specualtions are leading NEO to positive and promising directions with the services and technology that has backed this coin. It's place in this year's top ten cryptocurrency is rest assured firm, solid and highly expected.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
June 16, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
NEO is a great project with a lot of brilliance behind it. But the crypto market right has predictions and speculations almost impossible. Whether NEO will be top 10 uncertain and the market will decide that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
June 16, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
we started to see it during the first ten days of the market, which is our first target, but it may develop in the long run to force the first 5 ranks.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
Possibly, NEO is now considered a high potential coin. Maybe they will come up with ETH in the near future, many are expecting this and they are holding the NEO very much now.
Activity: 122
June 15, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
NEO is one of the big bosses and it will never be a shitcoin, i think that it can easily be one of the top coins during the next few months, only that it needs to recover a little bit more at least
Pages:
Jump to: