Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 14. (Read 80318 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 10:46:34 AM
Neo is already strong we just need it to be stronger. It's one of my favourite coin, it has great potentials, good platform. I believe in its prospects and I know in the nearest  future it will be a powerful coin, its just a matter of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
neo is a coin that is the top 10 of other altcoins, and this is a decentralized coin and is a coin that is in great demand by investors,
I also invest in Neo, and Neo has its own network.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 09:10:19 AM
I am a fan of NEO and I like to believe that one day NEO is going to develop more than we can imagine. I invested in NEO and I think the today's price is still good for investments.
Activity: 392
November 15, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
NEO will be another ETH!
NEO is more efficient and faster than ETH's smart contract.
Although the selection of the cryptocurrency market is very low, please don't ignore the power of NEO!
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
Neo has all the potential to be a great coin but like someone pointed out, its centralized nature may be its undoing as the essential idea behind cryptocurrency is decentralization. If you are holding, you should make a decision whether to sell off or continue holding
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
No all the market is too weak to make such predictions, so I don't shill on this fact.
Neo should become more stronger than now .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 15, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
I think, one crypto that has really have great potential right now is NEO. Featurewise, it can compete with other cryptos in the market right now. Old and new. Aside from that, it has the support of one of the biggest crypto adaptors, the Chinese market.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 08:02:39 AM
I am absolutely sure, that NEO will be one of the greatest currencies on this market, but we will need to wait for 3-4 years for this to happen. People do not know in what to invest and when the next bull run will come, NEO will bounce back really hard.
Activity: 600
November 15, 2018, 08:02:00 AM
I think NEO is a good platform that we hold for a long time, seeing that the development of NEO prices is now increasing, so I don't think you are hesitant to get more NEO profits in the future.
Activity: 320
November 15, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Yes! I believe that NEO will be a strong coin, because NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications. The base asset of the NEO blockchain is the non divisible NEO token which generates GAS tokens that can be used to pay for transaction fees generated by applications on the network. I think it will pump more sooner or later. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
However, everyone believes that NEO coin is very powerful, because neo coin always brings new changes in the market. If the status of all the Coins is still seen, the neo coin is more powerful. And further, it is estimated that from the beginning of the year it will show a bounce.
Activity: 504
November 15, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
I believe that the prospects for NEO promise to please traders and investors with a constant increase in the value of these digital coins. No wonder NEO is one of the top ten leaders in cryptocurrency, created by the criterion of market capitalization.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 15, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
In my opinion, Neo is the the one of the best project after bitcoin, it has a huge potential in future. At present, the price is very cheap, so investing in Neo would be very profitable in the long-run.
it has a lot of prospects, but for some reason it is postponed its use, perhaps the Communist party of China will not take NEO into account and will have to look for new markets.
Activity: 281
Futurov
November 15, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
I think so that NEO will become one of the strongest altcoin especially now that they NEO is one of the top ranked altcoins and many people are believing and trusting this altcoin.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 15, 2018, 12:01:15 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO is already strong and will become stronger with time. To me 4 years term at the market of this coin gives a good impression. The development history of the NEO is very positive too. They are constantly growing.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
I love neo and it is very cheap right now. Many dapps are build on top of it and besides it is from China. When China will be open for crypto, Im sure it will skyrocket.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 11:48:11 PM
In my opinion, Neo is the the one of the best project after bitcoin, it has a huge potential in future. At present, the price is very cheap, so investing in Neo would be very profitable in the long-run.

I think that NEO will soon become a serious competitor to Ethereum. Neo is younger but has some significant prospects for development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Will definitely be stronger.Many neo-based ico's were built and will continue to be built.So even neo should buy and hold.Very good if sent in neo in a fractional way like bitcoin.That's when neo's prices will increase a lot.These will be a stronger coin when they are there.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
November 14, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
Yes it will becoming big thing and strong on cryptocurrency, So ill buy some NEO for now because ill believe so much of this coins. And also this NEO coins was in the  top coins in the crypto so that's why it have a chance we can earn enough profit of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 14, 2018, 06:28:44 PM
Right now everything took a dump including NEO Sad Hopefully, it will bounce. If Bitcoin price dives below $5600 support line we are f*cked!
Pages:
Jump to: