Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 67. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
if the developer will try on its marketing and platform improvement in the future it will be stronger
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 05:08:39 PM
Neo is one of the best altcoins at the moment, along with cardano, EOS, ripple and ethereum, as an altcoin it is currently down but  it will definitely recover soon, in order to bring the profits, so take advantage of the low price and buy it if that is what you want.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 05:07:24 PM
Sure! I think that NEO has a lot of potencial for future growth, because it is very fundamental project like Ethereum.
NEO at some point was attracting the attention of some nice ICOs before the China ban was effected, some projects are switching to the NEO platform from ETH.  Tutellus is an example
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
NEO could easily match ethereum not only in terms of its function but also in terms of market cap, market cap is the Chinese lifts its ban on cryptos, it is the favourite for the Chinese
Activity: 66
July 28, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
if any good things come from China, NEO will explode .. except this NEO already good coin and its safe investment like ETH ..
Activity: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:00:01 PM
Neo is more on smart economy,while ethereum specializes in smart contracts which is why we should invest in neo for long term and ethereum for short terms.Neo has more advance technology than ethereum,NEO would be more massive in the future and thats for sure.Both are good platforms but i am sticking with NEO as of the moment because im a long term investor.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
July 28, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
Some people consider NEO as not interesting and slow developing platform - sometimes I read such opinions. But to my mind NEO with its own block chain has a great potential. Yes, of course, there is a lot to work on for the developers and the team of the platform, but they are moving in the right direction and will do their best to make the NEO platform strong and interesting for users. It will show us its best sides and for long-term it is very attractive as for me.
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 04:42:32 PM
Yes NEO is going to be stronger. In my opinion NEO is a good thing to invest in. It is a great and solid block chain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 28, 2018, 04:19:26 PM
I think NEO is at the forefront of promising cryptocurrencies for long-term investment. I'm the one of who people invested in NEO.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
NEO looks like a really good option overall and a lot of people state that it will substitute ethereum because it has a really strong platform, it is also backed up by the chinese government, so already got has a boost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
After overcoming big challenges, Neo will evolve and the coin value will rise. the Chinese authorities are not predictable in their bans and actions, this fact is poorly appreciated by investors, as it has a bad effect on the cryptocurrency rate. But despite this, it is worth investing in Neo, because in terms of the dynamics of the course, it will only grow.
Activity: 82
July 28, 2018, 03:45:53 PM
NEO has a huge potential. It becomes more popular. A lot of new ICOs are fueled by NEO.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:20:02 PM
I think Neo will be strong, because this year or next China will allow crypto and neo will sky rocket ! All depends on China.
Activity: 11
July 28, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
NEO platform and its ecosystem are really strong. In the long-term, If you invest in NEO, you will get return profit by paid GAS as well. And this is a passive special income. However, there are some FUD currently which made NEO price is not going up, but I do believe that NEO and its brothers are great in the future
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
Sure! I think that NEO has a lot of potencial for future growth, because it is very fundamental project like Ethereum.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 28, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Neo is an impressive block chain platform and have a good room to grow. Although, being from China it has high political tone with the west. It will sure have its way.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 03:02:06 PM
NEO known for its blockchain and cryptocurrency platform, allowing huge amounts of transactions buildings. Its prediction of growth up to $62.958. Many people are interested to invest in digital assets and to the enormous returns they provide. Institutional investors are trying to invest in such assets. This is highly positive for NEO as a platform. As transactions under this platform start to build up and increase every day, the price of its cryptos are also likely to rise and create a momentum soon. This platform has huge potential for the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
We are now seeing the escalating economic and political tensions between the United States and China, which will further fuel China's entry into the Crypto market. What will happen if the government legally completes electronic commerce, surely a revolution in China will explode and NEO may be the image leader of the revolution.
Activity: 34
July 28, 2018, 02:41:56 PM
t has official support from China and has a brilliant technology that is now becoming more decentralized than ever in the blockchain space. I think it's a great future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO is positioning itself, at the forefront of blockchain tech with its innate support for digital identity-backed smart contracts, ability to communicate with other blockchains through a cross-chain protocol, quantum resistant cryptography, distributed storage protocol and secure communication protocol. It has everything to become the leader of the cryptomarket.
Pages:
Jump to: