Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 5. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
bitcoin is the first application of the blockchain. bitcoin has built a strong brand around the world. bitcoin has always dominated the encryption market. altcoins can't go beyond it

Everybody is used to see Bitcoin is a leader, but the crypto market has been developing constantly. The new cryptocurrencies appear regularly. It can happen that some new altcoin can overcome BTC. (Ethereum?)
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
I think that Altcoins have little opportunity to win or replace Bitcoin. Time has shown that investing in Bitcoin was the wisest decision. Now investors who invested in Bitcoin, not so hard.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is still the leading Cryptocurrency as I do not see it's replacement for now.  The most important Cryptocurrency for now is bitcoin and it will remain so for unforeseeable future.  Many altcoin like ethereum are promising but bitcoin will lead Cryptocurrency!

Bitcoin price is falling while its dominance is growing. It is also the sign of the fact that no one altcoin can replace BTC. Naturally, I am speaking about 2-3 years period. Probably, late some super crypto will appear.
Activity: 560
so far it’s hard to believe in such things and the next few years is unlikely to catch up with him, so bitcoin will remain king for a long time
innovations have noticed what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, because I visually observe another trend that can indicate Bitcoin has very good prospects. perhaps a new market correction will bring new cryptocurrency leaders.
Activity: 448
so far it’s hard to believe in such things and the next few years is unlikely to catch up with him, so bitcoin will remain king for a long time
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
bitcoin is the first application of the blockchain. bitcoin has built a strong brand around the world. bitcoin has always dominated the encryption market. altcoins can't go beyond it
Activity: 602
Nah, bitcoin is the only trusted coin and nothing will replace it! How will it be replaced?
There is 50% dominance on this market, so it won't be replaced anyway!
in any case, if transactions with large amounts of funds are made, it is Bitcoin that can create real opportunities for such actions. I can not see other Coins that could hold large sums in contrast to Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
Nah, bitcoin is the only trusted coin and nothing will replace it! How will it be replaced?
There is 50% dominance on this market, so it won't be replaced anyway!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Bitcoin is still the leading Cryptocurrency as I do not see it's replacement for now.  The most important Cryptocurrency for now is bitcoin and it will remain so for unforeseeable future.  Many altcoin like ethereum are promising but bitcoin will lead Cryptocurrency!

The dominance of bitcoin that is too strong certainly makes the market not good, see when dominating no more than 35% then the market is better because investors still hope for other coins, but when the bitcoin marketcap reaches more than 50%, the market continues to drop like now.
perhaps by the capitalization of some kind of coin can bypass Bitcoin, But for the value of the coin, it is very difficult to say something. I very much doubt that some sort of toilet can reach $ 20,000.
why so Many experts predicted an increase in the price of ethereum not only to $ 10,000, but also $ 15,000 or even higher. Therefore, it is more possible that ethereum can achieve the result of Bitcoin without much effort.
Activity: 644

The dominance of bitcoin that is too strong certainly makes the market not good, see when dominating no more than 35% then the market is better because investors still hope for other coins, but when the bitcoin marketcap reaches more than 50%, the market continues to drop like now.
perhaps by the capitalization of some kind of coin can bypass Bitcoin, But for the value of the coin, it is very difficult to say something. I very much doubt that some sort of toilet can reach $ 20,000.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

Activity: 434
This is almost impossible to achieve. Since Bitcoin is still the strongest coin among cryptocurrencies, the probability of going beyond Bitcoin is zero. But the future is always unpredictable, and perhaps the government-issued coins can surpass the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
More and better coins may appear, but the more they appear, more the need to have a reference of value. And it will always be King Bitcoin
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is going down, and alternative coins are getting cheaper much faster than Bitcoin. I don't think they can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Bitcoin has long been considered the main coin in the crypto market, and I think other coins are unlikely to be able to mix it up with 1 place by capitalization
By capitalization, it can be overtaken, but this does not mean that the coin will lose its leadership. Bitcoin is the ancestor of cryptocurrency and this fact does not change.
Nobody can actually pick up the name of the pioneer of the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin and they will remain, But the leaders are subject to change. Although I strongly doubt that some other coin can reach the same price category as Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Bitcoin has long been considered the main coin in the crypto market, and I think other coins are unlikely to be able to mix it up with 1 place by capitalization
By capitalization, it can be overtaken, but this does not mean that the coin will lose its leadership. Bitcoin is the ancestor of cryptocurrency and this fact does not change.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

in my opinion, any coin will not be able to replace bitcoin or shift bitcoin. because Bitcoin is already the first coin to appear, and that is advancing the current development of bitcoin. because the first thing many people see is bitcoin.
- I do not think so, I still believe that another coin in the future can still beat and replace the position of bitcoin but that will also be a time when this market becomes desolate and is no longer attractive to all investors and users. And of course, replacing and defeating bitcoin will not have too much sense because this market was empty at the time, investors also retreated safely, beat bitcoin is also the end of the crypto field but I believe we will need to wait for a long time to see that happen
Activity: 282
we don't know what will happen in the future. but I myself do not predict there will be other coins that will defeat bitcoin on the market. now the market is very bad but I see there is still nothing better than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
There are no other coin that will beat the Bitcoin now or in the future. Bitcoin is the first into the digital currency market and a very unique features of it. But as the Ethereum has evolved and also has the reason of give birth to the other crypto so This ETH maybe a little bit of rivalry in future but can't cross the road of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: