Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 33. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
because he is supported by many investors ... this is also due to the influence of the negative trend of the crypto market ... hopefully many of the investoe not only support this coin ... but also want to support other coins so this year's price stability can be guaranteed
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 12:41:59 AM
For real, i think that neo is a good asset to invest in, thats my thoughts(dont follow me)
lately, neo dumped and i think i am hunting for a buying opportunity, it looks like a solid and a great blockchain to invest in.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
The NEO project is strong and very promising. But to say that he will compete with the Ethereum seems to me very premature. First of all, we must take into account that the NEO project is centralized and for the time being the capitalization of the NEO project is 20 times less than the project Ethereum.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

The potential of this coin is quite high. Since the crypto currency really has significant advantages, and the developers are actively promoting it up the "career ladder", we can safely assume that next year will be a triumph. The coin clearly has excellent prospects, within the long-term storage. Recommended to purchase for long.

I think the potential of NEO is 300+ dollars. NEO can reach this level in a year. This is a good profit, and a good investment

With such a price. Gas will have a godd price too.

For me the investment is very profitable for long term with generation of Gas.

The only question about neo for me is the fact that it's not very decentralized.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

NEO will be stronger in the future, but  NEO ecosystem is a very powerful one. And NEO will soon be decentralized.

This will cause great popularity and the demand for coins will increase.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
NEO has already a solid foundation. All it need now is a good partnership and huge investment coming from the outer party since it could be helpful for it to fight undercurrents.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
At the moment NEO is very cheap.Because of its cheapness, few projects conduct ICO.If the Ethereum drops too low.The neo can be a substitute
Activity: 79
September 13, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

The potential of this coin is quite high. Since the crypto currency really has significant advantages, and the developers are actively promoting it up the "career ladder", we can safely assume that next year will be a triumph. The coin clearly has excellent prospects, within the long-term storage. Recommended to purchase for long.

I think the potential of NEO is 300+ dollars. NEO can reach this level in a year. This is a good profit, and a good investment
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Activity: 86
September 13, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
I think the coin has prospects for great development, especially if the price is more than now, but so far the market in the lower levels or anything concrete can not be said.
September 13, 2018, 03:06:36 PM
With overtime, NEO will become a strong coin with a high value and a large community. The strategy to achieve that goal has already been shown by NEO by implementing its platform in several ICOs and will begin to expand into many other ICOs. So that NEO is able to dominate the market with its spread platforms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Blockchain for PLANTS (www.industrial.markets)
September 13, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
Ethereum bit off too much of the pie. Sorry, but a huge number of ICO startups on ETH has not passed without a trace. NEO has already damaged this fact.
Ethereum was making the money before NEO did that is why Ethereum coins are being used more in crypto.

That's it. Therefore, the ether is not better, he is a pioneer of his kind.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
I think this crypto currency has a good future. Moreover, the decentralized operating system Elastos is now being developed on the basis of NEO. Which under favorable circumstances will become a global center in the world of processing and storing information.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 02:50:39 PM
As for me, Neo has a number of advantages such as fast transaction speed with low rates for transaction costs. Then I chose it for my investments Cool
I don't do transactions with NEO because there is nothing that accepts it other than just investing in an ICO.
September 13, 2018, 02:48:52 PM
As for me, Neo has a number of advantages such as fast transaction speed with low rates for transaction costs. Then I chose it for my investments Cool
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
there is a possible scenario of course. but neo type coins which it has lot's off altcoins or such hard to defeat them. you can trust.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
I believe that neo is a strong and powerful coin. Which will definitely prove itself in the future. I am sure that right now you need to invest in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 13, 2018, 02:41:21 PM
Neo is very promising, especially to have it as a long-term investment, I think that in the coming years NEO will position itself very well, especially in the Asian market, just wait for China to decide the rules it will implement in the crypto space and neo will be one of the greater beneficiaries.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
Neo is already in top 20 coins, but I bet it will reach heights and et back to 150 $ + level with growth of total crypto market capitalisation.
Hope it will happen withing next 2 years.
Activity: 268
September 13, 2018, 02:40:13 PM
Ethereum bit off too much of the pie. Sorry, but a huge number of ICO startups on ETH has not passed without a trace. NEO has already damaged this fact.
Ethereum was making the money before NEO did that is why Ethereum coins are being used more in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: