Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 15. (Read 80318 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
I believe that NEO is a really good and promising cryptocurrency. And it's a competitor to Ethereum. And the ambitions are quite interesting, but Ethereum does not stand still, so whether it can take the place of Ethereum is an interesting question.
Activity: 266
November 14, 2018, 06:19:56 PM
Neo of course a good investment , but now I think it's early to buy, because we will fall , and to avoid panic buy on the good Straits
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 14, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
NEO has a lot of potentials, of course, it's a pity that he fell so much, but the most important thing is that he still has excellent prospects. All the same, large companies are tied to this project, it seems to me here we can see ToTheMoon!
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
I think that NEO at least will get back to the price on the beginnig this year.
I don't want to go deeply in technical details because i prefer financial matters. So from this point of view NEO has certain nice properties those other altcoins have no.
First, a NEO balance on wallet is generating  GAS automatically and permanently, without any touch of wallet's owner. GAS is a NEO based token, which costs of money and can be sold on many exchanges at any time. Who doesn't want a permanent passive income?
Second, NEO transactions are still free for user. No comparizon with ETH, where a gas price is floating from 2 to 20 gwei (or even more) within a single day.
 Any normal investor should not miss such nice properties, those work and bring an income currently. It's much better than any ICO which just promises high returns after a long while.  That's why i think that NEO should have more demand and  get stronger. Probably newbies in crypto just don't know yet this NEO side.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
I think neo will be stronger, they are developing so that the NEO price will become more expensive, but at this time the crypto market is experiencing a very serious problem, namely the price decline in bitcoin and altcoin so that NEO prices are very difficult to increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 12:01:29 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy.  

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
I think Neo can be more powerful from ethereum at the future. Ethereum was the first at the market who is doing this job and they are successful, they succeed this but Neo has better technology I think and it can be more profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
There is a possibility that neo would gain the strength because it is a potential one. When all the necessary developments are in place neo would surely be as strong as eth. Its good to invest on neo niw while its price is still cheap and affordable epecially those who want a long term investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 14, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Right from the inception of the platform, I have always like the project and i am always the fan of the project but i don't like the pace at which they are going without the project, I believe the project will have a lot potentials in the future when all the necessary things are been put in place.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
In my opinion, Neo is the the one of the best project after bitcoin, it has a huge potential in future. At present, the price is very cheap, so investing in Neo would be very profitable in the long-run.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 14, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
I think that NEO has a great potential and one day a lot of us will understand this thing.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
November 14, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO has absolute a great potential to grow but i do not believe that it will be bigger then bitcoin but anything can happen in crypto but a lot off people hold a little piece of ethereum
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
The Chinese will not leave their ether alone, I think that there will be a pump against the background of the overall growth of cryptocurrencies! I'm trying to buy everything, but I always fail. Very attractive because they give free GAS.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 14, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
of course neo will be strong. in my opinion neo is one of the altcoins that has a good potential, because he also has his own exchange, some bounties also use his platform to sell their tokens, for example pkc tokens and more. so maybe if bitcoin goes back up and strengthens, neo will also follow.

Many types of Altcoin have good potential to become big later and don't rule out the NEO. you should invest a little of these coins because they have great potential.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Yes, I agree. NEO will become stronger because NEO has increased $ 157 by the end of January 2018. At present NEO's price is very cheap and NEO can invest in long term

in Jarnuary the whole crypto market was mooning. Is it no matter for you? did u make a big research on NEO?
to be a strong need to coin through several stages as did NEO. NEO has been through several stages in the development of making progress on the development of the NEO. This fishing NE produces more power that makes it powerful.
Activity: 770
November 14, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
In any case,NEO can become a stronger, more progressive coin as the demand increases and with the support of the state it will happen in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
November 14, 2018, 09:30:20 AM
Yes, I agree. NEO will become stronger because NEO has increased $ 157 by the end of January 2018. At present NEO's price is very cheap and NEO can invest in long term

in Jarnuary the whole crypto market was mooning. Is it no matter for you? did u make a big research on NEO?
Activity: 434
November 14, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
Yes, maybe, in the electronic money market, no one can say anything, that's why people ask us to be patient, because sometimes we see a price. pretty good. So I think we should wait to see more prosperity
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
neo become strong? of course YES
but to surpass Ethereum i don't think so
ethereum is more decentralized than NEO
decentralization has always been the main problem of NEO
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 14, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
NEO, like all other crypto currencies, is completely dependent on the crypto market as a whole. I was very mistaken when I bought NEO for 85 dollars and did not sell all the coins for 150.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 08:47:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: