Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 3. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 24, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
if I think ethereum will replace bitcoin, because ethereum is one of the coins that can replace the position of bitcoin in the future. because in addition to ethereum there is nothing that can match bitcoin in terms of potential and price increases that are so fast
hi your friend is right 'who can only replace BTC is ETH, in the future, but it needs hard work and smart work, because the price of ETH and BTC is too far.
it is quite possible if Bitcoin lost its relevance, then ethereum will advance to the first places of the cryptocurrency market. At Ethereum has all the makings for this development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
if I think ethereum will replace bitcoin, because ethereum is one of the coins that can replace the position of bitcoin in the future. because in addition to ethereum there is nothing that can match bitcoin in terms of potential and price increases that are so fast
hi your friend is right 'who can only replace BTC is ETH, in the future, but it needs hard work and smart work, because the price of ETH and BTC is too far.
Activity: 925
October 24, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Bitcoin compared to previous years is very well strengthened, the fact that his jump was up to 3000, I think the current drawdown . this is a temporary phenomenon , and further Bitcoin will only grow.

Bitcoin is the strongest because it is the most popular and is the standard price of altcoins, in my opinion it's hard for any coin to replace bitcoin in a short time, but I hope the influence of bitcoin is not so strong that it makes the market better.
I also hope in the future the price of bitcoin does not affect the market too much. Looking back, in 2018 the market was controlled by bitcoin. Whenever a bitcoin falls, the whole market is in a pool of blood.
And I do not think that in the future there will be any altcoin that can replace bitcoin
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Bitcoin compared to previous years is very well strengthened, the fact that his jump was up to 3000, I think the current drawdown . this is a temporary phenomenon , and further Bitcoin will only grow.

Bitcoin is the strongest because it is the most popular and is the standard price of altcoins, in my opinion it's hard for any coin to replace bitcoin in a short time, but I hope the influence of bitcoin is not so strong that it makes the market better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 24, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
I hope the crypto coins do not need more time to be popular. Bitcoin currently recognized the whole world. Bitcoin crypto market first coins To defeat Bitcoin, you need to make a quote like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best currency for many people. Because most people around the world who are Bitcoin Believe in.
Activity: 668
DogData
October 20, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

in transactions, the altcoin are faster, but in reality these altcoins cannot replace bitcoin. because until now BTC is still increasing steadily. even though the situation hasn't improved yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will be replaced from number one even if ethereum will raise without any problems all next year
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
To me I Dont think any coin and beat bitcoin , because other coins are still dependent on btc. Despite the crypto world is very volatile, and highly predictable btc will forver remain on top. Btc is the next assurance investors run to for safety outside usdt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 05:50:02 AM
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
I think I can not beat btc even later. btc is the hardest coins in crypto. and in btc other coins are dipped, such as the volume and the price of coins. and if you are studying btc motion it will not run out of volume, That's my reason for me to say that no other coin could beat the btc.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 19, 2018, 04:23:36 AM
If they can surpass bitcoin's dominance, power and significance, we can say that that is going to happen in the next decade or two. But now, it's really unclear if there is already an existing crypto that is a threat to bitoin's sovereignty.
phm
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 19, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

Only ethereum has such possibility because Buterin is doing a great job for finding new investors and advertising it's child everywhere
Activity: 644
October 17, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
maybe value can be passed. but in total marketcap nooether coin can reah btcs value .

btc is the king of the market
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
It depends on what it means to "beat Bitcoin" ... Of course, there are cryptocurrencies and there are many of them that have a much faster transaction rate than Bitcoin. Still, Bitcoin is the most popular and stable coin in which investors are confident. Even if we compare in the current market situation: the price of bitcoin fell by 70%, while for the rest of altcoins, by 90%. If there is any coin that becomes better and more popular than Bitcoin, then not earlier than in a couple of years.
Activity: 406
October 17, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
no one can know for sure the future even the price of cryptocurrency even though everything could happen and all the possibilities I could get no one can ensure the main capital in investing for conditions like today is confidence and patience and we must be able to use opportunities for profit
Activity: 345
October 17, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
If it's not much of a mystery who bought the cue in early when it was not yet in the trend and by how much? No matter you have earned this or not, just wondering how low someone had to go.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
October 17, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
This can be likened to comparing a king to a god  Grin. You know this isnt possible as no alt coin can overtake the first ever successful cryptocurrency which paved way for the other alt coins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 17, 2018, 02:51:08 AM
Bitcoin will not have competition - at least up to $50k. In the future, we can expect that something very strong will appear. At the moment we have only ETH and EOS that are only trying, there are no threats.
The new platform is indeed expected to be a market-changing thing right now which cannot be adjusted and fluctuated too. Certainly makes many people consider when they want to invest there
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 17, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
Bitcoin will not have competition - at least up to $50k. In the future, we can expect that something very strong will appear. At the moment we have only ETH and EOS that are only trying, there are no threats.

It is possible in the future. Although such coin has to surpass what bitcoin is. Bitcoin is very established and it has come a long way now. At the moment, I agree that ETH is on its way in competing with BTC. Though it is yet far in challenging btc.
Pages:
Jump to: