Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 17. (Read 80320 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
Neo is a good type of altcoin, and I think the development is also good, to be an investment, of course it's also profitable for the future, buy neo for now because the price is still cheap and you can start investing in Neo now
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO will be a very strong coin. It even got up to as high as $90 this year before falling below the $20 it is currently. I see it measuring up greatly with ETH in future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
NEO is a coin that was able to justify the attention of investors and traders. NEO in its technical characteristics will be able to compete with ethereum. The reason for this - ease of use of the platform and price. NEO has fallen along with the entire crypto market, but there is every chance that NEO will survive and climb better than other altcoins.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:47:30 PM
Neo is a very attractive and potential source of money from China but at this point it is not able to grow well. Because the market is not back so i think it will take a long time to be strong.Bitcoin don't come back.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 13, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
Neo platform is positioned as smart contract platform in collaboration with Elastos and Ontology. Over the next couple of months neo will be upgraded to neo 3.0 I guess. Which means big milestone for network emprovements.
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
Well, neo itself is a very strong coin , I think that you can invest at any time , but if you expect a short-term profit now is a great time to buy
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
It seems to me that NEO will not be in the same demand as ethereum, because these are fundamentally different coins!
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 13, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
NEO is good, but not the best. I consider that one day it will be able to become next ETH, but it will never be able to become new BTC, so the king will remain the same.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

I like NEO very much, it is quite a promising project, it is similar in its functions to Ethereum, perhaps even better, but so far everything remains in place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
November 13, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

I also have a very positive view of the NEO. The NEO exchange rate is stable. But Ethereum is superior to NEO, almost most of the token developers use smart contracts Ethereum. Maybe because using smart contract Ethereum is easier than the others.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
I barely hear any news about Neo.now. maybe it's because I stopped following it closely.But i feel like a stupid when I didn't sell it at 200 dollars . Sad
NEOs will become stronger and more popular, in the future NEO will rise again and grow quickly. indeed, the current NEO conditions are declining but not only the NEO has declined, almost all coins have fallen, believing the NEO will soar in the future. You feel sorry when a high price does not release it, maybe it can be a lesson for the next if it has gone up high and you have got a better profit to let go before the price drops again.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 06:35:22 AM
Probably, you need to wait a bit and we will see a gradual increase in the price of this coin. I personally like the opportunities this coin provides. NEO become strong!
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
November 13, 2018, 06:34:30 AM
according to my review, I can say that NEO has a good impression on me.
 It has a strong community its just as strong as ETH community
Last management decisions are very intelligent.
I think that NEO is certainly a good project, but the growth will not only be in NEO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
It seems to me that Neo is not able to reach the peaks of which has reached Ethereum, because it still needs a lot of work on it!

Of course things can happen, I hope the NEO not only reaches ethereum but becomes number # 1 replacing bitcoin, if crypto competition is tight it will make the market more attractive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 13, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
I barely hear any news about Neo.now. maybe it's because I stopped following it closely.But i feel like a stupid when I didn't sell it at 200 dollars . Sad
Activity: 770
November 13, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
The Chinese government supports cryptocurrency and NEO is a promising coin with excellent technology and implementation.Very good coin for investment.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 06:26:59 AM
NEO is one of the future altcoins that deserves the attention of crypto traders and crypto investors, because NEO despite being a newcomer in the crypto world but he proved that he was able to penetrate the top 20 coinmarketcap in just 2 weeks after first listing, so NEO in my opinion is the next Ethereum in the crypto world
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 06:26:02 AM
Neo in my opinion is a very good coin, and is a very strong coin (the strength is almost close to ETH in my opinion). and (in my opinion) this coin is good for investing, one of the proofs is that I myself get quite a lot of profit when he rises to 0.014 btc / neo early last year
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

In my opinion, Neo's new ath will be 400-450 dollar at next big rises, they are working well I'm following team. I bought from 15 dollar last week again and will wait 350-400 dollar for selling. If it drops to 10-12 dollar, I will buy more Neo, I like this coin much.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
NEO is very speculative coin, it is a chinese project and chinese government doesnt like cryptocurrencies.
So the future of this project is uncertain. Because NEO plans to cooperate with the chinese government.
Pages:
Jump to: