Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 5. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
All alt coins will say that they could beat Bitcoin to increase their selling, but no one is going to believe it, even a strong coin like eth or xrp can't beat down Bitcoin, how can a small unknown coin beat down the king, so if some new coin claims that it can beat down Bitcoin just ignore it, a good coin will promote it's feature not boasting that it could bring down bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 13, 2018, 06:16:44 PM
There is high possibility one of the coin that you already mentioned is the next bitcoin. Not only the faster transaction but also to the partners that they have and many uses. Ethereum is my number 1 possible and litecoin is my top2 who possible to become the king.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 13, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
Only ethereum has the power of beating bitcoin in furyre not even ripple not even bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold   only ethereum can or perhaps if peradventure they bring new coin to the market,  but no coin can defeat bitcoin

I dont think that Ethereum can beat bitcoin as it is also existing from more then 4+ years and still they are only in 2nd position, ETH coin supply is unlimited and it also got so many bugs with their own development. Even ETH is not able to control the heavy transactions like BTC. So in the end BTC is the king of cryptocurrency
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 13, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
Only ethereum has the power of beating bitcoin in furyre not even ripple not even bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold   only ethereum can or perhaps if peradventure they bring new coin to the market,  but no coin can defeat bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 13, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
nevre and I mean it because I don't see any coin which could do this even in 5 years. Ethereum is trying but still it is so far from bitcoin
Activity: 602
October 13, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Each cryptocurrency has its own purpose and only Bitcoin has a purpose to be the first cryptocurrency.
in any case, apart from Bitcoin and ethereum, we will not see the leader of the cryptocurrency market. Although there is a possibility that we can get around Bitcoin by capitalization, if Bitcoin stays at the same level and loses its relevance.
Activity: 157
October 13, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Each cryptocurrency has its own purpose and only Bitcoin has a purpose to be the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 08, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
Unfortunately bitcoin is not as fast transactions as other altcoins but he gave them life and he is the best in the market !
Activity: 135
October 08, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
Now the waves cryptocurrency is increasing in prices day by day. Although, it is not in the top 5 cryptocurrency, but I think it will overtake bitcoin cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
This is the most recurrent question which people ask. Most of the people are in dilemma in which coin they should invest. Because it is really blood curdling situation when prices goes downward. I think no other coin can replace BTC's place. BTC is most dominant coin in recent market state. Because BTC is less volatile in nature , risk tolerance automatically decreases. People are getting good ROI on BTC. Yes, ETH and EOS are strong contender but still they are too far to reach at BTC's level.
Activity: 574
September 19, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
The coins of the most promising are the Ethereum. Ethereum coin that has a huge potential. Many projects ICO platform Ethereum. So the Ethereum also experienced a huge demand in the market. And I hope that the Ethereum will continue to grow. And we won't know about the future but the Ethereum has a great potential to get past Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 12:15:29 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
all can happen no one can know for sure for the moment the most important thing is to take advantage of the opportunities that exist and with confidence and patience to invest, of course
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
September 18, 2018, 11:32:34 PM
not that its like BITCOIN, but IOTA => this guy who has very accurate crypto prediction is saying watch IOTA its goign to be a MONSTER => http://qr.ae/TUNLpt

its a whole different world, and will support 5G and INTERNET of THINGS.. which is going to be massive in the future.
copper member
Activity: 103
September 18, 2018, 06:43:13 PM
If any currency will overtake Bitcoin in the future, then this future will come very soon and the cryptocurrency will have to reach the world user level and replace another common currency. Like a dollar.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 08:06:47 AM
Probably or probably not, No one can give you an exact and precise answer to your question. All we can done is wait until it happens and then speculation. Circumstances change and as it changes the market does and so as the investors. Now as an investor you would always side on where tye profit us.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
I used to believe that ethereum will, but over time, especially in recent times, I've been having real doubt. I currently do not see any coin that has the potential to overtake the btc, no! But then, you never can tell. Fingers crossed...
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 07:18:13 AM
Bitcoin is the first of its kind, but it is not the best. The speed of transactions through Bitcoin is much lower than in other promising Altcoin. In addition, many cryptocurrencies have a serious new technology.
all the same I am sure that the next 2 years bitcoin will remain at the leading position. It can outshine the capitalization of only TON
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
I think none of the coin can beat bitcoin even if the good coin can't overtake btc is the most lead of cryptocurrency in the past yrs always btc is the first in cryptocurrency maybe in future there's coin that can beat btc but im not sure of that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
I suppose he will, overtaking me. And as soon as bitcoin does, it is likely that it will not return to its former leadership. But in history will remain forever, as the first cryptocurrency famous all over the world and marked the beginning of crypto currency relations.

Not sure that it will happen in the nearest 10-15 years at least. Bitcoin will be always the number one cryptocurrency in reality and in the minds of people. I can admit that later some better crypto might appear.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:01:23 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies that have much greater potential than bitcoin, but at the moment it is difficult to say which cryptocurrency will be able to overtake bitcoin in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: