Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 35. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
I believe in this project, despite the fact that the market has now fallen very much and most of the projects look very weak. It seems to me that NEO can multiply capital several times.

I believe in NEO like in many other coins. Hard times are here and now it`s the moment to show
how strong we are. Will we cry cause of this drop or will we be brave and buy more? I know what
am I doing, I`m buying more when ever I can. I`m using this situation to buy some cheap coins.
   I believe in much more than multiplying! Many of them can do a lot more just if we hold tight and
don`t let crypto-currencies down for some cheap money. Hold like life depends from it!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
NEO is all the more normally called the Chinese Ethereum on the grounds that it has a similar innovation, arranging and heading as Ethereum. NEO additionally has quicker exchange handling speed in 1 second than Ethereum. This demonstrates Ethereum has great adaptability. I trust that sooner rather than later NEO will develop emphatically and turn into another power in the market. Now that NEO's cost is still low, we should purchase and hold NEO on the off chance that we need to make a benefit later on.

Ethereum is dominate on the market of ICOs and token creation. It is completly incorrect to compare NEO and ETH and question not about technology, technology have not seruous impact on the cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:30:02 PM
I believe in this project, despite the fact that the market has now fallen very much and most of the projects look very weak. It seems to me that NEO can multiply capital several times.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 12, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
i hear more and more about neo lately, and most of the information i get is positive. it is really promising and rapidly growing, though i still have some questions about it
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
NEO has long been the main competition for ethereal. With such a drop in Ethereum and if it is not stopped, I think that the chances of HIM and ETH can be compared. Time will tell, but the coin NEO I definitely like and I still buy more.
Activity: 179
September 12, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
NEO is all the more normally called the Chinese Ethereum on the grounds that it has a similar innovation, arranging and heading as Ethereum. NEO additionally has quicker exchange handling speed in 1 second than Ethereum. This demonstrates Ethereum has great adaptability. I trust that sooner rather than later NEO will develop emphatically and turn into another power in the market. Now that NEO's cost is still low, we should purchase and hold NEO on the off chance that we need to make a benefit later on.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 12, 2018, 01:23:25 PM
I believe in this project, and it seems to me that in a few months NEO will become more expensive. That's why I'm investing in this coin now.
And why do you think? Tongue If they do not receive approval from Chinese government then this project probably die. It is not too easy to be in a China with a decentralized project Cheesy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
I believe in it. Neo is a very good coin that deserves more attention from the public and I believe that during the next bull run its price will be around $300.  Don't forget to add it to your investment portfolio. Now its price looks very attractive.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
Better believe it, I concur with you. NEO is a coin that can possibly develop and turn into an extensive coin. NEO has great innovation like ethereum, and numerous undertakings begin utilizing it, with the goal that it can bolster its development. Right now the market is down, yet I'm certain everything will recoup.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 01:16:47 PM
It is certain that NEO will be the future choice. Looking at the market, NEO is still very stable. If you intend to invest it I think the long term is the best.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
I believe in this project, and it seems to me that in a few months NEO will become more expensive. That's why I'm investing in this coin now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
Neo is a good coin and one of those new promising altcoins. The price depends on usage by people and investors. If we people will just go on holding it without giving neo a real usage will result in a less known neo.l  It would be a big factor if neo will be used even by the common people.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 12, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
Kind of unlikely for Now

New gen Blockchain proof that older generation project couldn't really scale better than them
Project like Cardano, Zilliqa, EOS are meant to scale and handle tons of TX/s

NEO, Ethereum can only process less tx/s for now because of how their blockchain architecture are designed
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 12:49:09 PM
I heared that NEO will leave the leaders positions and now will be new currency which replace the NEO. A long time we not heared neathing about this coin. But sometimes oddly things happening and all is undercontrol.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
As I would see it, NEO will have its opportunity to be greater later on. Be that as it may, for the time being, all coins are kicking the bucket. Just some great altcoins that may have greater shots can increment. For this situation, NEO is an extremely potential coin. It resembles the innovation of the Ethereum with its brilliant contract and stage.
Activity: 295
September 12, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
For sure it will become strong. This project has huge potential and its undervalued now. I think the price will be over 100$ during 2019. I have around 50 NEO for long term holding
Activity: 206
September 12, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
I have a great deal of inquiries in my psyche about this. As somebody who always inquires about NEO, I think the eventual fate of NEO is brilliant, yet I can not evaluate the cost in here and now. Beside the innovation utilized, later on it will be a decent point to consider the different focal points, for example, wide utilize territories and the utilization as foundation in ICO ventures.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

With the current situation of the ethereum and its decline, Neo might get the attention of some whales out there that are looking for a replacement for the declining ethereum. Neo has the potential too to become a surprise big thing this coming next year.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 12:39:14 PM
I believe that neo is a strong enough and promising coin that will surely succeed in the future. I think that now there is a good opportunity to buy it because now it is a very attractive price to buy.
Activity: 77
September 12, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
So far, we have seen the level at which most of the altcoins are going down with some indecision in the market due to the altcoin market movement with bitcoin which has limited the growth of most coins and tokens in the market. The altcoin market generally has been giving bullish signals but as things are, no smart money is ready to take that huge risk yet.
Pages:
Jump to: