Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 16. (Read 80318 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 14, 2018, 05:58:37 AM
Neo use case is strong and Neo will be agood competition for ethereum and the rest as it develoo it unique features and launch out it's platfoelrm for tge benefit of cryptocurrency ecosystem. I am watching Neo closely for ajy latest development for proper assessnent and analysis!
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 05:14:32 AM
I believe in NEO and I am sure that he will become number one in the market of ICO and will be one of the most used cryptocurrency. Now China is not the best time for the development of cryptocurrencies, but all restrictions will be removed, and then I go huge increase in NEO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Most of gambling decentralized applications use NEO as a fuel, so I could see bright future for it. In the same time, NEO will not strike in next several month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
Neo is a third generation altcoin, I see neo has potential like EOS, meaning that it will be an important part of several altcoin platforms. neo has a big market in Asia especially in China, I see neo will be a rival of ETH and EOS.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 14, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
Neo is a nice coin, but for me personally, not my favourite. I would consider it strong anyways, but do not think, it will be more popular than Ethereum for example.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO becomes an alternative for ETH, especially in terms of ICO payment methods. I am sure that I will make it to the stars in the nearest future.
Activity: 468
November 13, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
of course neo will be strong. in my opinion neo is one of the altcoins that has a good potential, because he also has his own exchange, some bounties also use his platform to sell their tokens, for example pkc tokens and more. so maybe if bitcoin goes back up and strengthens, neo will also follow.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
I hope so cause as far as I know NEO built for business platform so actually NEO is have big potential to become big
But I don't know why the price of NEO is still low and many people didn't understand the utility of NEO yet
November 13, 2018, 06:51:43 PM
NEO is already a very strong coin like ethereum, and it is among the top performing cryptocurrencies at present. It can only get stronger than as it is, because there is no deficiency in the NEO blockchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 13, 2018, 06:42:50 PM
Neo is a very attractive and potential source of money from China but at this point it is not able to grow well. Because the market is not back so i think it will take a long time to be strong.Bitcoin don't come back.

I'm concerned that the main nodes in the infrastructure of the NEO blockchain network are owned and operated by a special council
Activity: 476
November 13, 2018, 06:37:35 PM
NEO is good, but not the best. I consider that one day it will be able to become next ETH, but it will never be able to become new BTC, so the king will remain the same.
Yes, it`s true. Also, Neo one of the better coins on the Chinese market, so I think it will be successful in the world at all. I recommend everyone to buy NEO, when prices are so low.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2018, 06:34:48 PM
From a very early period I support Neo. Cause i think they have a very good vision, a great team and working one, and they got connection with some good developers. Neo is platform based town. It's less ke ethereum or eos or cardano. Ethereum is the best and the most popular token, and Neo got the 2 second position. For last few months there is many good project which is based on NEO. I think that is very good. Neo has some good fethures like it's better than ethereum cause it's scalable and it has better txn speed  plus no txn fees for it's netwprk. And it's upport other chain on its blockchain so its easy for them to use multi-chain or crosschain
. After marlet fall Neo price drop very much but I think when bull run come it will go to the top again
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
As a crypto lover I knew NEO from last year (2017) It's a promising and stable looking it's have a good potential as well.
NEO price is low now but I believe NEO will become more strong at the end of this year.  
Activity: 138
November 13, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
Definitely. The NEO coin is a very interesting coin in the crypto world. I saw and I have heard some new projects are based on NEO. It means NEO has a very bright future. Anyway, I believe it. Last week I bought 25 NEO coins and I will hold it 2/3 years. We can buy it at a very cheap price because the whole crypto coins prices are very low. I hope will neo can become very strong.
(https://exip.live/)
November 13, 2018, 03:41:32 PM
For now with a NEO price of $ 15, I think there is still a chance for the NEO to make a pretty great achievement. In November last year, the price was still pretty good. But with the current conditions and almost all altcoins experiencing the same thing, I think the NEO is still really good to consider. No problem.
copper member
Activity: 226
November 13, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
Just like every coin at the moment. They are not performing at the financial best on coinmarketcap and it's unique. The major currencies like Bitcoin, ethereum, waves and Neo have suffered some value epilepsy and its expected that sooner or later, they will come back later stronger
Activity: 837
November 13, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
One thing I have come to understand about most blockchain project like Neo, is that they tend to do well at the long term. Neo is undoubtedly one of the good coins worth holding, as the team is up and doing while working out ways to make the blockchain more scalable. This is my own opinion not a Financial advice.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 13, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
Neo is a good and strong project lined in cryptocurrency.
Yes they are strong and we will see them to get stronger for the future.
There are so many alternative cryptocurrency who will be vanish,
But this project will stay for a long time together in the future of the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 03:22:35 PM
NEO is a strong one, though the price now in the market is really bad.
But still we can understand why, bear market damage a lot of alternative coins.
But once this end, i know that NEO will be at the top again.
Activity: 448
November 13, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
NEO is the first open-source blockchain platform developed in China and is in the good books of the Chinese government. This has made NEO the most popular coin in China, which is one of the biggest markets for cryptocurrencies. So there is the big possibility that bitcoin has a future.
Pages:
Jump to: