Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 31. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 03:34:08 AM
It is becoming strong now and it will be getting stronger too. NEO is called the one of most promising alternative cryptocurrencies and it could not be don without serious premises.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 16, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
As much as I think Neo is highly undervalued I don’t think it’s doing so bad as a currency considering it’s growth from last year (x140). I think with projects like NEX and nOS coming up Neo will eventually have a break out and become a dominant platform. I love the road map out in place for the smart economy and I’m waiting for 2020 to see how big Neo gets.
NEO is not getting much attention even though people know that NEO has good potential considering NEO is not only a coin but can also be used as a platform like ethereum but as long as NEO can survive I believe one day NEO will become a very popular coin
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
NEO, dubbed the Chinese ethereum has a brighter future ahead of it, I see a future where the ban on cryptos by the Chinese Government will be lifted
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
I have traded in NEO for sometime and i have falling in love with the market price trend of the coin. I think NEO is a reliable coin and should it be given a little support will thrive very well in the coin market.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 05:44:30 PM
NEO is not doing badly at the current market price relative to bitcoin and ethereum, I see so much more with NEO in the future as it will gain more use in smart contracts
Activity: 183
September 16, 2018, 05:42:56 PM
I think that when the market starts to grow and the price of NEO will also grow. I am sure that NEO will continue to develop
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
Neo will become stronger soon. It has the tendency of becoming popular and greatest asset in the near future.
Activity: 20
September 16, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
NEO will be even stronger soon. Further deepening of economic relations in the crypto-currency space will give a chance for NEO. Leading Chinese coin is doomed to success.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
I can say that neo is the coin for long term invest. That's why its very strong.
NEO could go an increase in value overtime though there is not much that it looks like it could go if it does.
Activity: 32
September 16, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
NEO is also a good coin at the current time so you can buy and hold long term. The development of this coin is relatively stable. Like Ethereum, NEO is looking to one of the founding partners of these new NEO-based startups.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 07:18:31 AM
Yeah sure, I really like NEO platform and I believe in the future it will go strong, though their network is not yet stable but once they fixed that I believe a lot of people will use their platform for their smart contract app because of the free gas.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 07:15:23 AM
NEO is truly great platform. It is not just a smart contract platform, it is an ecosystem.
About NEO price, there is no reason for its increase at this time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:00:03 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
I believe NEO will become strong but not to supersede Ethereum.
Activity: 29
September 16, 2018, 06:57:53 AM
NEO coin is one of the coins always in the TOP 10 of the world's largest virtual currency. Therefore, NEO is a worthy investment and NEO will dominate the market in the future.
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
As much as I think Neo is highly undervalued I don’t think it’s doing so bad as a currency considering it’s growth from last year (x140). I think with projects like NEX and nOS coming up Neo will eventually have a break out and become a dominant platform. I love the road map out in place for the smart economy and I’m waiting for 2020 to see how big Neo gets.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 06:52:19 AM
Neo is very strong soon it will beat eth. It has good technical backup.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
Having support from china and acquiring good technical support Neo became strong.
Activity: 7
September 16, 2018, 06:49:37 AM
I can say that neo is the coin for long term invest. That's why its very strong.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
NEO is a good coin, in fact it is one of the top coins in crypto currency, always among the top in the chart I believe NEO will become more stronger than we think. I pray that the market situation won't disturb its progress.
Activity: 118
September 15, 2018, 04:32:51 PM
To the look of things, i will say that, NEO will bounce back to take it rightful place in the coinmarketcap very soon, going by my own opinion, by the end of 2018 NEO will become number 4 on coinmarketcap, just my prediction for NEO position....
Pages:
Jump to: