Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 4. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 17, 2018, 01:47:12 AM
bitcoin has establish its solid foundation for a long year now and i dont think this new coin now have the potential to beat btc in the future cause by that time btc will be stronger than ever.
In the future no one knows the market whether it will increase or even decrease but clearly we must be patient to be able to wait for the market to rise in price. and of course this is very good
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 17, 2018, 01:32:18 AM
bitcoin has establish its solid foundation for a long year now and i dont think this new coin now have the potential to beat btc in the future cause by that time btc will be stronger than ever.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 09:28:12 PM
Bitcoin will not have competition - at least up to $50k. In the future, we can expect that something very strong will appear. At the moment we have only ETH and EOS that are only trying, there are no threats.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 09:13:27 PM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
maybe yes and maybe no, no one can know what going to happen
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 16, 2018, 08:58:38 PM
There is very little chance of it happening in the near future but after many years, who knows what kind of crypto market will be there and what coins be the top ones.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 16, 2018, 08:52:52 PM
no shitcoins can not do that

you an continue bag holding these shitcoins and continue losing more money just because a pumper who dumped on your head told you it is a good buy Cheesy

Bitcoin might be replace someday only if there is price manipulation attempt like all big whales will unite in conspiracy to dump Bitcoin and will pump another Altcoin using their huge resources at their disposal but if we will just rely on natural supply and demand of the market then i believed that it is impossible for any Altcoins to supersede Bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 16, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
Very often people talking about a new BTC. Remember scream that ETH will overtake BTC, that XRP will do it, or "super-perfect" EOS. All emotions, don't overtake the first-ever cryptocurrency in history.
Recently, a very promising stellar project has begun to interest me. Even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, this coin in 2018 proved itself very well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
Very often people talking about a new BTC. Remember scream that ETH will overtake BTC, that XRP will do it, or "super-perfect" EOS. All emotions, don't overtake the first-ever cryptocurrency in history.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
October 16, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
With so many critics and killer of bitcoin, I doubt that there will other coin to beat it. Bitcoin has already started to show up its strength  mainstream and it's now noticed globally. If bitcoin falls then cryptocurrency will fall with it also. No more no less. That's what I believe.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 16, 2018, 03:30:57 AM
At the moment, bitcoin cryptocurrency is the leader. But, in my opinion, very good position in cryptocurrency DASH, Litecoin. And they will soon catch up with the leader.
Nope they don't have that opportunity even Ethereum though until now they are not able to see their possibilities and potential to be better than bitcoin? for the next few years I'm still convinced of bitcoin but bicoin may have new competitors who have better technology because time will make everything change more sophisticated right
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
When we look at the charts and compared with the other coin the Dominance of Bitcoin is still has a higher percentage and has the ability to increase price even higher value. I never think there is a coin which has a strong ability to cross the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 16, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
As for now bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency that is best above others, but probably in the future there may be a coin that will replace bitcoin.

But when we look at how bitcoin dominate this market thats look like little bit impossible things to do. Bitcoin have huge volume trading, have so many trading pairing & dont forget that btc is like pioneer of crypto currency, thats why it is will be stay on top position. Even some new created coin when entering the market usually it is pairing with bitcoin, so there will be hard way for another coin to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
As for now bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency that is best above others, but probably in the future there may be a coin that will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 03:27:07 PM
At the moment, bitcoin cryptocurrency is the leader. But, in my opinion, very good position in cryptocurrency DASH, Litecoin. And they will soon catch up with the leader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
No, other cryptos won't beat Bitcoin. They are all linked and traded to Bitcoin. They can increase in value faster, but also decrease in value faster. Only Bitcoin is being traded on every crypto exchanges. Except decentralized ETH exchanges. But they are a minority.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 06:49:28 AM
it is possible and it will be if the market does not deign to recover, then we will see bitcoin after a while at low prices and there already many will possibly compete with it
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 02:37:15 AM
And how can you see them? Almost every person who has long in cryptocurrency relies more on bitcoin. More in the sense that it is in bitcoin that most of the money lies. And accordingly, other coins will be in demand when bitcoin holders go to other coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
The crypto coins needed to be quite a long time to become popular. Bitcoin is currently recognized by the whole world. In the following years, a coin that can replace bitcoin may emerge and of course can beat bitcoin. But always bitcoin will remain the best coin for many people Smiley
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 07:14:33 PM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Things are possible and unpredictablr with cryptos. This was proven by ripple which recently have replaced ethereum for being the second topmost crypto in the market next to bitcoin. And I think same thing could happen for Bitcoin since recovery has not yet started and when that day come, there's a possibility that one coin will be on top.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
October 13, 2018, 07:13:36 PM
until now, I think bitcoin is still the best coins in cryptocurrency and no altcoin can beat bitcoin although maybe in the future if one altcoin can give many benefits than bitcoin, it could happen. maybe the price of altcoin need to increase and the altcoin received a big support not just from the dev but also from the community and many people use the altcoin for any purposes. for now, I think many altcoins want to be in the second position in the coinmarketcap and they are trying to survive and compete with the others.
Pages:
Jump to: