Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 18. (Read 80320 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
November 13, 2018, 05:38:38 AM
When I open the website that you submitted as the reference, I feel confused.
Just look at the words NEO.X and BTC.X, when the word is selected the chart will appear and the chart is not from NEO and Bitcoin. hmmmmmmm
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 05:29:42 AM
NEO is not a decentralized cryptocurrency, but it can also be an advantage for NEO. Because the economy in many regions is controlled by the government, they need such coins!
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 05:21:56 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO have a chance while other competitorsare in bad condition, but now I am not sure about it. It would be better for you to sell now, if you hve some.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
November 08, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
I am assuming that NEO will be bigger than ethereum. It has a nicer infrastructure as for me, in 2 years I am claiming that NEO will have a bigger cap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 07:22:53 AM
it is already a very good and profitable coin and is now a very attractive price for buying it, so it seems to me that it’s neo exactly necessary to have in your cryptocurrency wallet
Neo of course a good coin, he also has great potential so that he will become a favorite coin for many people. Neo will grow and in the future he will become more popular, Crypto coin movements are also very good. Neo is almost the same as Ethereum so Neo is said to be the Chinese Ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
it is already a very good and profitable coin and is now a very attractive price for buying it, so it seems to me that it’s neo exactly necessary to have in your cryptocurrency wallet
Activity: 448
November 08, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
NEO is a promising coin that has support at the state level and has innovative scaling technology and this can be a decisive factor in choosing NEO for ICO companies.
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 06:50:43 AM
It seems to me that Neo is not able to reach the peaks of which has reached Ethereum, because it still needs a lot of work on it!
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
November 08, 2018, 06:44:55 AM
probably "yes", I know all project will do the best research and development for marketing, NEO is the big project which gain up every day, so I think NEO will have good chance to become stronger!
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 08, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
Why not? Current price is around 1 billion. It has potential of 10 x growth like it was at the moment of ATH. There are chances for such outcome.
I predict bullrun within 2019 year
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 06:21:03 AM
NEO is one of the best coins, that was ever created. An outstanding alternative to a lot of existing coins. NEO has already reached 150 USD, but it is not the maximum. I believe NEO should reach at least 1k USD.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 08, 2018, 02:01:29 AM
Neo-coin with good prospects, with own platform for smart contracts. Technology - better than ether, but it is at the moment. The success of neo correlates with the decisions of the Chinese government regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
November 08, 2018, 01:55:16 AM
Neo already have growth potential we can see neo having launch as per their timeline development show in the website and neo smart contracts are in use many new developments are coming
Activity: 231
November 08, 2018, 01:48:12 AM
there is no doubt that neo is a good potential coin and its technology is more advance if you compare it to ethereum,it will be gain more popularity in future so i think its worth to invest in its for long-term
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 01:45:18 AM
NEO is chinese etherium. It have support by governance of china, have all features what etherium, but one but, there some different consensus which i dont totally nderstand.
Activity: 275
November 08, 2018, 01:39:30 AM
Now everyone is asking about their coins, is there any potential in them? But people, each coin has its potential, just study your coin carefully, and you will understand everything yourself.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 08, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy.  

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

NEO is undoubtedly one of the safest rates as it is slightly centralized, but remember, this is an investment in the long term.
That's precisely because it is a bit centralized in my opinion. Neo will have such success as Ethereum!
Nowadays more and more developments shown by NEO who is very capable of bringing profits and generate a lot more progress. This will be very capable of carrying the NEO becomes so strong and become a mainstay of many people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 06:52:29 PM
Today the coin neo has grown more than by 4% per day. It at the falling market good result. There is a wish of course more, but I understand that not all at once. It is necessary to give time to the market and investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
Why many people trust in this blockchain, I can't understand. Now in the market there is a huge number a blockchain of projects which are much stronger, than NEO. NEO began to lose the leading positions. He loses the popularity even in China. Than you like this blockchain?
Activity: 304
November 01, 2018, 10:40:35 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

Yes, i think that NEO coin will be strong in the future. NEO is one of the potential coins, and it will growth soon in the future. Also i believe in NEO coin because it will pump and growth soon. Let's buy and hold our coin. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: