Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 69. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
neo is a good project and it has an official support from china ,many project have already started building on neo platform and as time goes on and their network become stronger more project will follow suite
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 01:58:50 AM

indeed Ethereum and Neo are almost identical, ether and neo blockchains alike provide platforms specifically designed for distributed application development (DApps) and smart contracts. Available for DApps, smart contract for ICO ,, I am more likely to neo stronger, and potentiall, seen from the previous year and now neo prices are more stable than ethereum
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
There is a possibility that NEO will be stronger as time passes by. It has grown a lot in this short period of time and has dazzled the market with its potential and some of the major sponsors it got.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 26, 2018, 03:55:54 PM
I'm sure it can happen, although it takes a very long time.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 26, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
neo has a big potential for growth.  being a blockchain developed by Chinese, I think it will enjoy support from the large Chinese followers.  technology-wise, it can outperform Ethereum.  it's just that Ethereum is launched earlier and gained support from almost all institutions.  time will come Ethereum will be clogged and businesses will find another blockchain to build their tokens on.  that will give neo it's moon time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 26, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
I do think Neo has great potential too. Solid product, strong development team and big community support, I believe it is going to be big in the future.
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

NEO is a worthy competitor to the more untwisted Ethereum, on the basis of which now more than 80% of all block-projects and ICO are launched and decentralized applications (DApps) are being created.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 26, 2018, 01:05:53 PM
I think yes. Most likely this coin for a long time linger in the top. Maybe it will not replace Ethereum, but it will be one of the major platforms for smart contracts.
True I also think so with the passage of time may neo will above,
because I personally believe that neo has a bright and promising future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 26, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
NEO is solid AF. It's currently one of the top blockchain platforms if I'm not mistaken. It became the blockchain of 2017 after it was rebranded from Antshares. In my opinion, NEO is still very much undervalued. It was traded for around $125 a piece some time this year. The only downside NEO is having is the low adoption rate And its the only thing holding its progress now.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
I think that in the near future, when the projects made on the NEO platform will begin to actively produce working products will begin a good growth of this coin.
Activity: 339
July 26, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
I think yes. Most likely this coin for a long time linger in the top. Maybe it will not replace Ethereum, but it will be one of the major platforms for smart contracts.
Activity: 308
July 26, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
Neo to me is the most undervalue coin interns price. I think the unstable Chinese stance on cryptoccurrency is affecting the price of neo
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
Hey I know discussing price is a no-no, but I wonder what are your thoughts on a stable price or neo, or at least how high it could go on the road to stabilizing. I am not sure how high it could go, since as far as I see it, NEO would have to take over momentum from etherium for its price to significantly increase. While I do think it is a promising platform, especially if they manage to establish themselves as the main chinese blockchain platform, I'm not sure how realistic it is for it to surpass etherium so substantially. Any thoughts?
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
I'm long term very bullish as well. In order for any project and company to grow big you need staying power, you need to be able to weather the ups and downs of the market. Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and all the big companies all had their ups and downs and it took them a very long time in the market, and many years, to grow to the size they are today.

With NEO/ONT/Onchain setting themselves up as the #1 compliant blockchain ecosystem of China they have the best possible odds of being in this race for the long haul. They are in a unique position in the market, and if the rest of the world wants to use NEO too that's great of course.

There is still a lot of hard work still to be done, and a shit-ton of coding. But if any project out there has the chance to survive and prosper then NEO is one of the top picks for sure.
Activity: 210
July 26, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
The prerequisite for a platform coin suach as neo is to serve applications, real life use customers... so the measure of a coins / [latform succes is the ammount of use cases it offers so NEO may be strong and go to the moon as long as there is enough trade volume to justify its high price (demand) IMHO that is
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
The main problem of NEO as far as I know is weak decentralization and low transaction speed. First you need to solve these problems and then talk about the dominance of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
July 26, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
I don't know how many independent developers are working on NEO now but those have big importance of blockchains. And the projects will be built top of NEO, success of those.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
July 26, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
All of the people, thats thinks that neo will be strong - can you give your arguments why it will be strong?
So far it is like “neo will be strong because I think so” or “neo will be strong because it will be strong” 
Activity: 700
July 26, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
I think if Eth can not be repaired again there is the possibility Neo can be a tough competitor of coin coins that already exist first and become the best and the dream come true.
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
I think that Neo can be stronger than it is now
Pages:
Jump to: