Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 51. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
In my opinion, NEO will have its chance to be bigger in the future. However, for now, all coins are dying. Only some good altcoins that may have bigger chances can increase. In this case, NEO is a very potential coin. It is like the technology of the Ethereum with its smart-contract and platform.
Yeah, I agree with you. NEO is a coin that has the potential to grow and become a large coin. NEO has good technology like ethereum, and many projects start using it, so that it can support its growth. Currently the market is down, but I'm sure everything will recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 06:19:34 AM
In my opinion, NEO will have its chance to be bigger in the future. However, for now, all coins are dying. Only some good altcoins that may have bigger chances can increase. In this case, NEO is a very potential coin. It is like the technology of the Ethereum with its smart-contract and platform.

With the current bearish market trend recently it greatly affects all altcoins rapidly going down. But this is a good sign that when there is bearish situation there must be also bullish trend that possibly will take over. It might be NEO will get a big recoveries when bullish trend strike again and of course to all of the cryptocurrencies in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
NEO will probably grow very strong, Neo can be proud of being able to handle up to 1000 transactions per second, outperforming a maximum of 25 transactions per second that Ethereum can currently achieve.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 05:55:20 AM
I think NEO can develop strongly. Although at present, their value is low, I'm sure; maybe in the future, their cost will be higher.
August 14, 2018, 05:45:52 AM
It will surely rise in no time and it is the one thing that will happen in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 13, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
I think the reason why ethereum is so popular now it because they are improving and upgrading in this kind of business and industry through their good quality of services and affordable price.
Activity: 15
August 13, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
It can definitely become more stronger as compared to what it is now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 07:09:30 PM
Neo has always been one of the most powerful coins of the entire market, i think that we all need to understand that it just needs some more time to recover, but it all will happen
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:54:43 PM
Of course neo will be strong. Because neo is altcoins that has the potential to increase in the future. Many of us also invest neo. And neo has great popularity too. So we must believe in neo that neo will continue to have the potential and become stronger. That's all in my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 12, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
The US remains the dominant force in the crypto-currency world, which means that when they resolve, then the growth of the Chinese crypto currency will be.
Activity: 733
August 12, 2018, 06:24:34 PM
I am not sure that neo will be strong in the near future, neo can be strong but it takes time. so I think neo will be strong because neo's potential is very good as a crypto coin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
August 12, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
Pesronally i think NEO has all chances to become very strong altcoin and maybe even replace Ethereum from #2 place. It has great potential we just need to wait.
Activity: 437
August 12, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
I think neo has a lot of opportunities to become strong. it develops and does not stand still
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
NEO is very very strong and it also has a great amount of support from China.
Activity: 462
August 11, 2018, 11:05:50 PM
Crypto market will always change every time, maybe a little difficult to answer your questions. But what I know now is NEO is a pretty good coin, reliable. And if the NEO continues to grow and improve its shortcomings, let alone the transactions it will most probably NEO become stronger, stronger, and even stronger than other coins.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 11, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
Yes, the neo will become strong, maybe this is not their time as of now but believe me in future as the time goes by,
they will become the star and many investors will become interested to invested to them.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 11, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
I have a lot of questions in my mind about this. As someone who constantly researches NEO, I think the future of NEO is very bright, but I can not estimate the price in short term. Aside from the technology used, it is a fact that in the future it will be a very good point to think about the various advantages such as wide use areas and the use as infrastructure in ICO projects. I think it will refresh the best value of all times during the bull period, so I do not neglect to add NEO continuously to sepetime. Although not satisfactory, GAS earning is also a good thing.
Activity: 73
August 11, 2018, 10:05:48 AM
With the upcoming NEO 3.0 upgrade, the network speed will increase remarkably which will enhance the number of transactions per second (TPS). Currently, NEO's TPS is 1,000, which is already much higher Ethereum's or Bitcoin's TPS.

A sports-betting decentralized exchange (DEX)  known as Block Sports is built on the NEO blockchain. The platform wants to enable head-to-head betting functionality and formalize real-life wagers between two individuals on the NEO network.
August 11, 2018, 02:39:50 AM
I believe that neo is a very strong coin, and its future is very bright. I think it will be the strongest competitor of Ethereum because it has a very good R&D team.
Pages:
Jump to: